Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Hospital Visit [me and hinata]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 18:01

Inside she found pull-ups with cute designs that looked like they would fit a teen even though they looked like they were for toddlers. There was also a few pacifiers and a box of baby wipes and baby powder.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 20:35

Tera looked over both of her shoulders and then picked up one of the pull-ups holding it in front of her. She didn't know why but she kind of wanted to try wearing it. She then shut the drawer and went into the bathroom to change into the training pants.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 20:45

Mary entered the room and shut the drawer, she sat on the bed, her legs crossed waiting for Tera.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jan - 4:19

Tera took off the panties and slipped the pull-up in place, she then walked out of the bathroom falling on her butt when she saw Mary on the bed."Umm I can explain what's going on."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Jan - 18:32

"Yeah? Go ahead" she crossed her arms and scowled a bit. "I wanna hear...now" she growled.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jan - 3:44

"Umm I kinda went into that drawer and saw the cute pull-ups and decided to try a pair on," Tera said as she sat on the ground not able to look at you from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jan - 17:21

Mary closed her lips and batted her eyes. "Alright, just don't tell anyone, but these are mine." the nurse-in-training felt the diaper under her bottom with her hand "See?" she flipped the skirt up for her to see.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jan - 18:52

"Oh you wear them, umm can I ask why?" Tera asked as she looked at the woman's pull-up and a blush came over her face. She couldn't help but think dirty thoughts which only made her blush deepen.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jan - 19:01

"That's my secret, but the point is that if you're going to wear them, you have to change your lifestyle" she winked, taking her hand and pulling her closer without her consent "you have to pee...and poop and do baby things" she said, her eyes glowing. "hmm" her lips pecked Tera's unable to resist her sexy body any longer. "is that ok with you?" she said in a flirty tone.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jan - 20:55

Tera's head was spinning as you told her what the pull-ups came with, she was even more confused as you pulled her close to you. When you pecked her on the lips she felt herself wanting more and without even thinking it through she agreed to your terms."Yes I will do whatever you want me to do in these things!"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Jan - 23:53

"alright, sit down right here...i'll show you why diapers are so awesome" she said asking "do you need to pee?" she asked the beautiful patient.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Jan - 1:15

"Umm no I don't really need to go I kind of went earlier," Tera said and a light blush came over her face as she though about her little accident from earlier.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Jan - 19:07

Her fingers ran across the top of the decorated padding "uh, huh...I saw that" her other hand brushed away her hair. The swirling finger started poking the pull-up just enough to tease the girl's privates, then the hands folded and rubbed softly, then poking in a rhythm until Tera showed a serious reaction.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 2:16

Tera blushed as you teased her but moved your hand away as you got a little more serious."Umm I'm not ready for that kind of attention yet sorry." She then looked away from you embarrassed that she had to stop you.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Jan - 23:24

Mary moved away silently and laid back on the bed, feeling guilty "Sorry, you just look so sexy in those pull-ups" she said in the most honest tone possible.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb - 4:04

"Umm thanks and I'm sorry to didn't mean to freak out so badly."Tera said and scooted closer to you since she liked being close to you just not intimate yet.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb - 22:16

"Yeah, you need time to get used to it." Mary grumbled as she laid close to her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Feb - 23:31

Tera giggled as you grumbled like a little kid not getting the toy she wanted.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Feb - 22:07

"So you don't think it's weird?" she sighed as she flipped unto her belly as she figured that her secret was probably really strange.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 EmptySun 5 Feb - 20:58

"I don't think what is weird the pull-ups? No I think they are really cute actually." Tera said and flipped up her skirt to see her pull-up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hospital Visit [me and hinata]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3