Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Hospital Visit [me and hinata]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyThu 5 Jan - 0:40

Nurse Mary Kelly walked into the room of a sick girl. She was a college teen who just took an internship as a nurse. She was aloud to do simple things and earned extra money if she worked nights. However she never knew that she would meet such a perfect girl this way. A girl that would change her entire life.
It started with a greeting
"Hi, I'm going to be your nurse for the next few days, says here you have a bad fever?" she said, her hair in cute braids.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyThu 5 Jan - 23:29

Tera sat up in her bed as a very pretty nurse walked into the room. She could''t believe that such a young woman was already a nurse."Umm yeah I came in yesterday with a fever of 101." [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyFri 6 Jan - 23:33

(your pictures are always great Smile )
"That's nothing to worry about" Said her nurse, watching the girl as she laid on her bed. She didn't look weak or tired in the slightest "Is there anything I could do to help you?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySat 14 Jan - 22:13

"Umm yeah I kinda have to pee could you help me to the bathroom?" Tera said as she sat up looking at you with her bright puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyThu 19 Jan - 16:28

"Yeah, no problem" the nurse giggled, taking her hand and guiding her into the bathroom like she asked. She watched the girl carefully, as she looked like she was desperate.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyFri 20 Jan - 0:27

Tera felt a little pee escape in to her panties when she got up and few times more on the way to the bathroom. But she made it on to the toilet before her bladder emptied almost on its own.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyFri 20 Jan - 0:50

"Done?" Mary smiled, watching the girl relax "ya know if your in a hospital you don't really need to get up like this" she reminded her.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyFri 20 Jan - 1:48

"What do you mean I'm not just going to wet the bed because I happen to be a little weak." Tera said and stood up pulling her damp panties back up into place. They felt cold but she didn't want to tell the nurse that she had peed some in her panties.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyFri 20 Jan - 13:14

"I don't want you to wet the bed hun" the nurse giggled "I meant I could get you a diaper" she had been around patients who had no other choice but to use them. "It'll make you more comfortable, trust me...you won't need to worry about wet panties." the nurse could smell the mistake she made.

[it was kinda fun when I was in the hospital...they even used pampers as a stuffer and it was hard to hold back how happy I was]
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyFri 20 Jan - 17:51

"But I don't want to wear diapers I'm not some baby," Tera said over exerting herself to the point her knees gave out and she fell to the floor. As she laid there on the floor she just started to sob feeling helpless and weak. She was used to being a tough and independent.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyFri 20 Jan - 17:53

"Aww" Mary carried her back to bed with a frown, watching her cry. "Sorry for suggesting it" she apologized, tucking the weakened girl in. "I'll get some water" she left the room quickly.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyFri 20 Jan - 20:53

Tera laid there crying she hated feeling this way and just wanted to get better and be herself again. She now felt worse due to the fact that the nurse thinks that Tera's breakdown was caused by her.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptyFri 20 Jan - 21:02

Ms. Kelly trotted back in, easing her arm down her patient's back, as she eased her to drink a glass of water with a straw. "Don't worry...you just need to let it pass. She was very loving.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:22

Tera drank the water slowly while sniffling,"sorry about my little break down earlier."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySat 21 Jan - 15:28

"It's alright...I've seen worse, to be honest." she said as she ran her hand down her backside, blushing a bit at her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySat 21 Jan - 18:17

Tera tensed up as you ran your hand down her back,"Umm what are you checking for?" She wasn't the intimate type since she broke up with her girlfriend of 3 years a few months ago.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySat 21 Jan - 19:58

"oh sorry" the nurse moved her hand away, not noticing what she was doing "do you need anything else?" In an odd way Mary was becoming attracted to this girl, she looked beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySat 21 Jan - 20:05

"Yeah how about a cure for what ever is wrong with me." Tera said jokingly and gave you a warm smile. She was starting to like this nurse she wasn't cold but actually a very sweet girl.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySat 21 Jan - 22:17

"Yeah, I can give you some medicine, but it has side-effects and whatnot" she reached into a cabinet and pulled out a red looking drink.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySat 21 Jan - 23:56

Tera looked the drink but then decided to just go with it and took it from the nurse. She opened up the drink and guzzled it down pretty fast, it tasted horrible but what medicine tastes good.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySat 21 Jan - 23:59

Mary read the side effects to herself "hm, sleepyness...mood swings...eh nothing to worry about" she giggled as she wiped the leftover liquid of the girl's lips with a napkin
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySun 22 Jan - 0:07

"Wow a cure and not to bad sides-effects that's awesome!" Tera said and jumped up giving you a hug then jumping back."Oh sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySun 22 Jan - 0:12

Mary turned bright red with her embrace "no...it's alright" she said the words quietly, slumping over on the bed as if she wanted to cuddle.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySun 22 Jan - 0:35

Tera scooted over on her bed,"would you like to lay down with me?"
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  EmptySun 22 Jan - 1:01

"yes" she didn't dare lie to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Visit [me and hinata]    hinata - Hospital Visit [me and hinata]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hospital Visit [me and hinata]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next