Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyTue 3 Jul - 6:11

As Rin emptied the first bottle and opened the second one the brunette women took a moment to wipe off the baby food from Emily's budding breasts and place a bib around her neck. "I've no idea how your such a messy eater even when I'm feeding you." she teased starting to continue with the second jar of baby food. "Hoss by baby girls tummy doing?" she asked softly not wanting to over feed the teen after all.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyTue 3 Jul - 19:06

Giggling shyly as she touted her new bib, Emily decided to play the 'innocent' card. "I cawn't hewlp it...I's just a baby after aw..." The blonde cooed back adorably in baby-talk, her diaper crinkling softly every now and then when she moved her legs.
When offered another jar of baby food, she eagerly nodded. The infantile girl was starving after all the energy her body had spent during her and Rin's 'intimate time', and still had plenty of room left in her tummy for at least another half a jar of baby food.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyWed 4 Jul - 16:51

Rin smiled brightly listening to Emily's adorable babyish lisp explaining her innocent messy eating. "I know you can't help it I'm just surprised how much gets on you." she teased starting to scoop the babyfood from the new jar carefully.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyThu 5 Jul - 1:37

The blonde girl only giggled cutely again as a reply, opening her mouth so Rin could feed her a little more. Emily hoped to have something to drink after she had finished her baby food; as she was a little thirsty as well. The normally shy girl usually liked to have something to wash down her meals.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyThu 5 Jul - 21:19

Rin gave a soft giggle after hearing Emily's continued ones. "Someone is looking a little thirsty." She cooed softly scooping another few bites from the jar and feeding the diapered teen infront of her. "So hows dinner?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyThu 5 Jul - 21:32

"Mmm!" Emily tried to say, swallowing the baby food in her mouth before continuing. "It's weally yummy!" The diapered girl replied happily, seeming to almost radiate happiness from being babied like this. The blonde the was all smiles, even with the tiny bits of baby food on her cheeks and lips which she couldnt reach with her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyFri 6 Jul - 12:58

Rin heard the soft clank of the spoon hitting the bottom of the jar. "Alright baby girl last bite." she cooed scooping the last bits of mush out of the jar "Open wide." she finished moving that bite towards Emily's mouth glad to see her so excited and happy. "what does my little angel want to was down her yummy din din?" the brunette asked softly standing up from her seat and walking to the sink rinsing out the two jars and spoon before grabbing a wash cloth.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyFri 6 Jul - 20:45

Swallowing the last bit of baby food and finally feeling full,the blonde thought about it. Emily didn't think she could stomach more breastmilk; even if it was delicous, until all the food in her tummy digested, so mama-milk was out of the picture. In all honesty, the babyfied teen figured she had a good 'baba' in a little while...
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySat 7 Jul - 5:39

Rin armed up the dish cloth in her hand with warm water and walked back to the high chair. "Time to clean my messy little baby girl up and get her something to drink." she cooed noticing that Emily didn't seem to be starting at her chest shyly asking for her breast milk. "Do you want a nice baba of milk or formula?" she asked softly starting to wipe the blond's cheeks off making sure to get every bit of baby food the diapered teens tounge couldn't reach.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySat 7 Jul - 10:56

After thinking about it, the infantile girl felt like something a little sweet. So, after her caretaker finished cleaning her up, Emily replied: "Cawn I have some juiwce pwease?" She figured it would be nice to have something she hadn't drank in a while; and either way, she hoped to be in Rin's arms while she drank.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySat 7 Jul - 15:48

Rin smiled warmly as she walked from the highchair and to the fridge pulling out a bottle of apple juice putting it into a baby bottle for Emily. "Alright here we go sweetie a nice bottle of juice now up you go." she cooed picking the teen up and into her arms placing the nipple in her mouth and walking to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySat 7 Jul - 18:20

The infantile teen began to suckle the second she felt the nipple enter her mouth, getting comfy in her girlfriend's arms while she nursed down the nice cold juice. One could definitely tell the blonde was thirsty; the liquid was disappearing at a faster rate then her usual bottle-feedings.
Even so, Emily simply loved the moment. She felt so safe and secure in Rin's arms that nothing could bother her at this point.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySat 7 Jul - 18:57

Rin took a seat on the love seat holding Emily close to her chest in a very comfortable grip. "Wow you are really thirsty." she said looking at the bottle already drained faster then her normal bottles. The brunette raised her free arm to the lovely bond locks on her head giving the teen a soft kiss on the head.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySun 8 Jul - 19:49

((Well, I turns out I had accidentally deleted this off my watched topics, and didn't notice until now. Wow I feel like such a blonde right now..))

After she had satisfied her original thirstiness, the blonde's pace slowed down while she nursed down the juice. Emily was visibly more relaxed and comfortable now that the two of them were sitting still and Rin was loving on her.
Cuddling a little closer to the boxom brunette, a few soft, infantile coos couldn't content could be heard from the teen.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySun 8 Jul - 20:02

(It happens)

Rin smiled warmly as she continued to love on her babyfied girlfriend happily holding her close listening to her soft coos of content. "Such a sweet baby." she cooed in response to some of them. Feeling Emily cuddle a little closer Rin carefully adjusted herself to match so that the blonde was as close as she could be in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySun 8 Jul - 20:43

Her head nuzzled up against her lover/caretaker's soft, perfect chest, Emily happily nursed down the rest of her juice, lost in her own little babyish trance of bliss. Even when the last drop of sweet liquid left the baby bottle, she continued to suckle on the nipple, too relaxed to know or care that she was finished.
But as Rin probably knew by now, bottle feedings tended to leave Emily a little gassy; a symptom that was shown once again as a cute little hiccup jolted the blonde from her peaceful state.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySun 8 Jul - 23:53

"Oh looks like your done." Rin cooed faking the fact she had known the bottle had been empty for a little bit hiding a smile at the girls hiccup jolting her from her peaceful state. The caring brunette moved Emily around resting her head just over her shoulder and started to pat the blond's back in small circles to raise a few soft burps that came from her bottle nursing.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyTue 10 Jul - 4:44

Though it was still a little embarrassing, this was a normal procedure for Emily now, and she didn't even try to fight it when the gas in her tummy rose up and created a few cute, babyish burps from the blonde. Blushing a little more after each one, the diapered teen shyly snuggled up against her girlfriend after she was done. "Tank oo Mama...I wuv oo..." She babytalked, nuzzling her head into Rin's shoulder innocently.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyTue 10 Jul - 17:11

"That's a good girl." Rin cooed hearing the three soft burps come from her diapered girlfriend. "I love you too." she added cuddling Emily comfortably in her arms giving her cheek a soft peck. The brunette went from the soft patting circles to a gentle rub on Emily's back allowin her hand to travel the entire length of the teens back.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyTue 10 Jul - 17:27

Sighing peacefully, Emily might as well have been in heaven. Rin's soft, warm hand gently massaged and rubbed her bare back felt simply divine. Ahe was so relaxed; had the babyfied blonde's dinner finished digesting, she most likely would have complettely filled her diaper and not even noticed.
Her eyes closed, the girl softly wrapped her arms around her lover's waist. "Don't go Rin...Please never leave..."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyTue 10 Jul - 19:28

Rin's soft soothing on the teens back paused for a moment wondering where her statement came from. "I won't ever leave you Emily." the brunette said softly but in a very serious tone. The caring women continued to sooth the diapered blond in her arms keepin her as comfortable as she could.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyTue 10 Jul - 20:31

The shy girl smiled softly at Rin's answer and went back to relaxing. Due to how often her parents left her alone, Emily had major abandonment issues. It had to be the only thing that scared her more then storms. At this point, she honestly had no idea how she could go on without Rin; of this all turned out to be one big joke at Emily's expense.

But she shoved those thoughts aside. She was in love with Rin, and being her baby. Her Mommy would never to anything to hurt her...Rin would always be here to take care of her...
At that blissful thought, one of the blonde's arms that had been wrapped around her caretaker's waist moved up to her shoulder, Emily's thumb finding its way into her mouth.

After another few minutes of relaxing, the teen seemed to tense up for half a second, then just let out another sigh of content as the back of her diaper expanded out and the notable odor of a dirty diaper emerged. As well, the crotch of her diaper was also discolored and sagging.
Emily didnt even notice her extremely soiled diaper. She was too busy being loved on and relaxing happily.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyWed 11 Jul - 19:41

It didn't take long for Rin to notice that Emily had used her diaper; infact, the brunette actually felt the diaper expand in her lap. "Well looks like someone needs to be changed." She cooed softly starting to stand up slowly adjusting her arms to support Emily without spreading the mess seated in her diaper around. Slowly making her way up to Emily's nursery. The brunette softly started to hum a soft melody trying to keep the diapered teen as relaxed and happy as possible. Rin did know about her lovers abandonment issues that came from her childhood and it was something she wanted to change.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptyWed 11 Jul - 20:27

The blonde blinked in surprise, not even realizing she had used the infantile garmet. But after it was known to her, Emily could notice all the signs. She could feel the warm, wet padding gently rubbing up against her skin, as well the telltale smell of a poopy diaper.
This didn't really bother her too much, as she had gotten used to most of this at this point in her second babyhood. Still, that didn't mean the feel of a VERY soiled diaper was comfortable.
"I made messy Mama!" The babyfied girl giggled softly, wanting to keep up the babyish feel of the moment for her. Rin's soothing hum was still enough to keep her relaxed and content.
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 EmptySun 15 Jul - 18:38

"Yes yes you did." Rin cooed softly looking down at the teen in her arms and giving her a quick peck on the nose. "Lets get you up to your nursery and get you all nice and clean." She finished looking back up as the two of them started to head up the stairs and enter the childish room. "Should we put you in another disposable or give you some nice cloth?" The loving brunette asked as she laid Emily down on the changing table and gently spread her legs out a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)   Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friend's House (Private for me and Pyroh)
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next