Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Making Friends (private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

Making Friends (private) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 7:23

"Ok" rukia giggled putting a bar on her" there you go your covered " she giggled .

Lyra blushed but nodded" going behind a rock

Last edited by babysaracloud on Thu 27 Sep - 0:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyWed 26 Sep - 19:06

"Don't I get more!" Rangiku whined loudly not finding a bra as sufficietn coverage for her breasts alone. "Please, I don't care, just give me some real clothes!" she pleaded.

Ichigo waited for Lyra to finish.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 0:33

rukia giggled" your inside you dont need anything else' she pointed out lifting her up.

Lyra came back out ready to fight' ok i mready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 0:42

"What, no please mommy, I'm so cold." Rangiku cried starting to beg Rukia for some clothes.

"Fine." Ichigo sighed figuring he'd work her until she passed out this time.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 23:37

rukia giggled a bit lifting her up" k mommy give her baby some more clothes" she giggled planing to dress her up like a baby girl.

"Ichigo i will get you this time!!" she yelled swinging her arms at him this time cutting his hands a tiny bit9 i had a cool idea for what her fullbring it a copy one that copys the power of whatever kind of thing she cuts for a little while.

"What going on!!" she cried seeing herself becoming dressed like ichigo wit the same sword on her back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 23:44

"Thank you." Rangiku sighed with relief.

Ichigo noticed the more precise cut this time, but mostly because he was going easier now. He noticed the change and decided to test out how much longer she could last. He sent a powerful swing at her feet leaving a large crater meant to intimidate her behind.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 23:48

rukia giggled getting a frilled baby dress out putting her in it" does my baby girl like her little dress' she teased because on the back it said mommy,s little girl isnt potty trained.

Lyra,s legs were shaking in fear after what she just witnessed, but at the same time felt something inside her become to build" ichigo whats happening to me!" she cried out pulling out the sword seeing ti glow bright blue" ichigo run i feel like im about to explode!!" she screamed being unable to control her spirit energy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 23:55

Rangiku blushed at the dress before letting Rukia dress her in it, at least it was coverage. "Are we gonna see Lyra at some point?" she asked being a little concerned for the girl.

Ichigo didn't run instead standing his ground, knowing nothing she could do would be able to harm him.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyThu 27 Sep - 23:57

rukia giggled nodding"oh yes baby we are going to see her now" she chuckled.

"Somebody help me!!' she screamed releasing the same wave of powers ichigo first released when he awake his powers after wards falling to the ground returning to her normal state
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 0:04

"R-really." Rangiku stuttered wondering how she would get there, considering Rukia didn't want her walking and she knew the shorter couldn't carry her around the city. Unfortunately she was resigned to having to go out dressed as she was, although it was only a little worse than when Rukialed her home with wet panties. What she didn't know was that there was a stroller large enough for Rangiku in the closet.

Ichigo swung his sword effectively deflecting the energy away and into a rock. "Interesting fullbring." he muttered picking up the badge Lyra had used as a catalyst before settign it back down on her.

Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 8:02

rukia giggled taking out a huge stroller in her friends size" does my baby wants to go find Lyra" she smiled placing her in it, oh and if baby doesnt like her stroller i can just take you in a pause.

Lyra fall completely out cold unable to even move even if she was awake and to make it worse her skirt blew up once she fell showing her diaper to ichigo again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptySat 29 Sep - 2:18

"Oh!" Ranigku groaned as the stroller locked her in place. She slumped down and blushed way too embarrassed at the image of all the stares she would most likely get from being pushed around like this. As if it was her only comfort, Rangiku began sucking her thumb adding to her image as a baby.

Ichigo blushed slightly for the girl's sake before moving away from Lyra, letting her wake up at her own time while he went off some where else to wait.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptySat 29 Sep - 8:03

rukia pushed the stroller outside giggling because she knew this was super embarrassing for her' aww is my baby having fun?.

Lyra soon wake up clinging to her arm finding ichigo" what happened i feel like some one dropped a truck on me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptySat 29 Sep - 11:55

"No." Rangiku sniffled from behind her thumb. She sunk deeper into the stroller, which although it was embarrassing she did have to admit it was very comfortable. To make matters worse halfway to Urahara's shop Rangiku started wetting herself again, filling the padding enough to make it show on the diaper and letting anyone who looked now that big breasted woman sucking her thumb had peed in her diaper.

"You released more spiritual pressure than you had in you so you passed out." Ichigo explained he was back inside of his body and sitting on a rock as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptySat 29 Sep - 22:52

Lyra sighed sitting down next to him" great so whenever i use this power ill probably blow myself up!.

Rukia giggled patting her head" what a good girl for wetting your dypee.

a random school girl showed up seeing the wet girl" aww isnt she just adorable can i take a pic with her, and maybe hold her for a sec!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptySun 30 Sep - 13:33

"No." Rangiku mumbled shaking her head at having her picture taken, and picking her up would be impossible for the school girl as Rangiku weighed 128 pounds. She was actually feeling pretty miserable now that Rukia was letting all these people see her like this. Just as the girl was about to snap the picture Rangiku burst into tears truly upset that Rukia was being so mean to her.

"Probably if you don't learn to control it... And your temper." he added.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptySun 30 Sep - 23:41

the girl snapped the pic giggling' aww she is such a cute little baby i wish i could bring her hoe with me.

"maybe another time for now i need to take her to pick some one up' she chuckled.

"ok from your outfit i can see you go to my school so ill see you tomorrow and maybe i can come see your baby to" she giggled pinching her cheek.

"wasnt she just sweet she sure does love you" rukia smiled.

Lyra got a blood shot on her head glaring at him" i am completely in control!!! she yelled showing she wasnt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 0:53

Rangiku sunk lower into the stroller and shook her head. "How much longer until we're there?" she asked wiping her eyes of tears.

"Clearly you're not." Ichigo said sagely looking at the girl fuming, it looked like she was seconds from a tantrum.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 8:19

rukia giggled a big"maybe another ten Minuit" she smiled knowing how she hated this" she wasnt making of you you she just think your the most adorable baby in the world!.

Lyra glaerd at him like she wanted to attack at this point" i thought you were going to help me with controlling my powers not just kick the stuffing out of me well i figure it out!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 15:49

Rangiku stayed silent the rest of the ride ignoring Rukia for enjoying her misery.

"You were the one who wanted to fight." Ichigo pointed out "And the only way you can learn to control your spirit power is to control your emotions. Fullbring is directly linked to emotions so if you want to use it effectively you need to calm down."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 0:16

Lyra took a deep breath trying to calm down" fine im sorry i cant help losing my cool, but why did my power just explode like a bomb i couldnt stop it no matter how hard i tried!.

"if my baby deiced to ignore me id have to teach her a lesson by taking her to the play ground in nothing but her wet wet diapee for all the people to see!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 0:37

"I'm not fully sure yet. But you did seem to try and copy my powers which would definitely be beyond your control."

"Please don't." Rangiku whimpered from the stroller wetting herself some more out of fear.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 0:38

after hearing that she puffed out her cheeks" hey im strong!" she said but was sure he was right, my fullbring is a copycat but my arm turned in to a sword.

good girl!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 0:40

Ichigo shrugged not having a good enough answer for her other than "Every fullbring is different."

"Is this it?" Rangiku asked noticing Rukia had stopped at Urahara's shop.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 EmptyTue 2 Oct - 7:28

" i guess that is true" she said agreeing with him( do you still want ichigos little sis t o play with Lyra?",

rukia giggled yes baby are you ready to go see your other baby friend for a wittle playdate!' she teased again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Friends (private)   Making Friends (private) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends (private)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next