Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 16:34

Emily nodded. As great as the warm bathwater (and seeing her sexy lover naked) was, she knew they had to get out eventually. "Otay." She replied, finishing working in the shampoo to Rin's hair, at least, the part she was assigned to.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 17:05

While Emily was just finishing her assigned area the loving brunette had finished her half a while ago though she had worked a little farther to keep the blond teen from having to go as high. "Alright Lets rinse off then get out." Rin cooed softly grabbing a cup from the edge of the bathtub and started to rinse out her hair careful to avoid getting water in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 17:22

As she was still in Rin's lap, the water the woman poured on her hair splashed on the blonde as well, washing off any leftover soap or suds that remained on the smaller girl's body. The bathwater was starting to loose it's warmth anyway, and the somewhat cool air outside the tub was giving Emily little goosebumps, causing her to cuddle up to Rin a little more for warmth.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun - 17:49

Rin felt the naked teen cuddle closer to her and wrapped her free arm around the blonds waist. "Its okay Mommies right here." She cooed softly feeling her babyfied girlfriend trying to cuddle for some extra warmth in the cool air and cooling bath tub.
It wasn't long before the suds were out of the brunettes hair and Emily was also completely rinsed off from any of the remaining suds that they had missed.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 5:06

Now that they were both completely clean again, Emily was eager to get out and dry off. The water just wasn't as soothing as it had been when the bath had still been warm and bubbly. "M-Mama? Cawn we get out now pwease?" She asked in her adorable lisp, looking up at the brunette she was cuddling.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 5:22

Rin smiled softly. "Of course Sweetie." She said standing up slowly and starting to drain the tub. The lovely brunette grabbed a near by towel wrapping it around herself before grabbing a second one and picking Emily up. "How does that feel." The brunette asked knowing the towels would be warmer the the cool air as well as fluffy. Slowly the young women was drying the young teen off.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 5:36

"Mmm...Dat feews good..." The blonde replied in baby-talk, enjoying the warmth of the fluffy towel. Within minutes, the infantile teen was dried off, and still subconciusly nuzzling towards her lover and caretaker for comfort and warmth.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 5:57

"Alright alright." Rin cooed a little teasingly as she walked from the bathroom to her own room laying Emily down on her bed starting to try herself off purposefully letting herself be seen mostly naked as she went. The nearly flawless body the brunette had was towering over Emily as she laid in the middle of the mattress still wrapped snuggly in the towel. Seductively Rin dropped the towel as she finished drying herself off and crawled onto the bed so she was over top of her girlfriend letting just an inch of space keep her breasts off of the covered teen. "How is this?" She asked in a very sexy tone giving the blond a passionate kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 16:25

"Mmmmm...." Emily cooed contently from behind her lover's lips, wrapping her arms around Rin as their mouths locked with eachother. "Very nice..." The blonde answered with a small blush after the kiss ended, but it was easy to see she was just as turned on as the young woman was, longing to feel Rin's amazing, soft body against hers and experience the sensations only an true lover could provide.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 17:27

The look of Emily's body brought a grin to Rin's face. "I think my baby girl is going to be very happy tonight." She cooed just as sexily as she could. Slowly the brunette started to unwrap the teen from her towel wrap and let her body lay softly beside yet still nearly ontop of the blondes own body starting to shower her with kisses from the shoulder into the nape of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 18:05

The teen let out a few soft moans of bliss as Rin led a trail of soft kisses around the sensitive nape of her neck. Her womanhood began to moisten as the rest if her slowly dried from after the bath. The sexy act was practically paralyzing Emily with pleasure, and she was putty in the seductive woman's hands.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 18:12

Rin continued to layer Emily with kisses trailing from the nape of her neck now up to her lips before trailing back down across her chest. "Someone likes this." She whispered softly while one of her hands traveled up the teens thigh slowly to her womanhood starting to give it a few gentle strokes never once penetrating her. "Such a good baby girl." The brunette cooed happily at how her girlfriend was reacting.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 20:18

The blondes few gasps and sighs of pleasure had escalated into full moans, feeling Rin's lips dancing across her delicate skin and her finger's teasing her womanhood. "Yes....Oh a thousand times yes..." She moaned, gripping the bed sheets as she was caressed and pleasured.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 20:32

Rin's face beamed with pleasure as she teased Emily on her bed. The brunette's trail of kisses continued down past the teens chest stopping on each of her nipples giving a delicate kiss on both before passing onto her stomach and down to her moistening slit quickly giving it a few kisses bringing her hands down rubbing her inner thighs softly with one hand and her smaller chest with the other.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 21:12

Definitely being the one 'on the bottom' at this point during sex, Emily soaked up all the amazing feelings her girlfriend was letting her experience. Her bizenwas ablaze with arousal, feeling Rin's hands caress her lower hips and supple, budding breats, moaning blissfully as the woman's lips brushed her womanhood. "I love you...so much..." The blonde moaned between breaths, wanting to just tackle the brunette and give her a taste of her own sexy medicine.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 21:24

"I love you even more." Rin cooed starting to give Emily a simple tounge bath enjoying the teasing she was giving her with how inexperienced she was keeping her lips near the teens sex.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 21:56

Emily continued to let out various sounds of pleasure as the brunette worked her magic. Rin seemed to know all the right places to touch and kiss...The teen was in heaven, her back arching with every amazing moan. She seemed to react the most when the busty woman's mouth was anywhere near or on her sensitive slit.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun - 22:18

After feeling Emily's back start arching Rin felt that she had the go ahead to start taking the pleasure up even more. Laying her lips around the teens vertex and left it there starting to slowly lick the inside of her sex taking long and deep probing.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 4:22

"O-Oh yes!!!" Emily moaned loudly, her body seeming to move with Rin's tounge. It appeared the woman had found her 'sweet spot'. "Oh god yes!!! That feels so good!!!" She continued to exclaim in pleasure. At this point, she had a fistful of the sheets in each hand, her hips rocking back and forth as Rin ate her out.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 14:34

Rin quickly slowed her pace for a minute or so. The brunettes goal was not only to find the sweet spot she had just fond but to try and make the teens pleasure last as long as she could. Still keeping her movements to a minimal amount the mother girlfriend reached up with her other hand leaving Emily's legs untouched and started to grope both of the blondes budding breasts playing with her nipples a little more.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 16:03

((Wow...Rin's pretty kinky...;3))

"Ah!... Ooh!..." The younger girl sighed and moaned, now feeling even more pleasure as not only was her pussy probed and licked, but her breasts cares and and fondled as well! Emily's nipples were perked up and responsive to Rin's teasing fingers, each sensual touch sending shivers of pleasure down her spine.
Emily could start to feel the distant heat building up inside her, her body practically begging for more.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 16:23

Rin could feel the heat building up inside of Emily. Quickly speeding up the movement of her tongue inside of the young teen's vertex. The lovely brunette enjoyed giving her younger girlfriend all the pleasure she could.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 16:30

"Ooh! Please don't stop! Don't stop!" Emily moaned loudly, her chest rising and falling between gasps of bliss. The girl couldn't take much more, the brunette discovering her apparent weakness for oral sex. Feeling her lover's tounge stroking delicate pussy lips and inside or her vertex was probably one of the greatest feelings she had ever experienced. The heat was spreading, and Emily could feel her body throbbing with desire.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyWed 20 Jun - 16:43

The brunette was grinning at Emily's moans. "I won't." She said softly continuing to please the blond on her bed moving her hands over the teens body slowly caressing her loving the time she could please her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 EmptyThu 21 Jun - 4:57

Emily could feel the warmth spreading, her body arching as her moans left her lips. Her body just couldnt take any more pleasure without release. "A-Ah! It feels so good! I-I'm gonna...." The blonde moaned, feeling. Poem she was about to explode with passion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next