Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 1:11

Kassy's eyes widened in surprise and marvel of the huge variety of teen-sized baby clothes. "W-Wow...." The diapered brunette said quietly, looking at all the products available. There were quite a few that caught her eye.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyTue 1 Feb - 12:51

"Kassy I have already picked what I want, I am simply deciding if I really want any of the extras as I have loads of toys, games, movies, plus more in my bag, and did you feel all tingly below the waist after the nurse gave your shots?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Feb - 3:49

"U-um, yeah...a-alittle...Why?" The diapered brunette asked, glancing up at the cute Asian girl. She had seen several things that she wanted in the catalog, and wondered how she would pay for the items.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Feb - 14:31

"The nurse told us that our parents pay for everything, the stuff in the catalog is part of the cost of going here, as for the shots I have a theory to what they do, but we won't know until later if my theory is true."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyWed 2 Feb - 14:55

"Okay....S-So we just pick out what we want?" The shy girl asked, wondering what Lucys theory was.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Feb - 0:59

"I have handed my choices to the nurse to send off for the items as soon as possible, my theories on the shots are either they will gradually erode our control&potty training, or they are some kind experimental shots to make us act more babyish, you guess is as good as mine."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Feb - 5:03

The brunette looked through the catalog, picking out some choices. "R-Really? I guess that makes sense...We are w-wearing diapers..." She replied with a small blush, feeling the bulk between her legs. It didn't feel bad, quite the opposite in fact. But Kassy wasn't used to walking around in them.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Feb - 12:10

Lucy seems to be taking everything in stride as she seems to wiggle her butt to test how thick the diaper is around her waist. Lucy smiles as she points at the pajamas as it seems Lucy notices over her shoulder, Kassy has picked a bit from every section, Lucy did the same, and she feels on odd rumbling in her tummy.

"Kassy my tummy feels a bit odd, there is an odd rumbling noise, though I am pretty sure I am not hungry at the moment, do you feel the same, or is it just gas that I am feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyThu 3 Feb - 23:48

"N-No...I don't feel any-" Kassy started, before getting cut off by a small gurgling sound coming from her stomach. "U-Umm, I guess I do too.." The diapered girl answered, looking away from the catalog and back at Lucy.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 16:12

Lucy also feels a tingling in her bladder which also seems to be giving her the need to randomly go, then she blushes as the gurgling starts to be combined with cramping, and she cries a bit as a huge set of farts gradually escapes her bottom with great urgency.

"Kassy the gurgling seems to be getting worse over time, I also seem to be cramping really badly, I am also gassing almost constantly, on top of that my bladder feels as if it will burst, and I think I am about to go now."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 19:37

The effects hit Kassy as well, the overwhelming feeling making the girl fall to her knees. "I-I feel like I'm about to explode!" The brunette stammered as she continued to fast and cramp constantly, the pressure in her bladder and bowels increasing by the second. At this rate, she was going to...
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 19:52

The pressure become too much for Lucy who falls to her knees as she releases a gigantic chain of wet farts, which are slowly followed by a coursing flow of warm pee that splashes all around her ever filling diaper. The diaper somehow holds it all despite the weight of everything make it sag as time passes, and she sighs once she feels she is compeletely empty.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:23

With a final, wet fart, the seat of Kassandras diaper expanded as the mess was pushed into it. A stream of pee rushed into the crotch of her diaper as well, turning it a dark yellow. The babyish garmet sagged noticeably, under all it had to hold.
On instinct, tears welled up in the shy girls eyes, and she began to softly cry.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:32

Lucy who was also crying some manages to push the call button for the nurse to come assist in a diaper change for both of the girls. Lucy hugs her friend Kassy as the last of her pee hits to the sagging diaper around her waist, then she leans against her knees, and waits for the nurse to arrive to change their diapers.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:46

((BTW, are they still in the examination room?))

The diapered brunette wrapped her arms around Lucy hugging her back. Embracing her also diapered friend seemed to relax Kassandra a little. After a little bit, she was only sniffling. She leaned her head on the cute girls shoulder, actually starting to get used to the feeling of a full diaper, as well as loving being this close to Lucy...
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyFri 4 Feb - 23:55

The nurse comes into the room with a bag around her shoulders, she helps lay the girls on two portable changing mats to begin the diaper change, and she takes their skirts off to examine the sagging diapers. "You two are indeed good girls as you were expected to use your diapers, now let nursie change you into some fresh diapers, and put your skirts back on." The nurse opens the saggy diapers which she uses to wipe the excess poop off their bottoms, she continues be using wipes to clean them throughly, she tosses the rolled up diapers&wipes, then she rubs rash cream all over their butts plus privates, adds lots of floral scented baby powder, next she places two of the new thick disposables under their bottom, snugly tapes them on, carefully puts their skirts back on, helps them to their feet, after that she tosses her gloves, washes her hands, puts new gloves on, and gives the girls each of the girls a bottle of juice as they enter the nursery school classroom.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:06

Kassy bit her lip to hold back a few moans as the stunning nurse lovingly changed them into fresh diapers. When they were handed the bottles of juice, the shy girl eyed it curiously, before slowly moving it into her mouth and beggining to suck on it as they entered the babyish-looking room.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:15

The nursery school teacher is just as tall as the nurse if not a bit taller, she looks like a twin of the nurse albeit with red hair, green eyes, the same uniform, and she waves the new students over. "Hello there you can call me Miss Honey as I am sweet as honey, your parents have picked the perfect school for you two, and you will be taught up to your current age here albeit starting from square one."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:22

Kassy wondered if every member of the faculty was a stunning-looking woman, but also admired how cute and childish the room looked. She sucked away on the bottle of yummy juice, wondering what Lucy thought of the place.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 0:34

Lucy runs up to Miss Honey with a happy smile, then she hugs her new teacher as she is given her bottle to drink while on Miss Honey's lap. Miss Honey sits in a pink leather chair while setting the girl with ease on her lap. Miss Honey hands a coloring book of ponies to Kassy, and she slowly strokes Lucy pigtailed hair as she feeds her the untainted bottle of juices.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 4:18

Kassandra began coloring in the book, not being able to help feeling a little left out as Lucy was fed the bottle by Kiss Honey. She envied the cute Asian girl, getting loved on by the gorgeous woman while she was off by herself...
The shy brunette sighed and continued to color in the book.
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Feb - 12:44

Miss Honey smiles as she also picks up Kassy, then she has Kassy one side of her lap, while Lucy is on the other, she burps both girls once all of the juice is gone, and sings to them as she massages their backs. "You two are among the cutest baby girl I have ever had in my class, I am glad you two are taking this so well, as some must be forced, and the parents prefer that the kids accept it."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Feb - 22:19

"Tank oo Miss Sunny..." The shy girl said cutely, cuddling into the beautiful woman as she massaged their backs. This was the kind of care she had enrolled in this school for. She nuzzled into her shoulder, just before letting it a tiny burp. "O-Oh! E-Excuse me..."
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Feb - 18:13

"Oh do not worry littke ones, burping is what all babies do when the are done eating their yummy babas, please let me know if you need any new dipee's as it as my job, and you will not need any shots anymore as you lose your control&training over time."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Feb - 22:54

Kassy nodded, knowing Lucys theory was right. The diapered girl snuggled into Miss Honey; knowing they would probably have to ge out of her lap soon. The shy girl loved to cuddle with things she liked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)   Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nursery School for all ages(private for diapee girl)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next