Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Sleepover(Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Sleepover(Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Sleepover(Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Sleepover(Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Sleepover(Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Sleepover(Private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Sleepover(Private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Sleepover(Private) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Sleepover(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

The Sleepover(Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:01

((So, let's get the details worked out. Who's going who who's house, and what are each of their problems? Tell me about your character.))
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:05

Your going to my character's house. Her name is Alex and she uses diapers 24/7 just for fun.
Name:Alex
Diapers: Teen Hello Kitty Huggies
Sexuality:Lesbian
Bio: She is a very hyper open girl who loves to be with her friends. She only hides one thing and never wantsany one to know and its that she loves to wear and use diapers.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:25

((Love the character! Without the bunny ears I presume?))

Name: Cassidy (Though her friends call her Cassy)
Diapers: Specially made Teen-sized pampers.
Sexuality: Closet Lesbian
Bio: Cassy is a somewhat shy, but kind girl. She's had a crush on her friend Alex since they first met, but has never worked up the nerve to tell her. Cassidy's parents are always away on business, so she spent most of her young life alone.
She has a secret bedwetting problem though, and the only kind that seem to work well for her are oversized baby diapers. She enjoys wearing and using them, but won't admit it to herself.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:28

(yes no bunny ears)
Alex was in her room making sure everything was perfect for tonight's sleep over her parents were out of town so she was planning on having fun with her friend. She was walking around in just a short shirt and her wet diaper.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:46

Cassy walked up her pink-haired friends driveway, a small breeze blowing back her golden blonde hair. A bright pink duffelbag was slung over her shoulder, containing all of her essentials for her stay, including her more embarrassing 'essentials' hidden away at the bottom of her bag. She had meant to bring only one or two of her diapers, but in her rush to leave, the shy girl had grabbed a handful of the babyish garmets out of the pack. She only hoped she had hidden them well enough as she rand Alex's doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:48

Alex came down and opened the door with out even thinking standing there in her cute Hello Kitty diaper. She was so excited that you had come she didn't even notice her carelessness. "Hi! Your here!" She screamed and gave you a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:58

When she saw her friend open the door, Cassys first instinct was to smile, but the millisecond after she opened the door, she noticed the babyish diaper between Alex's legs. It was also obviously wet.
The blondes jaw wanted to drop in surprise, but had no time to, as she was pulled into a tight hug by her crush.
"U-Um Alex....W-Why are you wearing a diaper?" Cassy asked, a blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:02

Alex froze as she realized she hadn't put on pants when she came to the door and let go of the hug."Umm.....well.....you..see..i....umm" As she rambled on nervously the slight yellow tint on her diaper grew darker as she wet it again. She then burst into tears completely embarrassed at her mistake her secret and now friendship were ruined.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:10

Cassy couldn't believe all that had happened in less then a minute. Here was her best friend, wetting a diaper right in front of her! The last thing the blonde wanted was to see Alex cry. So, quickly putting down her bag, the normally shy girl gave the pink-haired girl a comforting hug. "There there, it's okay..." She cooed softly to her, trying her best to soothe her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:13

"No you must think im sick peeing in diapers and right in front of you too." Alex said and buried her face into your chest. She was so embarrassed and just wanted to die. How could this night get any worse.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:20

The girl blushed a little as she felt Alex nuzzle into her chest as she cried. She would have never believed any of this would happen before now. Cassy let herd friend cry herself out a little, comfortingly holding her and stroking her soft, pink hair.
"U-Um...Would you like a change?" She offered, giving Alex a caring smile.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:24

"Umm sure....you would do that?" Alex asked looking up at you before growing silent as the back of her diaper began to bulge out as she filled it.She knew this night could get worse and now it was.She just at still until she was done filling her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:35

"Of course I....." Cassy started, stopping mid-sentence when she felt the diaper's bum expand a little, and the smell of a dirty diaper entered the room.
The blonde looked at the girl in the extremely soiled baby diaper, again close to tears. Most people soul have been revolted by this. Cassidy found it fascinating. Another girl who wore and used diapers too! And her best friend no less! "Of course I'll change you." The shy teen said, conforting her diapered crush.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 2:37

Alex got up and walked with you up to her room where she got out her changing supplies and laid down on a purple changing mat."Sorry about this." That was the only thing she could think to say to her friend.
(i g2g sorry)
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 10:46

"What else are friends for?" The blonde replied with caring smile, blushing a little at the thought of what she was about to do. But nonetheless, she personally knew what her friend was going through, and wanted to comfort her.
cassy untaped both tabs on Alexs babyish diaper, opening it up.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 20:46

Alex's face went completely red as her friend got a full view of her private area.She just kept quite and tried not to make eye contact with you.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:15

Cassy was just as red, if not redder. She tried not to stare at her friends womanhood, as she pulled out a few baby wipes and began to gently clean her off.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:17

Just the touch of your wipes on her made her moan softly."Oh my." She then covered her mouth with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:27

Alex's moaning did not help the situation for the shy girl. Her blush deepend a little, raising the pink-haired girls bottom and gently cleaning it off before sliding the dirty diaper out from under her, rolling it up and putting it off to the side. The blonde unfolded a fresh one of her friends diapers and slid it under Alex's raised bum. She obviously had experience changing diapers.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:39

"So how did you get so good at changing diapers?" Alex asked as her bum was raised like a baby. She did love the feeling of being treated like a baby but would never admit it.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:52

"U-Um...I'll explain after I'm done..." Cassy answered shyly, wondering how she would explain to her crush that she learned by diapering herself. Besides, the most embarrassing part of the change was coming up. (And oddly, the part she was most looking forward to.)
She laid Alex's bottom back down on the soft padding of the diaper, and opened up the bottle of baby powder. Sprinkling a generous amount on her friend's private area, her hand slowly made it's way down and began to massage the powder into her sensitive diaper-area.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 21:59

Alex started to moan very loudly and tried to control it but wasn't doing it very well. She just tried to keep the sensation under control until you were done so she could explain.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 22:47

((Sorry for the delay. Went to go get something to eat.))

Cassy was starting to get aroused from the slight kinkyness of the situation. Part of her desperately wanted to continue to pleasure her crush, but the blonde knew she shouldn't take advantage of the situation.
She finished rubbing the powder in, and brought the front of the diaper forward, taping both tapes securely in place. "There we go! Nice and clean!" Cassy giggled, gently patting the crotch of the babyish bulk between her legs and helping her friend up on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 23:46

Alex got up and took a deep breath to calm herself down. She then went and put on some sleep shorts."So do you want to talk about this now?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) EmptyWed 12 Jan - 23:55

While her friend changed, Cassy quickly ran downstairs and grabbed her duffel bag, returning to Alex's room and setting her pack down on the floor as the pink haired girl finished. "...Y-Yeah..." She answered, cheeks a little pink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sleepover(Private)   The Sleepover(Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sleepover(Private)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next