Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySat 21 Jul - 10:47

The warm water felt great on the wound, and Emily's tears and whimpers were toned down slightly, but still there. The pain could still be felt in her arm, and all the babyfied blonde could do was snuggle into her Mommy and trust that she would make it all better.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySat 21 Jul - 15:59

Rin continued to coo soothingly at Emily as she placed the disenfenctent onto the already warm washcloth. "Sweetie this might sting for a second but mommie going to make it better." she warned starting to pat the scrape gently with the cloth. Shortly after Rin carefully wrapped the blonde's arm in a bandage before picking her back up and cradling her comfortably in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 0:40

"Owie..." The infantile blonde whimpered, jumping a little at the pain. But loving and gentle as Rin was, she had soon forgotten the pain and was cuddling up to her 'Mommy' for all the comfort she could recieve. Her cries were almost gone at this point; only a stray whimper or tear escaping every once and a while.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 2:56

"There there its alright baby girl Mommies right here." Rin cooed softly cradling the infantile teen in her arms swaying slightly as she walked from the bathroom and down the hall into her own room. The loving brunette showered the teen with kisses every time she let out a soft whimper.
Rin sat down on the edge of her bed of her bed and carefully pulled off her shirt. Hoping Emily being on her bare skin would help comfort the distressed girl.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 10:41

"Mmmm....." The girl sighed, nuzzling her face into the Rin's soft, smooth skin and seeming to relax. After about a minute of cuddling, the injured teen's lips found her caretaker's nipple, and began to suck softly. Though the delicous milk was flowing, she seemed to he nursing more for comfort then from hunger.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 16:38

Rin gently held Emily in place as she started to nurse of Her newly exposed chest. it didn't take the brunette long to feel the difference in how she was nursing. "It's alright my princess mommy won't let anything happen to you. Mommy is here to make it all better."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 18:01

Her caretaker's loving words bringing a soft smile to Emily's lips as she nursed, the teen clothed in only a diaper breastfed for another five minutes or so before unlatching. After her lips left Rin's breast, she leaned her head against the soft warmth. "I wuv oo Mommy..." The blonde cooed up affectionately, looking up at the brunette with thankful, adorable eyes.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 18:04

"And I love you more baby girl." Rin cooed leaning down and kissing Emily's head softly before starting to pat her back without really moving her around. She wanted to keep the teen as comfortable as she could so she would forget about the pain she had in her arm.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 21:13

Emily once again let out a soft sigh of peacefulness, her eyes closing in relaxation as her back was rubbed and patted. Eventually, as to be expected by now, a cute little babyish burp escaped her; making the blonde's cheeks a little pink. "Thankies Mama..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 21:48

"Your welcome sweete." Rin cooed softly giving the teen another quick pec on the cheek. "You ready to sleep?" she asked knowing that the diapered blond had ha a fairly long day and was ready comfortably dressed for bed.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 22:03

At the very mention of bedtime, the teen baby yawned and nuzzled into her lover's bare chest. She wasn't going out without a fight though. "But...I'm not sweepy...Mama..." Emily tried to reply, but her body betrayed her. The cute blonde was extremely comfy, and her eyes were droopy and struggling to stay open. "I...I don'ts need beddy-bye yets..." She sleepily lisped.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Jul - 22:55

Rin raised an eyebrow slightly at the teen as she attempted to argue against her own body. "Are you sure sweetie? Mommy is pretty sleepy." She said in a half real half fake yawn as she crawled her diaper clad body up to the front of her bed and pulled the blankets back so the two could snuggle under them. "If your not sleepy why not just lay down here for a bit and cuddle with mommy." she suggested softly.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 2:02

Emily couldn't help a small smile as her lover covered them on the blankets; once again the feeling of absolute security washed over her. It was if the entire world outside the the bed had just vanished, and it was just her and Rin.
The diapered girl gently wrapped her arms around the brunette's waist, knowing there was no way she'd be able to stay awake for long like this. "No...No faiwr Mommy..." She giggled softly, another yawn cutting her words in half.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 22:22

Rin gave a broad smile hearing the diapered teen give another yawn cutting her words off. "Its fair your the one who is really tired." She cooed wrapping her own arms around Emily protectively. Giving any onlooker proof that she cared deeply for her girlfriend. "Mommy won't let anything happen to you." She whispered softly kissing the girl in her arms on the forehead. "Now get some sleep I'll be here in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 2:09

By now, the infantile girl's eyes were closed, and she was losing the struggle to stay awake. Emily's cheek was gently pressed up against her loving girlfriend's breast; soft skin rubbing soft skin. Their bodies fit together like a puzzle, the blonde let out one last little yawn. "Nini Win..." She babytalked, letting sleep claim her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 2:32

"night dear." Rin whispered seeing the last of the teens wakeful energy leave her as sleep claimed her. It didn't take long for the brunette to follow suit as she was comfortably laying beside Emily.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 2:56

It was fair to say that Emily's mind was quite active while she was slumbering next to her motherly girfriend. The teen sighed contently in her sleep, cuddling up to Rin a little more.

In her dreams, she started off in a cradle, handing from off the branch of a tall tree that seemed to be in the middle of an endless ocean; gently rocking back and forth. Though Emily was too comfy to care want she was wearing, she was currently clothed in a cute little baby bonnet, a bib, and a thick diaper. The girl was just relaxed, hugging a teddy and sucking on a pacifier.
After a little bit, it seemed that the branch was lowering her cradle into the water. Sure enough, soon the tree had vanished and the teen baby's cradle was now floating in a seemingly endless ocean. She was about to cry out in fear, but just then, the waves began to gently rock her cradle again, calming the blonde. The splashing noises, soothing motion, and all the water were more than enough to cause Emily to absolutely soak her diaper; both in the dream and in reality.
Soon, the waves brought the babyish girl to an odd cave, where a beautiful; busty brunette picked her up and snuggled her.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 3:08

In almost an opposite fashion from the diapered teens own dreams Rin's were not so pleasant. Instead she had a few about losing the teen to another foster family who weren't as caring as she was and forced the teen to grow up again. Every time one of these would end her eyes would fly open and she would see the blonde head belonging to Emily cradled in her arms snuggling into her chest in a soothing matter.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 9:23

Blissfully unaware of any of the legal trouble that Rin was going through, the pampered teen was beautiful, relaxing dreams of being cared for by her. Emily; quite literally, was sleeping like a baby.
At one point her dreams were so vivid that; while her caretaker was breastfeeding her in her dream, the teen latched onto her girflriend's breast in real life and began to suck sofly.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 9:28

As the teen latched onto Rin's soft breast and started to nurse the brunette's dreams calmed significantly into ones where she was caring for Emily. Her diapered girlfriends infintale action subtly helping the sleeping caretaker maintain a now peaceful rest.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 9:54

The smaller girl's lips remained wrapped around her lover's nipple for the rest of the night, gently sucking it like a pacifier. Both girls dreams were happy and relaxed; and both of them were now getting some decent sleep. Emily didn't even stir until the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 9:59

When the brunette awoke she felt Emily softly sucking on her nipple like a pacifier and too content to move she allowed her bladder to release into the padding that encased her privates slowly as to not wake the diapered blonde who looked so happy to be sleeping with Rin. "Thank you Emily." the motherly girlfriend whispered softly closing her eyes and relaxing a little more.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 10:55

The diapered couple remained snuggled together for a little while longer; until the blonde began to shift around uncomfortably. Her soaked diaper, which had been warm and comforting during the night, had grown very cold and clammy. The teen baby unlatched from her caretaker's breast so she could whimper slightly, cuddling as close to Rin as she could for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 11:02

"Morning sleepy head." Rin teased softly as she felt the blonde start to stir with her diaper becoming cold and clammy. "Lets get up and get changed." She cooed softly starting to pull the covers back slowly as to not startle the two of them with the cooler air that sat outside of the bed. Picking Emily up the caring wet diaper clad women carefully walked from her room down the hall to the nursery and started to change her love's soaked diaper. "Must have been a very nice dream." she cooed patting the yellowed garment.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 11:25

Still a little groggy from waking up, the half-awake teen smiled softly as she was cooed at and teased, giggling as her soaked diaper was patted. Emily then noticed that her Rin's diaper was quite yellowed as well. "Oo wook wike oo swept well too Mommy..." She teased playfully, remembering how cute and hot Rin looked in just a diaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next