Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 0:36

Amaya was looking nervously at Kapurimon. "Kapurimon? What's wrong?"

Salamon hushed the girls as she focused on the buzzing, her eyes shooting open as she tackled Kari to the ground, noticing Kapurimon do the same for Amaya, when suddenly, the top halves of the trees around them suddenly separated and fell as a gigantic red blur shot by.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 0:47

Kari freaked out as the trees fell,"what is going on!"
Kapurimon gave Amaya a look that told her to keep quiet.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 1:03

Salamon frowned as she covered Kari's mouth with a paw. "Shh!keep quiet and slowly mov back into the forest." She hissed as she carefully creeped towards the intact part of the woods.

Amaya, having heard Salamon, decided to follow her lead, despite having wet herself in fear when she had seen the trees fal.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 14:10

Kari scooted back slowly making sure to keep quiet. She did feel her diaper growing warm as fear consumed her.

Kapurimon moved behind Amaya making sure she was safe.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 14:14

Salamon was carefully looking around as the quartet creeped through the woods, making a little noise as she could.

Amaya was clutching the straps of her bag tightly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jul - 2:29

Kari kept close behind Salamon not knowing what else to do in this situation.

Kapurimon kept an eye on Amaya making sure she didn't freak out or make any loud noises.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jul - 2:45

However, the silence was shortlived by the buzzing's return, which sent Amaya into a panic and rushing off into the wood as what looked like a gigantic red, eyeless kuwagata beetle turned to chase her.

Salamon's eyes widened. "That's Kuwagamon! He's an Insectoid Digimon. Vicious and ruthless, with teeth like knives and Scissor Hands that can chop through anything!" She shouted as she watched Kapurimon hopping after Amaya.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jul - 2:52

Kari was speechless as she saw Amaya take off into the woods, she looked over at Salamon. "Should we go after her I mean she could get into some real trouble out there."

Kapurimon hopped after Amaya,"Amaya please stop running you're in some serious trouble if you don't use me to fight trust me!"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jul - 3:10

Amaya was panting furiously as she ran, only to trip up on a root and fall to the ground, but looked up in fear to see Kuwagamon had caught up to her and was about to grab at her, when her Digivice began to SHine.

Salamon wasted no time giving Kari an answer, instead running towards the large bug.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jul - 17:19

Kari took off after Salamon not wanting to get left behind."Where are you going shouldn't we have a plan before rushing in?"
Kapurimon jumped in front of Amaya and started to glow as well."Get back Amaya this could get dangerous!"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jul - 17:33

Salamon said nothing as she glowed slightly as she rammed into the' bug's large leg with a shout of 'Sledge Dash!'.

Amaya was frozen in fear as a bright light and loud squealing sound came from her Digivice as Kapurimon was enveloped in a white glow.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Aug - 0:12

Kari watched in awe not noticing that her digivice had started to glow,"Please be careful Salamon don't hurt yourself on our account."

Kapurimon was enveloped in the light and started to digivolve into its next stage.(Sorry I don't know what that would be)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptySat 4 Aug - 0:16

Kuwagamon didn't even notice Salamon's ineffective attack as the puppy-like digimon went tumbling back from the recoil of hitting an immovable object. THe Bug was instead focused on the bright light in front of it, in between it and the new fleshy meal it had found.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:48

Kari was happy she had a diaper on since she wet herself from fear.

Kapurimon's evolution jumped in front of Amaya ready to defend her."Stay behind me okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:58

Salamon frowned as she watched Kapurimon finish Digivolving. "That's Hagurumon. He's a Machine type digimon who can be a little boring with his monotone voice. His special attacks are Cog Crusher, which launches Gears at his enemy, and Darkness Gear, which infects his enemies' electronic code with a virus from a black gear."

Amaya looked up at her suddenly different partner/friend. "Kapurimon?"

([Only admins are allowed to see this link])
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:03

Kari watched in amazement "what is digivolving Salamon?"

"The name is Hagurumon," He then used Cog Crusher to push the enemy back.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:08

Salamon looked to Kari. "Digivolving is how we digimon become stronger. We have to usually struggle to survive, and the stronger ones digivolve."

Kuwagamon let out a loud roaring scream as her was peppered by the gears, which while not harmful to him alone, were adding up with the cracks they were making to his armor.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:21

"Umm can you digivolve?" Kari asked as she grew jealous of her friend being stronger than her.
Hagurumon kept up the attack but was soon running low on energy,"We need to end this soon or I'm going to run out of juice."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:27

Salamon frowned at Kari. "Hagurumon's only the same digivolutionary level as me. We're both at the Rookie Level. and Digivolution isn't a volutary process. It happens when it Happens."

Suddenly, a new voice roared out. "Fist of the Beast King!" The voice shouted as a large orang lion head smashed into Kuwagamon's face, knocing him back.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:30

Kari yelped as a new digimon appeared,"why does everything attack here can't we just talk things out?"
Hagurumon stepped back wondering if ye had a new opponent now.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:37

Salamon smiled at Kari. "That's Leomon Kari. He's a protector of the weak and follower of chivalry and justice. He won't hurt you.

the new Arrival ([Only admins are allowed to see this link]) Glared at Kuwagamon as the bug roared at him. "YOu are trespassing on the territory of Primary Village. Leave now or accept the consequences of your actions." He said as he drew his sword.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:38

Kari tried to calm down but she was still scared out of her wits."That huge thing is a good guy?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:44

Salamon looked at kari. "Good and Bad depend on your point of view."

Leomon frowned as Kuwagamon charged, but managed to grab the bug's pincers and with some effort, managed to slam Kuwagamon's head to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:49

Kari took her chance and ran over to Amaya,"Are you okay Amaya cause I was scared to death!" She figured that her wet diaper could wait even though it was starting to grow cold on her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 18:56

Amaya nodded before her fear caught up to her and she passed out after wetting and messing her diaper.

Kuwagamon got up before flying off, roaring angrily as he left. Leomon sighed as he sheated his sword and turned to the group. Everyone alright here?"
Back to top Go down

DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next