Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) Empty
PostSubject: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyMon 7 May - 21:58

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Name: Amaya Kurogawa
Date Of Birth: March 13th
Species: Human
Hair: Blonde, shoulder length
Eyes: Blue
Personality: Sweet, Gentle, Slightly whiny
Clothing Of Interest: White Overall-styled skirt, yellow t-shirt
Partners: In Training - Rookie - Champion - Ultimate
Kapurimon - Hagurumon - Clockmon - Knightmon
Family:
Crest: Peace (Color: White. Design: Stylized Dove)
History:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amaya Kurogawa, 8 years old, 2nd grader at Odaiba Primary School, was smiling as she arrived at the apartment of her best friend. She currently had a backpack styled rolling suitcase as she knocked on the door, hoping her friend would answer.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyMon 7 May - 22:28

Kari opened the door to find her friend,"Hay there Amaya." She stepped to the side to let her friend in," hay what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyMon 7 May - 23:28

Amaya smiled as she brought in her suitcase. "Don't you remember? I said I was coming over for a sleepover today." She said with a smile as she entered the living room. "How you been feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyMon 7 May - 23:46

"Oh yeah and I feel better than I have in the last few days," Kari said and walked with you to her room."You can put your things on my bed," She said and waited to see what you wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 8 May - 0:07

Amaya smiled as she set her bag on Kari's bed and turned to her best friend. "Hey, you wanna watch some tv or something?" She asked as she straightened out her skirt, a crinkling sound making itself known as she did.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 8 May - 23:12

Kira got a weird look on her face as she heard the crinkling noise,"umm I guess we could watch TV what was that plastic like sound just then?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyTue 8 May - 23:17

Amaya smiled at KAri as she agreed to watching tv, and blushed at the mention of the crinkle bfore she pulled up her skirt to reveal a size 6 pampers diaper. "I'm kinda incontinent. Didn't you ever wonder why I went to the Nurse's office a lot?"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 9 May - 0:14

Kari's eyes went wide as she saw her friends diaper and bent down to get a better look at it."I never really thought about it till now but I have always wondered what wearing a diaper again would feel like." The truth was she did more than wonder she browsed the internet for hours looking at older women who wore diapers. It had developed into a full blown obsession that was shown in her eyes as she stared at your diaper.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 9 May - 12:57

Amaya flinched slightly as she saw the gleam in Kari's eyes, but gave a small smile. "Well, i have som spares in my suitcase, if you wanna try one on." She said as she put her skirt down, neither girl noticing a glowing within Kari's bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 16 May - 22:27

"Umm sure I would love to try one," Kari said with a slight blush across her face. She still was trying to get her mind around you wearing diapers let alone wearing one herself.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyThu 17 May - 11:24

Amaya nodded as she led Kari back to her room and opened up the suitcase, pulling out a Diaper, a bottle of baby powder, a bottle of baby oil, a bottle of baby lotion, and a rubber changing pad, which she laid out on the bed. "Okay Kari, If you'd just take off your pants and undies?" She asked, shuffling her feet.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyFri 18 May - 0:22

Kari blushed but did as she was told and took her pants then panties. She then laid down on the mat her face in a fully red blush.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyFri 18 May - 11:02

Amaya was blushing as she took the lotion and squirted some into her hand before she began to rub it into Kari's skin around her girl parts. "THis is to keep your skinn from drying out while you have your diaper on." She said nervously as she lifted kari by her ankles and rubbed the lotion into her butt.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 23 May - 23:09

"Umm okay," Kari said with a blush as she was being handled like a child by her friend. She did like the feeling of the lotion but still wondered if she still wanted to do this.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 23 May - 23:13

Amaya had soon finished rubbing in the lotion, and still holding up Kari's ankles, reached over and grabbed the powder. "This is to help keep your skin from getting too wet." She said as she dusted kari's bottom in powder along with her front.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 23 May - 23:15

"Wow there is a lot to do when diapering some one isn't there?" Kari asked as she was treated like a baby being changed. She started to notice a glow coming from her cell phone though as it shined from her pants she had taken off earlier.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 23 May - 23:18

Amaya smiled as she finished powdering her 8 year old friend. "Yeah, but it's worth it. The last thing left is to put the diaper on." She said as she slid one of her Pampers under kari's bottom, and set her but on it before taping up the diaper nice and snug.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 23 May - 23:21

"Oh it is so comfy," Kari said as she sat up loving the padding underneath her butt. She then reached for her pants so she could check her cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyWed 23 May - 23:34

Amaya however, noticed something in her bag under her clothes. She moved some stuff, to find an off-white, roughly octagonal device with an antenna and three buttons, and a rotating belt clip on the back, and the screen was shining. "What in the world?" She asked before she was blinded by a bright light.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyThu 24 May - 22:47

Kari picked up what should have been her cell phone but it looked more like an old looking digi pet. She was about to ask you what this was but she blinded by a similar bright light causing her to grow quiet.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyThu 24 May - 22:54

Eventually, the light subsided to reveal that Kari, Amaya, and Amaya's suitcase and changing pad weren't in the room anymore.

Amaya groaned as she opened her eyes, only to see what looked to be a purple and white ball of fur wearing a metal helmet with 2 cones, a white and purple raccoon tail, but no arms or legs.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:22

Kari rubbed her eyes and sat up finding a funny looking dog staring her in the face. She jumped back as she saw the dog and felt her hand land on the changing mat. This caused her to take a look around and found out that she wasn't in her room anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:27

The small doglike creature smiled as Kari as it ssat on its haunches. "Hello there. I'm Salamon." It, She said as she watched Kari, looking at the Diaper in curiosity.

Amaya slowly groaned as she sat up. "Ugh, My head. What happened to me.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:30

Kari jumped to her feet as the dog talked and pulled her skirt down as she saw the creature staring at her diaper. "How can you talk you're a dog!"
(do you want me to do the voice of your digimon?)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:35

(Yes Please, and he's a bit of a Hyper Nutball)
The dog seemed to frown at being called 'just a dog', and shook her head, the ornate gold collar shaking as she did. "I'm not a dog. I'm Salamon, a DIgimon."

Amay finally managed to stand up and turned to the odd creature. "Now who, or what are you?"
Back to top Go down

DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next