Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Hospital Visit [me and hinata]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan - 2:46

Tera waited for you to lay down as the drowsiness of the medicine took some effect.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan - 2:52

Mary laid next to her new patient on the soft white bed.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan - 2:55

Tera felt sleepy and rested her head on your chest and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan - 3:03

"hmm, this is soo perfect!" mary ran a hand through her long hair.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan - 15:01

Tera slept for a good two hours and before waking up her body had one last surprise for her as she started to wet herself.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan - 19:37

"hmm..." mary yawned quietly and noticed as the sheets turned soaked "aww Tera..." she ran a hand across her cheek and walked off to grab some fresh sheets.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan - 21:58

When Tera woke up she felt the wet sheets and began to sob loudly. She got herself up out of bed an sat back down on the ground near the window. She hadn't wet the bed since a child and npw she did it as that nurse was right next to her.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan - 22:07

Mary changed the sheets without making a sound "Tera, it's alright..." the nurse squatted next to her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan - 22:27

"No its not I peed the bed like a child and with you sleeping right next to me." tera said and she hid her head in her knees not having the confidence to look you in the eye.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptySun 22 Jan - 23:23

"I thought it was pretty cute..." mary patted her shoulder. "Plus, it's not even your fault ya know." she slumped next to her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 2:27

"Why wouldn't it be my fault it's my pee and blader," Tera said through her sobs and knees. She just wanted to disappear right now and her crotch was getting really cold and kind of itchy.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 18:42

"how about you take a shower and relax" she helped her up, sad that she was crying now.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 18:44

"Okay," Tera said and got up and walked with you over to the shower. She quickly got undressed and turned the shower on letting it warm up before stepping in,
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 21:31

"hmm.." Mary tried to stay silent as she stalked the image of her naked body

"When I promised I'd stay alone...I never imagined such a sexy girl..." she sat outside the room now, licking her lips.
"I saw her belly...the hips...all perfect..." she was falling in love, but didn't want to overload herself with her form any longer "I shoulden't tell her..." she walked back in with a fresh red blush.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 21:40

Tera took her time in the shower making sure to wash her whole body throughly. After she was done she turned the shower off and got out looking for a towel."Umm Mary where would a towel bee?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Jan - 22:04

Mary flashed a smile and handed her a white towel and leaving soon after.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 1:06

Tera dried herself off and then wrapped the towel around her waist. Her cloths were still wet and she had run out of clean panties."Umm Mary do you guys have any cloths here that I could wear mine are dirty."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 1:10

She showed her to a closet of spare clothes that were donated by local charities. there was a ripped skirt, a neat top and a used pair of pink undies. "This should do fine" Mary added.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 1:22

"Umm do you have anything cleaner than those used panties, I don't feel comfortable wearing those." Tera said with a blush on her face, she didn't mean to be difficult but wearing used panties just didn't feel very sanitary.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 1:28

She giggled and pulled out a pair from a drawer. they were blue with a white stripe pattern "Here...these are mine" Mary became red as well.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 1:32

"Oh umm thank you," Tera said and took them with a large blush on her face. She then dropped the towel right in front of you and slowly slipped on the panties and then grabbed her bra from the bathroom and put that on as well.
(When are you going to try to diaper her?)
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 19:48

(Well I didn't want to go too fast, but alright Smile )
Mary sighed, shutting the drawer before Tera could see what ELSE was there.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Jan - 23:55

Tera got the rest of her cloths on and headed back for the bed, she was getting really bored but the doctors weren't letting her leave the room.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 3:15

Mary left the room after taking a few things from her secret drawer and then she was gone. It was a very curious mystery.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 Jan - 15:14

After Tera saw you go into the drawer she got curious and hoped out of bed and snuck over to the drawer. She slowly slid it open to find something that would change her way of thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hospital Visit [me and hinata]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next