Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Making Friends (private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Making Friends (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:29

"wha?" Rangiku stared down at the floor. "You know I'm not so sure about letting you stay here for awhile, let me hire someone to fix this for you." she offered stepping over the hole.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:31

"i couldn't do that its not right to ask you to help with my problem when you clearly have alot as it is' she blunted out taking a drink of soda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:32

"What's that supposed to mean?" Rangiku asked "Are you saying I have problems?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:34

Lyra turned her head away" i don't know details but i'm sure there something your not telling me, when we were shopping you got a little scared when i got that feeling, what was there and is it after you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:38

"No, it isn't after me, I'm suppressing my energy." Rangiku blushed slightly when Lyra said she was scared. "And I was scared because it would most likely be after you."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:43

after hearing that Lyra eyes shut wide open" what, what in the world, what is it and what does it with me im just a poor high school girl!!" she cried almost in a panic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:44

"Just calm down." Rangiku sighed "Panicking won't help at all." she warned her. "It wants, er your soul." in hindsight that probably wasn't the best thing Rangiku could say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:46

"well it cant have it im kind of using it!!!" she yelled, why is it coming for me now i haven't seen one whatever these things are my whole life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:48

"Just calm down, it hasn't made itself known since we were at the store, and it won't as long as you're calm." Rangiku said trying to soothe the girl a little.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:51

"what do you mean if i stay calm how is that going to help me?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:52

"It's going to keep your spirit from flaring out of control and prevent the hollow from locating you." Rangiku said sternly noticing how out of control Lo's spirit was.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:55

"fine ill calm down but how in the world do you know all this and what is so special about my soul that this hollow wants it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:00

"Well for one your soul is a bit more powerful than the souls of regular people." Rangiku said stepping towards the fridge to see what she had. "And let's just say it's in my job description to take care of these hollows."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:02

"what can i do if your not here what if it trys to kill me!!!" she cried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:04

"Calm down!" Rangiku said sharply. "There's another operative who probably took caer of it already." she sighed "I'm on vacation you see, so it's not like you'll see me running into battle when it pops up. But if it does come after you I'll take it out."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:05

"what do you mean there is another person like you in town who is please tell me!!' she cried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:07

"I don't know." Rangiku shrugged "Whoever it is it's most likely some nameless foot soldier, look it's a bit complicated I'm not sure you'll understand, but I'll just say it's 100% likely that I am much much more powerful than whoever it is."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:12

" i think i understand, but what kind of powers do you have if i can see ghost?' she asked a bit lost about how she was stronger when she looked as strong as she was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:20

"Well it'll take to long to give you a full list of what i can do, so just take my word on it." Rangiku winked before getting a feeling. "Say um do you have a bathroom here?" she asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:31

"second floor door on the left" she answered, but was a knock on the door after she went up." i wonder whos there?' Lyra said going to the door.

seeing that it was another soul reaper rukia"um hello" she said a bit lost on who she was. bakudo number 31 Shakkaho" she yelled out firing her in to her already beaten wall." who the heck are you!!" Lyra cried gripping her gut which was now in pain.

"hollow scum pretending to be a human wont save you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:36

Rangiku was just about to sit down on the toilet when she heard Rukia. "Dammit." she gritted her teeth rushing back down whiel pulling her frilly pink panties back on. "Wait Rukia there's been a misunderstanding." Rangiku shouted hoping to prevent her from killing the girl.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:41

"who in the world are you and what was that thing you shut me with!!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs completely losing it with her spirit energy running wild smacking her in the face with her fist.

"dont play dumb hollow i know this kind of energy anywhere ti is even darker than inchigo,s was. .

"ichigo he is a soul repaper to?' Lyra asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:44

"Rukia!" Rangiku came over and whacked the short girl on the head. "I've checked her out she isn't a hollow." she looked over at Lyra shocked. "You know Ichigo?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:47

Lyra nodded"yeah yesterday i was getting beat by these three guys and he showed up and beat em all down and helped me get to school" she answered.

"im telling you she is that energy she has is completely hollow if she not a hollow than she has to be a fullbring!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:49

"Ah." Rangiku giggled ichigo was as violent as ever. Rangiku sighed at Rukia's close mindedness. "Rukia, don't you think if she was a hollow she would have attacked me by now?" she asked "And there isn't anything inherently wrong with full bring, Ichigo's friend Chad uses it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends (private)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next