Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 0:34

Emily furrowed her brow as she was laid down on the changing table, trying to decide what to choose. "Umm...Cwoth pwease." She replied, slightly shifting around uncomfortably as the mess in her diaper squished up against her bottom. To help ignore this, the blonde began to absent-mindedly suck her thumb as Rin prepped her for a fresh diaper.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 0:53

Rin smiled and pulled out a thick and soft cloth diaper and opened the used disposable wrapped around Emily's waist. "Wow someone made a big messy." the brunette teased walking to the near by end table and pulling out one of the blondes pacifiers from the drawer. "Sweetie suck on this." She cooed holding the item in front of the teens mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 1:12

The now naked blonde giggled a little behind he thumb when she was teased; but soon blushed a tiny bit when she realized she was unknowingly sucking her thumb. At Rin's request, she removed her now wet thumb from her mouth and opened up for her paci, wrapping her lips around the nipple and beginning to contentedly suckle on the dummy while her caretaker continued to change her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 4:58

Rin smiled and proceeded to walk back down to the end of the changing table and gently start to wipe the mess from the teen's backside. "Mommy will have you all cleaned up in just a little bit." She cooed softly lifting the teens legs and continuing to wipe the mess up with several baby wipes. The loving brunette gave the teen another warm smile before pulling the used diaper out with all of the wipes in it rolling it shut and tossing it in the near by diaper pale. "Alright lets get you in this comfortable cloth dipee and back into my arms." Rin cooed leaning down and giving the cleaned girl a soft kiss above her slit.
Pulling out a bottle of powder Rin powdered the blondes diaper area up gently caressing it into the girls skin before pulling the cloth up snugly between her waist and pinning it in place. "Alright Emily up we go." Rin announced before walking around the edge of the padded table and picking her girlfriend up.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyMon 16 Jul - 10:13

"Mmmm..." The babyfied girl moaned and blushed softly as Rin's lips and hands touched her more sensitive areas. But even with the blush, she was smiling happily behind the soother in her mouth as she was lovingly pinned into a new cloth diaper. The only thing better than that was being picked up and cradled by her beautiful caregiver. "Tank oo Mama..." Emily cooed a little shyly, razing her head up and giving the boxom brunette an adoring kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyTue 17 Jul - 19:14

Rin's soft lips formed an delegate smile as Emily gave her cheek a quick kiss. "Your welcome sweetie." the brunette cooed. "Mommy needs to make a few phone calls. Will you be okay to play up here for a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 1:17

Pouting slightly fur a second at the realization that her caregiver would be leaving her for a while; the blonde still clothed only in a diaper nodded; not wanting to seem too clingy.
Sucking on her pacifier, Emily soon engaged herself with the several baby toys around her. "Otay Mama..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 19:56

Rin quickly saw the disappointed realization that Emily had in her eyes at the idea of the brunette leaving the room. "I'll be just down the hall sweetie; all you'll need to do is call out for mommy and I'll be back quicker then you can say 'Mommy I'm scared.'" she cooed as she set the teen down and walked back towards the door pausing to look back at her lover who had taken up to playing with her toys.
The motherly women walked out closing the door softly behind her with a soft smile turning to study down the hall a few doors down. Rin picked up her phone and quickly dialed out to a good friend awaiting her answer. "Hey, how are things going?" she asked quickly awaiting good news.

Rin's face however quickly changed once she heard the news that awaited her. "A snag?" she asked slightly confused. From the conversation she had earlier with her current competitor for this phone call there shouldn't have been any issue with what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 20:03

Glad to know her Mommy would be there if she needed anything, the diapered girl didnt have a care in the world. Blissfully unaware of what her lover/caretaker was doing, Emily was happily playing with her toys. Snuggling a soft plushie rabbit and sucking her paci, the blonde picked up the doll named 'Naomi' and walked her around the dollhouse.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 21:21

Rin was furious as what Emily's mother was doing to her at this point. She herself had seen how happy the two were together even with the blonde teen just down the hall back in diapers. "Alright Diana thank you for the heads up." The brunette said with a long sigh hanging up the phone.
Rin put the phone down and placed her hands on her head silently swearing to herself with the new difficulty she was going to have in getting her girlfriend into her own custody.
Getting up and taking a quick walk around her study for a moment taking her phone up again for another phone call. "Hey Sara, I know I thanked you at the photo shoot, but I wanted to thank you again for giving me such a wonderful way to get even closer with Emily." Rin explained happily "After we got home the two of us had a bit of baby time together that I couldn't have done without your help."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 21:34

Sarah was currently working on submitting some photos back in her studio when the phone rang. Eager to do something to distract her from work, she recognized the caller ID and smiled, picking up. "Hey Rin. Glad to see you had fun!" The photographer giggled, imagining how cute the Emily and Rin having baby time together must have been. "I submitted you two's pictures a little while ago, and my boss loved them! Hell, I may just have to drag you and Emily back here for more pictures sometime!" The somewhat ditzy woman joked.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyWed 18 Jul - 23:57

Rin gave a soft smile as she talked to Sarah over the phone. "I'm glad she does I wouldn't mind coming back sometime. We had a great time and the experience was fantastic." The brunette said finishing with a soft sigh. "I should have called you first." The caring women continued for a brief moment debating on wither or not to tell the photographer about her last phone call as someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 0:07

"Called me first? What's going on hon?" The dark-haired woman asked curiously, sitting back in her chair and taking another quiet duo of coffee with her free hand.

Back in the nursery, Emily still just about as much of an idea of what was going on as Sarah did. Now sprawled out across the floor, she was tossing the stuffed rabbit up in the air playfully. With her weakened motor control, she couldn't get it every high though. And when she did, it she couldn't catch it in time, the situation usually ending with the plushie falling on her face.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 0:21

"What you warned me of." Rin said simply. "Emily's mother is trying to put up a small fight for Emily. Even though she doesn't want her back shes trying to show I'm incapable of supporting her properly." The brunette said softly placing a hand on her temple frustrated at the stunt she was trying to pull. "I'm already half way through the adoption papers so that I can legally adopt my precious baby girl."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 1:09

"Ouch...I see...Well, for one thing, as good as it may sound, I would suggest giving up on full-fledged adoption. Considering you two are...you know, together; I don't think it would be wise trying to adopt your girlfriend. I suggest maybe you become her legal guardian and leave it at that. That way in the future if you two ever want to...you know, take things to the next level; I think it will be much easier. Tying the knot is much easier when you aren't marrying your legal daughter.

As for her mother, are you meaning she's actual taking legal action against you? That's horrible!" Sarah replied, astounded.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 1:56

"That's true. I'm more interested in becoming her legal guardian then a full fledged adoption." Rin explained with a blush on her face as Sarah talked about tying the knot.

"But yes as to Emily's mother shes taking legal action to try and stop my guardianship. I'm a little surprised after what she said when we got Emily's things from her house." The brunette sighed again "Thanks for being here to talk Sarah its helpful."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 8:09

On the other side of the line, Sarah smiled brightly. "It's no problem sugar. Feel free to call anytime. By the way, before we stop, how's Emily? Does the lil' cutie know about any of these legal issues?" She asked, clicking a few things on her laptop and pulling up Emily and Rin's photoshoots; gigling a little at how adorable the two looked.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 11:42

"Emily is doing well a little clingy after her trip back home this afternoon, but that should be expected after her mother said they had plans to knock down the wall in her old room to make a theater room out of it." Rin said quickly. "Shes down the hall playing with her toys while I talk with you and my friend helping me with her custody.
Sarah your boss has some high connections with her business doesn't she?" the loving brunette asked suddenly hoping she might be able to make another new friend to help her with the coming legal battle that was likely to take place.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 11:42

"Emily is doing well a little clingy after her trip back home this afternoon, but that should be expected after her mother said they had plans to knock down the wall in her old room to make a theater room out of it." Rin said quickly. "Shes down the hall playing with her toys while I talk with you and my friend helping me with her custody.
Sarah your boss has some high connections with her business doesn't she?" the loving brunette asked suddenly hoping she might be able to make another new friend to help her with the coming legal battle that was likely to take place.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 19:46

At the suddenness of the question, the ditz took a much bigger swallow of coffee then she had planned in her shock. Coughing and gasping could be heard for a few moments before Sarah regained her composure. It was almost if you could feel her blush through the phone line. "That's quite a proposition there dear...While I could contact Ms. Rose for you, I have no garuntee she'll respond. I'm sure she's busy with business; and plus she has her new baby..." The woman in glasses replied with a small sigh, opening up her email. "But I'll explain the situation to her the best I can, and I'll give her your contact information. Samantha can seem a little all-business sometimes, but I heard somewhere that she had issues with her parents when she was growing up as well. Who knows? Maybe this'll hit a soft spot with her."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 21:46

Hearing the ditzy women starting to cough and gasp Rin quickly apologized. "I'm sorry Sarah I know its a tall question its just I want every advantage I can get with this. It hurts to lose her and Emily has some abandonment issues and I don't want that." The brunette finished quickly. "Besides Ms. Rose loved our pictures didn't she and if we get split up we won't be available to take anymore." The caring women said hoping the suggestion could help with the business side of executive she was hoping to get help from.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyThu 19 Jul - 23:48

"Alright, alright, I'll send her your information. You two are lucky that you're both so dang adorable in pictures..." Sarah joked with a giggle. I'll shoot her an email the first chance I get."

Meanwhile in the nursery, Emily was still playing around with her toys. Feeling like seeing what was inside the toy chest across the room from her, she began to crawl over, but stopped after a few feet. She had been crawling for while now...The babyfied blonde was curious if she could walk over to it.
Slowly standing up on wobbly legs, the teen waddled over to the toy chest, barely keeping her balance. As misfortune would have it, Emily lost her footing right as she approached the toy chest, falling forward trying to catch herself with her arms. But as she fell, her arm scraped the wood corner of the chest; breaking her skin and making a small, but painful and beleding cut on the girl's delicate skin.
Laying face down on the floor and feeling a stinging pain on her arm, the thickly diapered girl did the first thing that came to mind; she sobbed and called for her Mommy.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 2:24

"Thank you very much Sarah." Rin said before hearing the call come from the Nursery. "Sarah I have to go." She said quickly before hanging up the phone abruptly and rushing from her study down the hall to the nursery. "Emily whats wrong?" She asked opening the the door before seeing the red coming from the blonds arm. "Sweetie!" the brunette said gasping slightly and pulling the crying teen up into her lap and rocking gently. "Mommy's here sweetheart mommy's here."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 11:29

As soon as the girl was rocked, her sobs turned into whimpers, and tears were still building up in her eyes. Emily nuzzled into her lover's chest, looking for comfort and relief from the stinging pain in her arm.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 EmptyFri 20 Jul - 16:51

Rin gently stood up onto her feet holding the whimpering teen close to her chest as she walked back from the nursery down to the bathroom. "Mommies going to make it all better just you wait." She cooed warmly still having a slight rocking motion in her steps to help calm Emily.
Opening the cabinet slowly the motherly women pulled out a small rag and started to soak it in some warm water from the bathroom sink. Washing off the scraped area slowly to cause no more discomfort to the diapered blond then she already was. "There there little one it's ok." she cooed softly grabbing a disenfenctent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next