Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) Empty
PostSubject: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyMon 28 May - 4:43

((This just so happens to be a continuation of a Roleplay from another website. If your name isn't included in the title, kindly refrain from posting here.))

Emily happily made her doll waddle to Rin's, the new onesie Michelle the doll was wearing really drawing attention to the toy's diapered bottom. "Hehe, dwo oo wanna pway dwess-up too Naomi?" The babyfied teen spoke for her doll, speaking to her caregiver's doll.

The diapered blonde was having a great time playing with Rin. Sure, it was a little odd to be playing babies with the young woman who cared for her, loved on her, changed her diapers, fed her, and otherwise just seemed like the 'mommy' in the relationship. And yet, her girlfriend decided to have a 'baby' play session with her, and here they were. Rin was dressed just as babyishly as Emily was, complete with a nice, soft diaper hugging her hips as well.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyMon 28 May - 12:20

Rin smiled as Emily's doll Michelle asking her own Naomi if she wanted to play dress up. "I would I waz jus wating yoo." Rin lisped for her doll as she started to have it waddle over to the clothing that had been laid out "So much to choose from." Rin said softly as she looked at the clothing.

"How about this." Naomi said as she reached out for a similar onesie but also grabbed a pair of babyish looking shorts while she took off her dolls original outfit she smiled seeing the nice white cloth that encased its hips. 'Not a bad job if I say so myself.' The young women thought to herself before she started to redress the doll. "How do I wook?" the diapered women asked her baby girl with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyMon 28 May - 14:53

Emily giggled. "Oo wook weally cute!" The blonde spoke for the doll, simply loving how much Rin was playing along.
Glancing over at the brunette in question, the babyfied girl took a break from playtime for a second and put down her doll. She then proceeded to crawl next to her lover, her warm, wet diaper softly rubbing against her skin as she approached Rin and gave her an adoring hug. "Tanks for pwaying wif me mommy...I-I mean, Win..." She lisped cutely, forgetting for a second that Rin was her playmate, not her mommy, right now.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyMon 28 May - 17:36

Rin smiled "Your welcome Emily I'm happy to come over and play any time you want to." The motherly brunette smiled as she put her doll down and wrapping her arms around the diapered blond in her lap. "It does look like someone might need a diaper change soon."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyMon 28 May - 18:11

The diapered girl in question giggled and nuzzled into her caretaker/playmates embrace, letting out a soft sigh of content. "Hehe, I think my mommy will come in here and change me soon." She replied, looking up at Rin with a happy smile. Then, something occurred to Emily, and her smile turned into a playful grin. "What about your didee Rin?" The wet girl cooed, moving her gaze down to Rin's lap and trying to get a good view of her girlfriend's diaper.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyMon 28 May - 18:16

The moment Emily dropped her gaze down towards Rin's lap the young women knew what she was trying to do. "I think my dipee is going to take a bit longer to need a change." She didn't have to go and had far more control over her bladder then the young girl in her lap did. But still she did say she would use it and she was going to stick to that. "You want me to go find your mommy?" She asked softly not wanting to change the role she was playing right infront of Emily like that.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyMon 28 May - 18:22

The somewhat shy girl blushed a little, knowing what this meant. "Awight..." She replied, a little sad to see her 'playmate' go. Still, her wet diaper was getting a little uncomfortable by now, as the warm wetness was now cold and clammy. Then, an idea popped into her head. "What about oo change me wight now? As a baby?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyMon 28 May - 18:27

Rin thought for a moment. "I suppose I could do that it might get a little messy up here and I don't think your mommy would be too happy to clean up after me changing you." She said giggling a little. But the idea seemed cute and Emily seemed to like it so she would. "I just have to get the supplies den."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyTue 29 May - 1:36

Emily giggled back and took the oppurtunity to give her girlfriend a quick kiss on the cheek and another snuggle, blushing a little more. "Someting tells me you'll be pwetty good at changing diapers..." She replied cutely, loving how it felt to be cuddled up in Rin's arms. The shy blonde could have the fullest diaper in the world, and she would be content if she was just cradled in the arms of the most perfect woman in the world...
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyTue 29 May - 1:37

((Accidental double post. Carry on.))

Last edited by Dipee Girl on Wed 30 May - 14:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyTue 29 May - 22:07

Rin smiled briefly knowing that Emily was correct that she would have no problem changing her diapered girlfriend. "Alright alright I'll change you diaper." She cooed softly climbing out of the playpen and picking the diapered blond up carrying her over to the changing table out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyWed 30 May - 14:42

Emily was used to the routine as well, and didn't catch it until they approached the changing table. Wanting to keep the spirit of the current 'playmate' scenario going, she spoke up. "Babies can't weach da changing tabwe Win..." She lisped playfully with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyWed 30 May - 14:50

"No but I'm a bigger baby then most." Rin said softly a playful tease back. "Besides this makes it a lot easier and the table is more comfortable then the floor I'm sure." She added "But still if you wanna go back down there let me get the supplies for it." The brunette continued pulling out a changing pad and laying it out on the floor near the changing table before moving the diapered blonde from the changing table down onto the changing pad on the floor and untapping her diaper.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 31 May - 1:16

The infantile teen only giggled in delight once more, trying to stay still when she was laid down on the changing pad. Emily cutely spread her legs a little, exposing her diaper to her fellow 'baby' to make it easier to see and change. It was amazing to see how comfortable and outgoing the usually shy girl had become around her lover in the time they had been staying together.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyThu 31 May - 2:38

Rin simply smiled seeing Emily assume her changing position and spread her legs making the change easier. "You know it's been quite a change sense you've been here." The diapered brunette teased a little as she grabbed a few baby wipes and started to clean her babyfied girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptyFri 1 Jun - 4:06

Shivering a little at first when the cool baby wipe touched her sensitive skin, Emily blushed a little as she was mentioned. "Hm?" The blonde replied, not fully grasping what her caregiver was hinting at as her cute little tush was raised in the air to be wiped as well.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptySat 2 Jun - 4:39

Rin gently lifted the blondes legs up a little farther and started to wipe her bottom carefully. "From the shy girl across the street who was nervous when approaching me to having little problem getting ready for a diaper change." the loving caretaker explained a little more in depth knowing Emily didn't understand what she meant. "Still your a cutie." she said givin the teens bottom a lite and playful swat. Before pulling the diaper out and replacing it givin the girls diapered area a generous coating of baby powder intentionally spilling a little onto Emily's exposed stomach.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptySat 2 Jun - 13:33

The impact of her lover's words hit the babyfied girl. In little under a week, here she was, not shy or nervous at all when she was having her soaked diaper changed by her longtime crush. The normally shy blonde had definitely come a long way. Ironically, it was this thought that made her blush shyly, that and the sexy little smack Rin gave her bottom. "I guess I've just gotten used to it is all...And it's so nice..." Emily replied softly, blushing even more when adding the second part. Even with her momentary shyness, the blonde couldn't help a giggle as the sweet, soft baby powder spilled across her lower tummy and diaper area, filling the room with the sweet, babyish scent.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptySat 2 Jun - 23:51

Rin smiled listening to Emily's giggle pulling the front of the diaper up and taping it shut. "And now my playmate is all ready and clean." th diapered brunette said happily giving the crotch a couple of pats as her girlfriend and caretaker.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 3 Jun - 3:30

With all the extra baby powder Rin had poured on, a small poof cloud would emerge with every pat of Emily's fresh diaper.
Enjoying being clean again, the babyfied blonde took the oppurtunity to cuddle up against her playmate/mommy/lover again. "Tanks for da didee change Win! Oo change my diapees just wike my mommy!" She giggled, really milking the joke that 'baby' Rin and 'adult' Rin were different people.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 3 Jun - 12:24

"I'm sure your mommy is better." Rin said with her soft babish lisp as she wrapped her arms around her babyfied lover. With the sudden cuddling she was giving it was starting to seem like the baby playtime was over. "Is pway time ober?" the diapered women asked softly holding Emily close.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:11

"What? Two babies can't cuddle together?" Emily cooed up to Rin with a giggle nuzzling warmly into her. "But if oo still wanna pway..." She added, a foxy playful smile gracing her lips; "Then wets pway tickle monster!"
Taking advantage of the element of surprise, the babyfied blonde assualted her girflriend's sides and tummy with tickles.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:24

"I wasn't trying to s---" Rin had started before her Emily's look changed and her tickling started. The surprise was all the blonde babyfied teen needed to get the diapered brunette on her back giggling and squirming around trying to stop the assault of tickles she was under. "That-- tha-- that's not fair." she called out through her giggles a wide smile across her face."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:33

"All is fair in love and tickle monster!!!" The freshly diapered teen replied with a giggle, enjoying the temporary moment of power she had in the current tickle-war, as Rin was at her mercy argue time being. The baby dress that the brunettes was wearing was making it somewhat harder to find her best tickle-spots however, unlike Emily, who was clothed in only a baby tee and diaper, much more exposed.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) EmptySun 3 Jun - 14:45

"Is tha so?" Rin asked despite her giggling she knew it wouldn't be hard to take over the tickle monster battle and start tickling the diapered teen back but that wouldn't be much fun. "I think someone is going to get it back later." she continued glad that Emily's babish thoughts were distracting her from going under the dress to get at her skin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next