Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Making Friends (private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

Making Friends (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 7:41

"so basically your telling me im some kind of freak, is that why i have white hair and red eyes!" she questioned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptySat 8 Sep - 13:04

"No, I'm not saying you're a freak," Ranigku sighed "And being spiritually aware has nothing to do with hair and eye color."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:04

she sighed looking around" im sorry but i dont understand or follow any of this, and if im not as spacial s others why even bother telling me in the first place
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:07

"Because you seemed lonely." Rangiku smiled "I understand it must be hard to get a grasp on it, but I'm sure you'll get it eventually, in the meantime..." she pointed towards a large building in front of them "Wanna come shopping with me? I prefer to bring someone along with me when I go."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 8:17

after hearing that Lyra got a big ? sign above her head" you just drug me here to watch you put on clothes???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 13:25

"Well, er I.... I mean... You.... ummm, kind of." Rangiku blushed poking her fingers together embarrassedly. "You can try on some clothes if you want." she said looking at the girl with puppy dog eyes as if begging her not to be mad at to come with her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:10

Lyra rolled her eyes a bit annoyed" yeah sure whatever, but i um dont really have any taste in clothes, so um can you please pick for me" she blushed not really that bad with clothes but was starting to take a liking to this women
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:12

"Of course, I'll make sure you look good." Rangiku smiled grabbing Lyra by the hand and tugging her into the clothing store.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 7:55

after doing this to herself Lyra mumbled" what have i done not knowing what kind of get up she would pick"um yeah thank you< at least my flat chest will be of some use here" she mumbled meaning she could make them stick out of her clothes like she did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 11:25

"You don't like it?" Rangiku asked noticing the wat Lyra mumbled about the shirt she had picked out for the girl. In the meantime Rangiku had already picked a wide variety of clothes for herself that certainly showed off her own body. "Her try this on." she said handing Lyra a sun dress.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 11:43

Lyra blushed a bit but took it" um sure id love" she smiled going to going in to the changing coming out"um how do i look" she said a bit embarrassed but was enjoying herself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 12:04

"Aw that looks really cute on you!" Ranigku gushed liking the way it looked on Lyra.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 12:37

but well Lyra was blushed she felt a student strange session" what is that, it feels like something is getting close to us?' she asked unknown that her spirit energy was poring out of her body sense she met Ranigku
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 12:40

Rangiku had already noticed but was wondering if Lyra knew herself. "Let's pay and get out. "she said already feeling the hollows presence bareing down on the area.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 12:43

Lyra nodded to her not even getting back in her normal clothes' here i can pay for this dress" she offered taking the money out of her shorts pocket but dropped a small bage with a skull on the front down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 12:46

"Why do you have this?" Rangiku suddenly asked recognizing the badge.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 12:48

"what are you talking about this thing, my mom gave it to be when i was really little she told it it was an old family keepsake" she answered handing it to her wondering what she thought ti was
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 12:52

Rangiku watched Lyra a little suspicious. "It's... nothing." Rangiku sighed figuring she'd have to explain more about shinigami and she wasn't even sure if the girl was able to see them, or recognize that Rangiku was one. She handed the badge back and lead the way out carrying her numerous bags on her arms.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 12:54

Lyra sigh well helping her carry the bags"im having a pretty happy day miss Rangiku" she giggled unknown of any thing she thought Rangiku was hiding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 12:56

"Good, so where do you live?" Rangiku asked curiously kind of hoping she could stay with the young girl, for one reason she wanted to watch her, and she also neglected to find herself a place to stay when she took this vacation.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:12

"dont expect much like i said my family is dead' she answered taking her to her home, her had with worn out white pain holes in the house and the door nob broken off"i told you not to expect much
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:18

"Oh, uh it's in pretty bad shape." Rangiku bit her lower lip with concern. She set her bags down and looked around. "You ever think about hiring a repair man?" she asked looking around the place. "No brothers or sisters?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:20

" i told you already they were killed when i was little, and i don't have the money the ban k barely give me money for food"if you rather not come in i udnderstand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:23

"No it's fine." Rangiku sighed coming in anyway. "If money's such a problem than why did you agree to come shopping with me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:26

but she only let out a sigh going inside seeing that holes in the wall the kitchen had a dirty old fridge"watch out there is a hole in the floor" she said taking a seat in the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends (private)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next