Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Making Friends (private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Making Friends (private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Making Friends (private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Making Friends (private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Making Friends (private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Making Friends (private) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Making Friends (private) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Making Friends (private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Making Friends (private) Empty
PostSubject: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 13:27

Matsumoto Rangiku was sitting at a table outside of a smalll cafe in the World of the Living, happily sipping some tea. She hummed enjoying the taste. It was always nice to get some r and r away from the office, even if she did usually avoid work like the plague.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:26

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Lyra snow was a 14 year old girl with white long hair and dark red eyes, she was begging as a freshmen in high school but was pretty much hated by every one if not for how she look for her anger issues,. Lyra kept this to herself but had a problem because she was incontinent which kept her in diapers 24 7, another secret she never told anyone was that her whole family was killed one night, being smart and responsible she uses the life ensures money she was left to keep her home and schooling until she would be able to get a job.

happy that it was a Saturday she deiced to go get some food for dinner wen she saw Matsumoto Rangiku only noticing her because of her high breast wanting to know how she could help hers growing bigger to hopefully avoid being called a flat chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:31

"H-hello?" Rangiku asked a little surprised when the white haired girl walked up to her table.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:32

she blushed a bit turning her head away" i um i was just wonder, how do you make your breast grow like that" with her cheeks turning pink knowing this wasn't a question you ask a completest stranger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:41

Rangiku blinked taken aback by the question at first before laughing. "You mean how did I manage to grow these?" she laughed proudly gesturing towards her chest. "I really can't say, family secret." she giggled with a wink. "Though I will tell you they are real." she said before taking a sip of tea. "What's your name?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:42

after hearing that secret part she began losing her cool feeling a strange feeling surrounding her"my name is Lyra snow" she replied crossing her arms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:48

"Lyra." Rangiku repeated as if testing the name out. "Are you okay?" she asked noticing the way she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:51

"IM JUST FINE NOTHING ANY DIFFERENT THEN ANY OTHER DAY!!!!" she shouted turning back sending a weak blast of spirit energy at her with out noticing knowing it was rude how she was acting but in a way couldn't help it being alone and having no friends for 3 years would do that to some one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:55

Rangiku rose her eyebrow at the raise in spiritual pressure around the girl. It wasn't enough to do much for Rangiku but it was curious that the girl had any spirit energy at all. "Okay, why don't you sit down and join me for dessert." she offered figuring she might figure Lyra out.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:59

Lyra was a bit taken by surprised that she just screamed in her face and was now offering to buy her a meal" you know your weird" Lyra blunted out sitting next to her," i just yelled at you and your being nice to me why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:02

"So I've been told." Rangiku said casually. "Oh, I'm used to getting yelled at." she said offhandedly referring to her captain. "Besides I figure you might need something sweet to calm your spirit." she said meaningfully. When the waiter came by to take the dessert order Rangiku ordered a slice of cake letting Lyra pick whatever she wanted.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:04

she pick a piece of cheese cake starting to eat it,"im sorry i yelled at you i just lose my cool easy" she sighed expecting a bit lexer from her about acting this way was wrong sens she got one almost ever day at school
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:07

"Again I'm used to people loosing their cool." Rangiku said daintily eating her own cake. "Although you should try to control it, you don't want that spirit energy of your's getting to out of control."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:09

after hearing that a big ??? came above her head spirit energy? what are you talking about?' she asked in a clueless manner finishing her cake with a bit of a smile on her face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:13

"I'm saying... er it'll take awhile to explain, so why don't you come with me." Rangiku said paying the bill and getting up. "I was looking for someone to come shopping with me, all of my friends were busy."she said getting up.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:16

Lyra nodded getting up" um sure i guess" she replied following next to her not really caring who she was just that some one was willing to talk to her like she wasn't a freak" what is this spirit thing your talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:18

"It's well think of it like... um do you know anime?" she asked trying to find the simplest easiest explanation while leading the way to the mall. "Oh um by the way I'm Rangiku." she blushed realizing she never told the girl her name.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:20

Lyra nodded" yeah i read them back when i was little girl" she replied still lost because those book were only make believe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:22

"Okay well you know when a character has super powers they measure it with energy?" she asked while they walked hoping Lyra was getting an idea.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:25

Lyra nodded"yes i know that" she replied realizing where this was going" your telling me i have some kind of super powers?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:28

"Basically. Let me ask you something can you see things other people can't, like ghosts?" she asked glad that Lyra was able to understand what she was saying.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:30

Lyra turned her head away"how do you know this stuff about me who the deck are you!!" she damned to know begging to grow scared of what she knew( i gtg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:31

"Okay calm down. Let's just say I'm a professional on this subject." she said trying to keep the girl calm in case her spirit energy attracted hollows.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:36

"fine then answer me this miss professional , what in the world am i!!!" she said in a ticked off tone with energy beginning to spill out of her losing more and more of her commissioner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:37

"A human." Rangiku said simply. "I mean as far as I've noticed you're simply a spiritually aware human." She smiled hoping her cheerful presence would calm Lyra down a little. Although the way she said human made Rangiku seem very un-human to the teen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends (private)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next