Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:41

Kapurimon looked at Amay with an odd look before quickly answering with a very hyper yet cheerful voice,"Hello my name is Kapurimon I'm a digimon!"
Kari knelt down and looked at the weird dog,"what is a digimon?" She made sure to keep her diaper out of view not wanting to have to explain what it was to this odd creature.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:49

Amaya raised an eyebrow as she looked at the Diminutive creature known as Kapurimon. "What's a Digimon?"

Salamon smiled as she walked over to Kari. "Digimon is short for Digital Monster. Right now, you're in the Digital World. It exists parallel to the Human world and was created by the Data from the Human world. At least, according to Centaurumon it is."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 22:56

Kari gave a blank stare to the digimon having no idea what anything she said meant. "Wha?"
Kapurimon was about to tell you about the digital world when Salamon ruined it by telling Kari about it in the first place,"Aww Salamon why did you have to ruin it I was going to tell her about the digital world!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:02

Salamon turned to Kapurimon and chuckled. "YOu could barely remember it the last time Centaurumon quizzed us squirt."

Amaya turned and smiled when she saw Kari. "Kari! You're okay!" She squealed as she rushed over and gave her friend a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:09

Kari quickly fell backwards as she was hug tackled by Amay causing her skirt to fly up again exposing her diaper. "Yes I'm okay but what's with these weird creatures?"
Kapurimon started to pout as Salamon started to poke fun at him,"I didn't forget this time and I was totally going to tell her until you ruined it!!"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:31

Amaya smiled and shrugged as she hugged her friend. "I dunno, but I'm glad you're okay." She said as she helped her friend up, not caring that her skirt had hiked up and was flashing her diaper.

Salamon giggled at Kapurimon's pout before she stopped and began sniffing the air.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:53

Kari noticed the dog thing sniffing the air and gave an odd look,"do you smell some one or something Salamon?"
Kapurimon saw Amay's diaper and snuck in for a closer look at the weird undergarment,"what is that weird thing?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Jun - 23:57

Salamon frowned. "I smell something sweet, yet kinda chalky at the same time, and a lot of fruity scents in the same place."

Amaya blushed slightly at Kapurimon's question. "It's a diaper. I have to wear it because I can't use the potty. and what Salamon's smelling could be my bag!"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 0:02

Kari blushed as Salamon described the smell of baby powder and fixed her skirt so her diaper was hidden. She blushed deeply as the other digimon pointed out that she also had a diaper on.
Kapurimon looked over at Kari to see that she was wearing a diaper as well,"Umm do all humans wear these diaper things cause that girl over there has one on too.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyFri 8 Jun - 0:28

Amaya shook her head. "Most humans don't unless they need them like me and Kari. KAri gets sick easy and she needs to wear diapers." She said, making up an excuse for Kari wearing diapers, which was sort of true.

Salamon finally turned to a large tree. "It's coming from up in the tree.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Jun - 5:35

Kari kept quiet and looked at the tree Salamon was,"what's up there?"
Kapurimon grew silent as well and got a little tense,"What is it Salamon?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySat 9 Jun - 10:24

Amaya looked at the tree, and SMiled when she saw her bacpack and Kari's pants. "It's my suitcase!" She squealed as she rushed over to the tree.

Salamon smiled at Kari. "Looks like it's nothing to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jun - 15:49

Kari calmed down when she heard Amay say it was just her suit case. She was still a little tense not really trusting these weird digimon considering they were monsters.

Kapurimon looked a little down that it was just a suit case like he wanted to fight something or maybe just having something happen to liven up the current situation.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Jun - 16:19

Amaya pouted as she reached the tree, only to find that it wast too tall and thick for her to climb. "Awww, now what am i gonna do? All my clothes and changing stuff is in there!" She whined.

Salamon raised an eyebrow at Amaya's behavior. "Is she normally like this?" She asked Kari.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jun - 17:48

Kari looked back at Salamon and just nodded her head,"Yeah she is a little spastic but she is the nicest person in the world."
Kapurimon walked over to Amaya and nudged her leg."If you hold me up I can probably get your bag."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Jul - 18:35

Amaya raised an eyebrow at Kapurimon. "But How? You don't have any arms?"

Salamon smiled gently at Kari. "YOu're lucky to have a friend like her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul - 21:58

"Yeah but I do have a mouth!" Kapurimon said and waited for you make a decision.
Kari looked at Salamon," Yeah she is the best person you could ever know."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyFri 13 Jul - 22:15

Amaya raised an eyebrow, but complied and lifted KApurimon as high as she could, but the suitcase was still out of reach.

Salamon smiled as she watched Amaya and Kapurimon. "THink we should them?"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jul - 18:56

"Umm I don't know what we can do?" Kari said as she watched the two try to get the suitcase.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jul - 19:46

Amaya turned to look at Kari. "Kari! Can you climb up my shoulders and grab my bag? We're out of luck without it."

Salamon smirked at Kari. "That answer your question?
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 0:22

Kari sighed and walked over to Amaya climbing on to your shoulders. She reached up and yanked it from the tree falling from your shoulders slamming her padded butt on the ground."There we go but even with the padding that kinda hurt."
Kapurimon giggled as he watched Kari fall off of Amaya.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 0:41

Amaya rushed over to Kari when she saw her friend fall, but smiled upon realizing she was fine, before holding out KAri's pants. "Here Kari, your pants." She said as she slipped the backpack straps of her suicase over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 0:17

Kari got up and slipped her pants on covering up her now dirt covered diaper."Thanks for the pants Amaya."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 0:28

Amaya smiled as she watched her friend put her pants on and hide her diaper.

Salamon was also smiling as she watched the two friends interact, before freezing up as a low buzzing could be heard over the typical forest sounds.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)   DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy) - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jul - 0:32

Kari looked over at Salamon who had frozen,"what's wrong Salamon?"
Kapurimon heard the same sounds at looked around to find its source.
Back to top Go down

DIgiVenture (Private for me and Hinataisdeadsexy)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next