Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Making Friends (private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Making Friends (private) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 13:45

(No, not really)

Ichigo nodded his head before recognizing Rukia's presence. "Rukia is here and she's with... rangiku?" he said wondering why the big breasted woman was there.

"Lywa's not a baby." Rangiku said not wanting Rukia to upset the other girl again and cause her to run off.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:08

rukia giggled patting her head" we will see" she smiled going inside.

"um ichigo do you um mind if i stay at your house i am a little scared of rukia" Lyra blushed putting her hands together begging at this point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:11

Rangiku sighed and sat back while being pushed into the area where Ichigo and
lyra were.

"I don't really have any room at my place, sorry." Ichigo said scratching his head. "Why does she scare you?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:19

Lyra blushed putting her hands together pointing at her i na stroller' well that is reason number 1" she answered.

"Hi lyra" she giggled wondering how scared she was seeing her other friend in a baby stroller
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 23:23

Rangiku's face turned crimson when she saw Ichigo. "Hi, Lyra." she said weakly from her stroller.

"R-rangiku?" Ichigo looked surprised. "Rukia? What's going on? I-is she wet?" he asked noticing the wet diaper on Rangiku.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:12

rukia giggled a bit well seeing Lyra hiding behind ichigo" she is my baby can i please take Lyra!.

Lyra blushed a bit" please ichgio!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 0:19

"Rukia are you alright in the head?" Ichigo said noticing the way Rukia was scaring Lyra.

Rangiku shook in her stroller needing a change desperately at this point.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 8:07

rukia giggled smileing"yeah i just like babying her is that so wrong, but i really need to change her so can i please take Lyra back to my apartment with me" she asked.

Lyra blushed shaking her head" why do you can do that to me!!.

Well your already in diapers and from what i can smell you need a change to" she teased
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 15:10

"Did it ever occur to you that Lyra doesnt want to be babied?" Ichigo asked not to sure he would want Lyra staying with Rukia if it made Lyra uncomfortable.

Rangiku pouted in her stroller, now that no one was paying attention to her she was becoming upset. She didn't even know she liked this treatment outside of home until now.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyWed 3 Oct - 22:31

Rukia smiled pushing closer to her" ichigo she just a full bring what do you care,?' she asked a bit lost thinking he has the same feeling about fullbrings that she did.

Rukia id rather stay in my old dirty house than be your baby!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 15:04

"Rukia, stop it. There is nothing wrong with fullbbring." Ichigo said angrillynow glaring at Rukia for her close-mindedness.

Rangiku frowned from her position Rukia was acting pretty mean at the moment.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyThu 4 Oct - 23:49

rukia gleard at Lyra and sighed' ichigo a fullbring trick you took your powers turned your friends on you and nearly killed you the only reason your alive is become of us soul reapers fullbring can be monster!!.

Lyra was now so ticked off she popped" shut up you dont know th first thing about me and you act like you get to juge who i am just because i'm a fullbring!!' she screamed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyFri 5 Oct - 12:56

"Rukia!" Ichigo glared back. "You were saved by a fullbringer. Chad uses full bring, why are you being so senseless?"

Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyFri 5 Oct - 15:08

Rukia didnt want to admit it but knew he was right" fine ichigo!, your right im sorry, Im sorry to you as well Lyra, i guess i dont need to baby her sens i have this little cutie already" she teased.

Lyra blushed a bit glad she could stop beating her up and calling her fullbring" um thanks rukia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyFri 5 Oct - 23:58

Rangiku blushed in her stroller as the attention was brought to her. Meekly she waved at Lyra, having not seen the girl since she ran away from Rukia.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Oct - 12:53

rukia sighed after that" i guess ill see you when im helping with your training Lyra" she said turning around.

"thanks for the save ichigo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptySat 6 Oct - 15:47

"Wait, what about me?" Rangiku whined when she realized there were leaving without giving her a chance to talk to the girl.

"It's alright." Ichigo shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptySun 7 Oct - 23:43

rukia giggled but sighed" fine you can talk to" she said turning around.

Lyra giggled a bit well seeing her" so is life ok for you?' she teased
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 4:08

"Um y-yeah." Rangiku blused at the way Lyra laughed at her. "You're not even going to ask what's going on?" she pouted sitting back and showing off her wet diaper even more than it already was.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 7:15

Lyra blushed heavy now wanting to know' why dont you tell me!" she asked.

Rukia drug off ichigo to talk to hi m alone"So do you have any idea what her fullbring even is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 15:12

"Hey! Don't scream." Rangiku pouted crossing her arms over her large chest. "Well remember when I went to go to the bathroom at your house, and then Rukia showed up?" she asked before continuing her story, "Well I didn't get to go because I had to stop her from killing you. So anyway I sort of ignored the need for awhile until Rukia found your diaper... and then I sort of.... wet myself." she blushed as the memory of peeing her panties at almost the same time as the other girl wet her diaper came back to her. "After you ran away Rukia saw and threatened to tell people, even my superior officer, if I didn't do as she told me... She took me to her apartment and I've been her baby for the past few hours." she finished her face crimson and she could feel the need to relieve herself come back.

"As far as I know it copies whatever it cuts." Ichigo said remembering what he had seen.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyMon 8 Oct - 23:36

rukia was a bit shock by that" so like it would copy your sword if she cut you?' unknown he meant all of his powers.

Lyra let out a sigh" is this rukia girl crazy or something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyTue 9 Oct - 6:20

"She never usually is crazy." Rangiku shrugged. "But um to be honest I actually kind of like being a baby." she blushed sucking on her thumb.

"Well yeah, although she couldn't handle copying me." Ichigo explained.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyTue 9 Oct - 7:21

Lyra giggled a bit patting her on the head' then you should be ok with all of this

rukia placed her hand on her chin" interesting from what you told me its like she copy's peoples powers don to there sword to the spirit energy" do you know how long it last for her to hold it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 EmptyTue 9 Oct - 23:57

"Yeah, but Rukia can still be pretty mean to me." Rangiku frowned fidgeting. "And I've been in this diaper without a change for too long."

"No, but she loses it if she falls unconscious." Ichigo said looking back over at Rangiku and Lyra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends (private)
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next