Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 1:40

Lucy whispers to Kassy with a bit of a blush, "The bottle may be free of anything odd, though my bladder is twinging which means I will urinate quite soon, my guess is I will soak, or make my diaper almost leak due to the volume."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 2:13

Kassandra giggled when the cute girl told her this. "I guess the shot is working faster in you then on me. I don't really need to go..." She whispered back, not realizing her diaper was already soaking wet. She urinated a few minutes ago when she was cuddled up against Miss Honey, not even realizing that she had done so.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 12:01

Lucy bladder begins to slowly empty into her dry fluffy diaper, then the flow increases into a torrent of hot pee, next she start to sigh as she finishes, after that she tells Miss Honey, "I could use a new diaper Miss Honey, and you should check Kassy as well."

Miss Honey lifts up Lucy skirt to remove the wet diaper, then she rolls up the saggy wet diaper, next she begins to wipes Lucy clean with some warmed wipes, after that she applies a liberal amount of rash cream, followed by loads of powder, gently&snugly tapes it closed, pulls some plastic panties on Lucy, tosses the used diaper with the wipes inside, sets her on the mat, and walks over to check Kassy.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 12:22

Kassy, still not knowing she had soaked her diaper, said "U-Um, I think my didee I'd fine Miss Honey. I haven't gone peepee yet..." The shy brunette answered, having her wet diaper checked.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptyWed 9 Feb - 15:10

Miss Honey pulls the waistband back to check Kassy's diaper, then she annouces with a smile, "You are soaked Kasy so let me change your dipee, I will be gentle, and please lay down on the mat for a new dipee." Miss Honey helps Kassy to lay down on the changing mat, then she flips her skirt up, next she sets the changing supplies out, after that she removes the wet diaper, wipes Kassy clean, adds the rash cream&powder, followed by rubbing them in gently, taping a new one of the thicker diapers on, adds plastic pants, redresses Kassy, and sets her next to Lucy to watch the tv.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb - 21:58

Kassy blushed madly as she realized she had soaked her diaper without even realizing it. Nonetheless, she was unable to keep a small smile off her face as she was lovingly changed by Miss Honey.
"Tank oo..." She said cutely with a blush as she was changed into a dry, soft diaper and set next to Lucy.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Feb - 22:33

Lucy hugs Kassy as she watches tv with her on the rug, then she slowly giggles at all of the funny parts of the shows, and has a merry time with her new best friend. "I am really having fun here Kassy, I never realized I had this in me, and I for one am in no hurry for it to end."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Feb - 5:07

Kassandra blushed as she was suddenly hugged by her cute classmate, but definitely didn't resist. She spent the next few hours playing and having a good time with Lucy. "Oh yeah...I wonder where our rooms are?" The brunette asked, wondering where they would be sleeping. She secretly hoped that she would be sharing a room with her/
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Feb - 11:29

Miss Honey gently leads both girls to a purple nursery room with a set of large cribs, each crib can hold up to two babies of any size, and Miss Honey lets them test the cribs. "You two can take a nap now in your crib, play in front of the tv until naptime, or I can take you to the classroom for lessons."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Feb - 13:59

The brunette marveled at the nursery, where everything seemed to be perfect size for them. "U-Um...I dunno...What do you want to do Lucy?" She asked, not knowing which one of the options to pick. They all sounded great to her.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Feb - 14:57

Lucy twirls one of the ponytails the nurse put in her hair, then she answers with a huge smile, "Hmm I wouldn't mind checking out the classrooms, as I do not know what they will be like, and if all else fails we can take a nap in our two person crib."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Feb - 15:13

Kassy nodded in agreement. "I guess we could look at the classrooms..." She replied, honestly curious as to what they looked like.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Feb - 15:28

Miss Honey takes them by the hand to the classrooms, each one is pink&purple with babyish patterns including baloons, kitties, monkeys, and more. "Welcome to the classrooms my students, each one has a theme, though the colors remain the same, and you can choose a beanbag/chair to sit on now."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Feb - 16:12

The shy girl blushed and nodded, waddling over to a purple beanbag and sitting down, sinking into the cushiony furniture. "Otay Miss Sunny." She answered to the gorgeous woman. She wondered what her new teacher was going to talk about.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Feb - 16:23

Lucy sits down in pink butterfly themed beanbag chair, then Miss Honey announces with huge smile, "We will be starting our lesson on spelling, so you will start by either writng your name on your handmade pictures, or making your name on the blocks in front of you on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Feb - 16:59

"Wow; even the lessons here are babyish..." The brunette thought with a small giggle; moving over to the blocks and attempting to spell out 'Kassy' on the ground, her diaper and plastic pants crinkling cutely every time she moved.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Feb - 18:55

Lucy enjoys her time in the classrooms, she thanks Miss Honey for teaching her so many fun new things, and she hugs her new best friend Kassy. Miss Honey takes out some painting supplies, then allows her students to make pretty pictures, and sculptures with clay&paper mache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3