Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Making Friends (private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

Making Friends (private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:53

but rukia crossed her arms" other than chad i dont trust any of them after what he tried to do to ichigo!!.

"hey the vitamin would like to speak, what in the world is a fullbring and what is so wrong i i am one!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:55

"Stop being so close minded that group broke up." Rangiku sighed. "It's a special power that let's you manipulate the souls of objects." she explained to Lyra.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:58

" i dont understand what you mean how does this power i have even work can you please start with that" she cried completely lost about what they were talking about.

"fine i wont do anything for now, but if she makes one slip up with those powers she is going down!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:00

"I actually don't know much about it myself, all I do know is that it has to do with strong feelings." Rangiku explained. "If it'll make you feel better I'll watch her." Ranigku sighed at Rukia.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:05

rukia glared at her"fine but im keep an eye on her to until im sure she isn't a threat!!.

"is ichigo a soul repaper to, and i doubt any of you want to stay in my run down old house.

"thats why your coming to my apartment understand fullbring!!.

" you know i have a name!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:07

"Yeah well kind of." Rangiku said "Ichigo's what we call a substitute shinigami." she explained releasing Rukia's kido and helping Lyra up. "Yeah Rukia call her Lyra, also can somebody help me with my shopping bags?" she asked forgetting about her need ot use the bathroom for the time being.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:10

Lyra blushed heavy because right now she just wet her diaper(come on now of all time!!" she cried out in her mind.

"fine Lyra come on, but soon smelled something" what is that smell ?' she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:14

"It's probably the house, it's pretty run down." Rangiku said not recognizing the smell at first. "C'mon let;s go I want to lay down." she said grabbing her bags and pushing the two girls out the door.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:17

but Lyras cheeks were bright pinks because she was still going hoping nether of them would hear the stream of pee now coming from her.

"im telling you something stinks here" she turned seeing Lyra blushed" i think i know what it is" she said lifting up her dress showing her socked diaper getting wetter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:20

"Lyra you wear... diapers?" Rangiku asked watching the stream and feeling her own bladder preparign itself to empty. With everyone focused on Lyra peeing there came anither distinct sound as a puddle began forming under Rangiku feet coincidentily peeing herself at the same time as the girl.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:22

Lyra pushed her away" leave me alone rukia this happened after my family was killed!!" she screamed running past her.

"what is she talking about isnt her family just away?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:24

"Her family was killed." Rangiku blushed looking down at the wet spot on her skirt hoping Rukia wouldn't notice even as she continued to make a puddle under her feet.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:27

rukia giggled a bit after seeing that"wow at least Lyra had an excuse" rukia tased.

meanwhile Lyra was sitting down by the pound pouting' she is such a jerk!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:29

"I was just about to pee when you came rushing in." Rangiku bushed tugging on her wet skirt just as her peeing began to slow down and stop. "I th-think we should go check on her." she said trying to urge Rukia to follow Lyra.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:32

"she is just fine so long as that hot head of her stays off, i think if you cant hold your pee pee you should go back in diapers!.

Lyra sighed well sitting alone' why one every one hate me" she whined
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:36

"Don't make jokes like that." Rangiku blushed. "Hot head or not she seems pretty sensitive so let's just check on her." she said trying to get Rukia moving.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:39

"i already asked told ichgio about a kid with hollow powers he will find her, but if you dotn want to listen to me maybe ill tell every one you wet your pants, maybe even your captain.

Lyra sigh" i better head home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:44

"Yo-you wouldn't." Rangiku blushed. Sighing she said "I guess Ichigo could take care of it." she tugged on her wet skirt. "Now this apartment of your's is it nice?" she asked sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:46

"yes it is my brother paid for it with alot of money" she smiled taking her by the hand pulling her off,

Lyra sigh" i dont know what to do life is a pain in the neck.

"THEN ill end yours!!"Lyra turned around seeing a man dressed in white clothes a sword to his side and a mask half cracked off.

"who the heck are you!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:48

"Wait, do I get to change my panties?" she asked surprised at how strong Rukia was as she pulled her in the direction of the apartment.

Ichigo felt the presence of an arrancar and immediately made chase to get to the area.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:52

"nope i think ill keep you like this until we get to my home" she giggled liking this power over her.

the arrancarsmiled well charging a kido blast on her finger' this wont kill you only harm you greatly so i cant take your power.

"Just leave me alone!!" she screamed out at the top of her lungs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:01

Rangiku made a face not liking Rukia's giggle. She managed to stay quiet the rest of the way there, not bothering to complain about her pee soaked panties anymore.

"Getsuga Tensho." Ichigo's voice shouted launching the blue energy straight into the arrancar's side.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:05

Lyra was shaking but the arranca got out of the way" ichigo what in the world how did you do this" she cried shaking in her boots.

arranca smiled" get out of my way i am after that girl not you.

"now ill get you changed go in to the room on te left and wait for me( you deiced what the room looks like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:09

Rangiku set her bags down. She was about to pull out one of her panties when Rukia gave her order. "Fine." she sighed waddling over to the room Rukia told her about.It certainly was purchased by theKuchiki's as it was a luxurious and decadent pink with a king size bed with satin, Rangiku absolutely loved it, although with Rukia's plan it would be unlikely that it would stay that way for long. Not expecting Rukia to change her completely Rangiku took of her wet skirt and soaked frilly pink panties herself leaving her bare from the waist down.

"I won't let you do that." Ichigo said standing in front of Lyra. "Hey, relax your spiritual pressure, this guys too weak to get worked up over." he said prepping his blade.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:17

but Lyra was still shaking' thats easier fro you to say im not the one with the crazy big sword!!" she shouted, wait ichigo is that really you.

rukia giggled a bit taking her hand " time to show you to your new room" she giggled evil like showing her a nursery is it just adorable you and Lyra will be staying here" rukia chuckled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends (private)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next