Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 2:55

Even though her eyes were closed, the infantile girl could feel the stroller shake a little at the sudden jolt by her caretaker. Opening her eyes and looking behind her the best she could while buckled in, she asked "What's wrong Mommy? Did something happen?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 2:58

"No sweetie everything's fine." Rin said warmly as she continued to push the stroller with a little more of a hop in her step glad to see she was likely to get some extra help in keeping her babyfied girlfriend with her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 3:13

Emily was a little confused, but went back to relaxing as she was rolled to the park. She was still blissfully unaware of the legal stormclouds that were brewing; but also not knowing who Rin now had behind her to help during the process.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 3:16

Rin was glad that Emily was blissfully unaware of the legal problem her birth mother was threatening the brunette with and if she could help it the padded blonde would stay that way. "Here we are sweetie." Rin cooed as the park came into view behind it was a nice wooded area that held nice seclusion areas for the alone times teens always tried to get and would make for a great out door changing area.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 Aug - 17:47

The pampered teen opened her eyes and smiled softy at the serene, farmiliar look of the park. She was a little relieved that it didn't look too crowded, and that she would be able to play and relax without a lot of people gawking at her. There seemed to be lots of more secluded places as well, just in case she needed a new diaper during their stay.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySat 11 Aug - 0:40

"I figured you would be a little happier here." Rin cooed as the two of them entered the parks ground. Stopping the stroller at the edge of the playground due to the slight edge the loving brunette walked around and started to unbuckle Emily from the stroller and picked her up. "Mommy has to return an email quickly then she can come in and play with you." she cooed as she set the padded teen down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySat 11 Aug - 17:30

Emily looked a little confused, but nodded and crawled onto the playground as soon as she was put down. Her first stop was the sandbox, huh was currently occupied by a little boy that looked about three, and a girl who looked about five.
They both seemed nice enough, and didn't object when the diapered teen sat down in the sand with them.
However, after only a few minutes of playing with them, a woman walked up and took the little boy by the hand, and told him they were leaving. The young boy whined, but eventually was lifted out by his mother. As she did so, the woman gave Emily a disgusted look and scoffed, turning her head and walking away.
Naturally, this hurt the babyfied blonde, and she began to sniffle and tear up slightly. But the little girl that remained comforted her like one would a sad toddler, and soon, the two of them were just playing happily in the sand like nothing had happned.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySat 11 Aug - 17:48

Rin had just sat down on a bench and looked up to check on the diapered teen to watch the mother of the little boy pick her son up and let out a slight sigh. "Stuck up and narrow minded women." the brunette said softly as she pulled out her phone quickly reading over the email sent by Samantha.

TO: Rose, Samantha (Rose@bigbabies.net)
SUBJECT: RE: I have a proposition.

Ms. Rose, I'm I thank you for your interest in our case. Please don't be hard on Sarah I'm the one who asked her if you could help. I sadly just watched some mother remove her child from a parks sand box as my little girl went to play in there with them.
I'll be happy to arrange a meeting when ever your available.

Rin and Emily
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySat 11 Aug - 18:04

The two girls in the sandbox played cutely together in the sandbox for another half an hour or so before the littler girl seemed to get a uncomfortable for some reason, and told Emily she would be right back.
The brunette girl shyly approached Rin as Emily continued to play. "U-Um, excuse me Miss...But, um...She's your baby right?" She asked, pointing back to the infantile teenager in the sand. "I think she needs a diaper change..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySat 11 Aug - 18:09

Rin who had put her phone away and was simply watching the two girls play was a little surprised when she watched the little girl start to approach her. "Yes she is." The brunette answered with a smile. "Does she now?" the young women asked curiously as she got up and walked back to the sandbox with the young toddler. "Oh your right Emily does need a new diapee." Rin giggled as she reached down and scooped the teen aged baby up. "Time to give you a quick diapee change." She cooed taking the teen back to the stroller and grabbing the diaper bag before walking out to wooded area.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySat 11 Aug - 18:14

The obvious smell of a dirty diaper was present when both Rin and the little girl approached Emily. The blonde hadn't even noticed she and used it when her caretaker picked her up. "O-Oh, otay Mama." She replied, blushing at the thight that she had pooped her diaper right in front of a girl about ten years younger than her. But it didn't bother her too much. She just snuggled into her girlfriend for a little extra comfort while she was carried to a suitable spot of have her stinky diaper changed.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySat 11 Aug - 18:29

The loving women calmly continued out into the woods slowly as she looked around. "Heres a good spot." She cooed as she bent down and started to place a changing mat out on the grassy area laying the padded blonde down on it. "Wow you really made a stinky didn't you." She teased
While Rin opened the dirty diaper she ignored the smell without a care. "Whos your new friend?" the caretaker asked as she got to work with the baby wipes and started to wipe her girlfriend's privates down making sure she was nice and clean. After Emily's privates and rear were all nice and clean even after it took a large number baby wipes she pulled the dirty diaper out from under her and laid a fresh one down grabbing the oil and powder.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySat 11 Aug - 20:49

The blonde blushed a little at her lover's remark at how full her diaper was, but couldn't help a giggle at her coos. "Oh? Um, her name's Sawwy..." She lisped, trying to say Sally.
Right as the words had left her mouth, Emily's face lit up bright pink as something caught her eye. The little girl had secretly followed her and Rin, and Sally was now a few yards behind Rin, watching the diaper change. She didn't seem disgusted or disturbed, but rather curious and intrigued.
Either way, this was still a little embarrassing for the teen baby, and she shyly hid her face while her caretaker oiled and powdered her diaper-area.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySat 11 Aug - 22:37

Rin quickly noticed the change on Emily's face as she applied the oil and powder. However because they were out in a more public area even if it was secluded from the view of most people the brunette didn't tease the half naked teen in the slightest before taping the diaper up. "What has your face so lit up?" She asked taking spare baby wipe and cleaning her hands of the oil before taking the dirty diaper and slipping it into a scented trash bag to help contain the smell of the dirty diaper. Picking the adorable girl up and turning around to notice Sally.
"Oh thats what it was." She cooed softly. "Your Sally, right?" she asked softly a little confused at to what the young girl was doing. "Shouldn't you be within site of your mommy?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySun 12 Aug - 4:13

The five year-old blushed a little when she relized she had been caught, and somewhat nervously approached Rin after she had been asked. "U-Um...I'm sorry Miss...I was just curious...I've never seen such a big baby before...I wanted to know if you changed her just like a real baby too..." Sally admitted sheepishly. "My mommy probably still thinks I'm playing in the sand...She's still probably readin' that book..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySun 12 Aug - 9:02

Rin giggled a little hearing Sally being so curious about the large baby in her arms. "Shes a little special." Rin cooed "But as you saw it is just like changing a normal sized baby just a little bigger. Though once she heard that the five year old's mother wasn't really paying attention to her. "Well lets get back to the sand box and continue playing." The brunette cooed extending her hand for the young girl after picking up the diaper bag.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySun 12 Aug - 16:49

Sally giggled and took Rin's hand, walking with her back to the main olayground area. Her eyes seemed fixated curiously on Emily however, who was still blushing deeply; knowing the little girl seemed to be analyzing her.
"So she's just a big baby all the time?" She asked, not sounding mean or condescending at all, still just intrigued in this entire thing. "Thats sooooo cute!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptySun 12 Aug - 23:14

Rin smiled as she walked along with the two girls "That's correct Emily is just my big baby girl." she cooed somewhat affectionately before the young toddler squealed at how cute it was. "It sure is cute especially when she gets. We friends to play with." she said approvingly stopping at the trash can to dispose of the old used diaper. "so back to the sandbox?" Rin asked as she let to of Sally's and slowly put Emily back down.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyMon 13 Aug - 3:44

Emily, still pink in the cheeks, and little Sally both nodded. "Yeth pwease Mommy..." The shy girl replied timidly, nuzzling up against Rin for a little extra comfort beofre she was put down.

"Yay! Come on baby Emily!" The five-year old cheered, excitedly walking back towards the sandbox when another voice was heard.It belonged to woman who looked in her late 20's, and had the same shade of auburn brown hair that the little girl did

"Sally! There you are! You had me worried sick!" She woman scolded, now approaching the group. Yet another new face up close made the diapered teen blush harder and shyly crawl behind her caretaker. While Emily was fine with going out in public as a baby, it still took some getting used to actually aging people interact with her as one.
"I swear, I take my eyes off you for two seconds, and you disappear! I get really worried about you when you just run off on your own!" She scolded again, making Sally look down in shame at her feet. It was clear this wasn't the first time this kind of talk had happened. The girl's mother didn't appear to be mad, just concerned at her child's lack of consideration for her actions.
The woman turned her head to Rin. "I'm so sorry. I really hope my daughter didn't bother you two."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyMon 13 Aug - 4:27

"She wasn't any trouble. Just curious." Rin said softly with a warm smile and slight approving look towards the child's curiousity. "Sally was actually fairly helpful." she added hoping to get the toddler to stop looking at her feet in shame bringing up at her help for pointing out that Emily needed a diaper change. "The three of us were headed back to the sandbox to continue playing"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyMon 13 Aug - 13:26

The woman let out a soft sigh, a little relieved. Sally, on the other hand, had a huge smile on her face when Rin said how helpful she was.
"Well I'm glad she didn't cause any trouble..." The girl's mother replied beofre noticing Emily hiding behind the young woman. "Well hello there little one...Don't be shy..." She assured, smiling at the infantile teen, making Emily timidly poke her head out.
The woman giggled softly and looked back up to Rin. "Well the sandbox it is. I'll try to keep a better eye on little Sally this time."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyMon 13 Aug - 15:23

Rin let out a soft sigh of relief as the new women didn't seem to mind Emily's babyish apearence. That was one thing that always worried her with new interactions with random people in public. "Well I'm sure between the two of us and Emily here we can keep an eye on Sally and just the same thing with Sally we can keep an eye on Emily." she teased slightly side stepping a little to expose the diapered teen a little more and allow her a more straight path to the sandbox.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyMon 13 Aug - 17:46

The padded girl's cheeks certainly weren't their original shade at this point, but she still shyly followed Sally back to the sandbox, the little girl playfully cooing and encouraging her to crawl to her destination. It certainly was a humbling experience for Emily; it took some getting used to to realize that she was now technically 'younger' than this little girl.
Watching the two get into the sandbox and begin to play again; Sally's mother turned her head back to Rin. "So, I can't say I've seen any teenaged babies before. What's the story behind Emily?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyMon 13 Aug - 18:00

Rin blinked a little surprised that this women was asking for the story behind Emily's looks. "Well she had a bit of a 'missed' baby hood growing up with her parents being away from home on a regular basis for work." The brunette started calmly. "Having her start spending at my place last weekend she started to regress a little as I took care of her to the point where she actually became just a large baby girl." She explained with a bit of a smile on her face remembering how much fun the diapered teen had started to have. "After the weekend I talked with her mother and explained what happened and now shes living with me as my baby girl." Rin said before looking a little pained about it.
"I'm extremely happy shes able to play and have a new friend to play with." Rin said extending her hand out slightly. "I'm Rin."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 EmptyMon 13 Aug - 18:21

The woman smiled and raised an eyebrow. "That's definitely an unusual story, but that doesn't make it any less adorable." She replied with a smile. "Anyways; it's nice to meet you Rin. I'm Carol."
Carol gestured for her to come and sit back down on the bench she had been watching Sally from. Once she was sitting back down, she watched the two girls. "The little thing sure is shy, isn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next