Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Making Friends (private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

Making Friends (private) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 23:32

Lyra sighed to him"howdo you know she did it to me before i even said to words" she whined, ichigo can you help me learn how to use this fullbring power rukia told meyou used to be one.

ruika giggled taking her to a locked door showing her a crib filled with restraints and mechanical arms to make sure she sat still and for other reasons." is baby happy to sleep in her special criby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 23:43

"Huh? Uh yeah." Ichigo said confused by Lyra's request.

"What, wh-why?" Ranigku begged staring in fear at the crib.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 23:45

"this is just a hobbies i like to do" rukia giggled placing her in the crib attaching the restraints to both hands and fete then removing the cuffs and turning off the vibrator"would you like to say anything before i turn your toy back on?>

"I want to use this kind of power i have to protect people, even if they hate me i want to use this ability for good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 23:59

"Uh, n-no." Rangiku shook her head not feeling the need to say anything else and for soem reason looking forward to the pleasure.

"Alright... I can do that." Ichigo said figuring he might take her some place else to learn how to use it.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 0:20

Lyra smiled" cool where can i do this!!' she smiled.

rukia was seeing that she had gone to far with this and put the remote down" Rangikuwould you like me to give you a break from toys?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 0:48

"Uh, I think I know a place." Ichigo said thinking of Urahara's training spot underneath his shop.

"Huh? uh yeah." Rangiku sighed fairly relieved for the break. "yeah, I think I wet myself back there." she blushed having peed again when she saw the mechanical arms.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyTue 18 Sep - 23:38

"Then take me there if im walking target for these hole monsters then i am going to have to know how to protect myself!! she dammed.

but rukia still had an evil grin on her face" ok ill give you a rest but if you dont listen to mama one time your toy will be working until the Barty dies, and i buy the really long charged ones" she giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:06

"Alright." Ichigo sighed taking the girl to Urahara's shop.

"Alright, I'll listen." Rangiku panicked, the vibrator was nice, at least at first, but continued usage would have Rangiku walking bow legged for a good few days.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:09

Lyra was a bit annoyed after reaching the place" some store is going to help me i dont really see how?..

"HI ichigo been a while so tell me who is the smart mouth friend with you" Urahara chuckled/

"thats a good girl so tell me is wet her diapee. knowing she did but wanting to make her say it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:15

"UH, this is Lyra." Ichigo sighed at Lyra's comment. "Stop being a bat about it and trust me." he groaned going up to Urahara. "She's got some powers I was hoping we could teach her to control." he said implying he wanted to use the underground training area.

Rangiku blushed at Rukia. "Ye-yes. I wet my diapee." Rangiku's face was pink and she looked away from Rukia covering her giant chest with her arms.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:19

Urahara giggled a bit" so your some new hot shot suel repaper in town or whatever sure use my underground training field.

"ichgio said i was a full bring.

rukia giggled a bit taking her over to a changing table strapping her to it " aww there there baby you dont need to cry thats what youe diapers are for silly baby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:23

"I don't think he cares." Ichigo said to Lyra before leading her into another room and removing the secret door and climbing down first.

Rangiku blushed at the comment about crying. "Do you have to strap me down?" she asked before realizing acting like a grown up probably wouldn't mean Rukia would take it easier on her. That's when the light bulb went off. "I pwomised I'd be good." she said in her best baby voice proving to Rukia that she was willing to play along.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:28

Lyra mouth dropped after seeing the room" ok this guy is crazy how on earth is his little store covering this up!!" she cried in a total panic of shock and wow.

Rukia smiled kissing her on the nose' thats a good baby" if you keep this up i wont even handcuff you when i put you dont for a nappy' he giggled going for the tapes on her diaper

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 0:35

"I asked the same question." Ichigo said thinking about how to start.

Rangiku smiled sheepishly, turns out playing along would make the experience more bearable. Although she couldn't help but feel a little excited at the idea of getting to be treated like a baby. It was like the ultimate vacation! No one is pampered better than a baby, although she would have to work on getting rid of the handcuffs, those weren't as fun as she had hoped. She settled down only kicking her legs as a response to the vibrator that was still inside her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 7:47

rukia giggled a bit pinkching her cheek"sorry baby i wont turn it on but its not coming yet anytime soon" she giggled un doing her diaper wiping her clean applying baby powder and taking a new diaper between her waste" there all done" she smiled lifting her up keeping one hands on her back and one under her bum"does baby want to watch some tv?.

Lyra smiled" so what do i do first how do i get out out of my body like you?' she asked a bit confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 11:09

Rangiku smiled sheepishly from the answer; At least there were no handcuffs right now. "Eep." she exclaimed glancing down and surprised the much shorter girl was carrying her. "Uh, sure tv sounds good." Rangiku said blushing hotly at the situation.

"You don't. Fullbring doesn't require you to leave your body." Ichigo exclaimed leaving his own body with his shinigami badge.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 23:05

rukia giggled placing her on the couch next to her" k so what does my little baby want to watch on the magic picture box?' she teased her like a baby.

"Then how do i use my powers ichigo!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 23:16

"Something fun!" Rangiku giggled not all that familiar with shows in the mortal world.

"Calm down, I'm trying to remember!" Ichigo shouted to silence Lyra, Chad would've been more suited in teaching this girl. "You're powers are connected to emotions like love or pride." he scratched his head trying to remember.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 23:39

Lyra only turned her head away" that bug boobed girl said ever time i got angry spirit energy was leaking out of me if that helps.

"ok baby you can watch the telatobys" she giggled knowing she would hate it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyWed 19 Sep - 23:55

"Big boobied girl?" Ichigo looked confused not knowing that Ranigku was around. "Well maybe... I think there's more you should know though. Fullbring is the ability to manipulate the souls of objects... Do you understand?" he asked holding his sword on his shoulder.

"Uh, okay." Rangiku said "What's Tellatubbies?" she asked giggling at the silly name.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 22:12

Lyra was a bit lost but nodded"yeah i think i understand" she replied so what can i put my soul energy in to?.

"now be a good baby and watch your show or ill spank baby
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptyThu 20 Sep - 22:48

"well that depends, and you're not puttign anything in, you're taking stuff out, and for some changing the appearance of things." Ichigo tried to explain. "Like you could drink water without moving the glass." he said trying to give an example.

"Oh-okay." Rangiku said a little excited about the threat but deciding not to get herself into spanking territory yet. She sat back and watched the colorful program. She tried to get into it, but it was so weird. Why did these... aliens? Rangiku assumed they were aliens, have televisions on their stomachs? Still she sat back and sucked on her thumb a little bit whiel the show played on the screen.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:08

rukia was annoyed that she was being so good really wanted to punish her again" well does baby wants some of mommys milky" she giggled wondering if she would catch her drift.

"Ok i think i understand so basically i have a power only i can use , well how do i learn to bring this power out?"(do you want her to fight ichigo and he finds out about her diaper?0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:21

"Huh?" Rangiku asked still suckign on her thumbbefore laughing historically. "Ye-yeah!" she laughed pointing at Rukia's tiny chest "What am I supposed to get it from you don't have boobs." she laughed her own gigantic chest jiggling as she laughed.

(sure)
"Well my best teacher has always been survival." he said going and taking a warning slash at her side intentionally missing her.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:25

Lyra jumped back after that" are you crazy that thing could cut me like a stick of butter how can i fight that!" she yelled losing her temper sending ichigo back a few fete with her spirit energy alone.

"Like this" rukia giggled using her spirit energy with kidio to make them bigger"like it a new kidio move i created" wondering how she would respond now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends (private)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next