Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 0:05

"Alright, I'll do that..Provided I can get him to agree to it..I'm sure he's going to be quite shy about it." Rangiku giggled as she gathered every thing before heading back to Toshiro's quarters, being careful not to be seen, even though she was carrying a bag full of fake paperwork. Upon arrival, having taken the long way to avoid as much attention as possible, Rangiku went to check on the little boy after stashing the pills in her bag, and setting it down so she could check his pull-up as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 0:08

Toshiro was actually awake and sitting on his floor, still in uniform, playing with little dinosaur toys scattered everywhere. He was so engrossed in his game that he didn't notice her come in until she checked his pull up. "I already went potty." he said explaining that he had use the restroom again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 0:17

"Aw, well how long have you been up Shiro? I suppose I can't blame you for going to the restroom if Mommy wasn't here to change you.." She sighed while pushing one of the toys in his directions. "But how bout some lunch huh? And did you go poopy when you went potty earlier?" She asked curiously while offering the boy a hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 0:20

"Uh, I don't know, about a half hour." Toshiro shrugged picking up a tricerotops. "Yes I did." he answered her blushing slightly at the question before taking her offered hand and getting up. "DHow was your appointment?" he asked as he was stood up.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 0:35

"Oh my, it's a good thing you went to the bathroom huh?" She smiled while kissing him on the cheek upon helping him up. "And, I've got good news...I can breast feed you tonight before bed at the earliest if you'd like.." Rangiku informed him as she gently hugged the little boy. "But how about some lunch huh?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 0:39

"Really? That fast?" Toshiro asked surprised before just now noticing her chest seeemed larger. "Okay, I am hungry." he said although the most she could make him was soup since he didn't eat much at home, usually going out or buying prepared things.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 0:49

"My..There certainly isn't much here.." She sighed while looking in the fridge only to find a few stale odds and ends of things. And in the pantry to see just a few old cans of soup.. She sighed while coming back over from the kitchen "You have two choices..Either we go out someplace nice, or we go back to my quarters, and I fix you a nice lunch..You can't just eat soup..Expired soup at that..Along with other stale foods.." Rangiku said sternly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 0:56

"I guess your house." Toshiro pouted "I haven't been able to go shopping." he said trying to explain himself. "We can come back here later right? All of my toys are here." he said not sure if she would let him bring them back with him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 1:07

"Well..Let's grab what you need, and take it back with us.." Rangiku suggested as she took some of the false paper work from her bag, and shoved it in the trash to make room. "It's just random paper..Looks convincing in a bag though.." She giggled while making room for Toshiro's toys. "I don't know if we'll want to come back though since you don't have much to eat for dinner..And If you want to have some breast milk later, a little more space on the bed or couch might be nice.." She pointed out while gently patting the little boy on the head, and shoved some smaller toy's in the exterior pockets of her cosmetics bag that zipped or snapped closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 1:09

"Oh, fine." Toshiro pouted deciding to spend another night in Rangiku's room. He picked out a few more toys of his own before going back to the door. "So did you get the diapers too?" he asked wondering if she wanted to do their deal tonight.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 1:25

"Alright, We've got most of your toy's tucked away some kind of way..So let's get going." Rangiku smiled as she kissed the boy on the cheek once more. "Well no..But I'll tell you what..I need to run out and get you some more diapers and wipes anyway at some point..So if you'd like to lay down for another little nap, or just play for like twenty minutes..I'll run down to the store and get both." She offered as they made their way to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 1:28

"Did I really use enough diapers for you to need to get more?" Toshiro blushed realizign just how many times he had needed a change. "Only if you want to do it tonight." he said actualy looking forward to it a little. "I'll play some more." he said taking her bag for her and heading into her living room to play, completely forgetting that he still needed lunch.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 1:34

"Well..It was a small package..Not a box..And if you're going to be using them even more often..We don' have that many left.." Rangiku explained as she went over to the kitchen to wash her hands. "We still need to eat lunch silly." She giggled while grabbing his favorite toy out of the larger bag, and handing it to him along with his pacifier. Would you like to take you haori and scarf off?" She offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 1:38

"Oh." Toshiro giggled despite himself happily taking toy and sucking on his pacifier. "Uh huh." he said already starting to remove his haori.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 1:53

"If you want, you can change back into some pajamas, or your footed sleeper." She offered while helping him remove his haori and scarf before handing them on a near by rack. "Would you like that Shiro?" She asked, wondering if she should redress the boy before going and making lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 1:55

"It's too early for pajamas." Toshiro said finding his uniform comfortable enough as he went to sit down and play with his dragon. "What you going to make?" he asked from behind his pacifier and looking in Ranigku's direction.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 2:00

"Alright, we'll stick with this for awhile then." Rangiku smiled as she pat him on the head. "And please just let me change you next time you need to go potty." She giggled while bringing him over a bottle of juice to hold him over until lunch was ready. "I was thinking about grilled cheese and tomato soup..Does that sound good to you?" Rangiku asked. "But, I can feed you that bottle first if you'd like me to." She offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 2:05

"But I wanna be a big boy today." Toshiro pouted figuring he might win her over this way. He picked up the bottle and replaced his pacifier with it drinking some of the juice. "You can feed me the soup, I prefer when you're using a spoon or fork to feed me, I don't wanna bite your hand." he said still nervous about eating right out of the woman's hand.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 2:15

Rangiku had to smile and pat the boy's head for that one, as it was both quite cute and clever. "Aw, but Mommy's so good at changing you..I hope I don't get out of practice now.." She pouted playfully as she reached out to tickle him under the chin. "It'll be fine if I feed you with my hands..As long as I don't put my fingers between your teeth..And if you want, I'll give you the sandwich off of a fork.." Rangiku assured the boy as she sat down to gently stroke his hair. It's good practice for you anyway..Because when you breast feed..You can't use your teeth..just your lips to latch with." She informed the boy before giving him a hug, and then got up to go prepare lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 2:19

Toshiro pouted, maybe he could stage an 'accident' for the woman to take care of if she wanted to change him so badly. He listened to her no biting when feeding lecture and thought about it. "So will it kind of be like kissing?" he asked remembering how she had been trying to teach him how to kiss earlier in the week.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 3:32

"Well..Kind of..I mean, you just hold it there..And well.." She began, as much as she hated to make the comparison. "Well..I guess it would be almost like drinking from a straw.." she offered. "And I'll be supporting every thing for you, so you should have much trouble.." Rangiku assured the boy as she went into the kitchen, and began getting a pan couple different pans out to make lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 3:45

"Um... maybe I'll just instinctively know." Toshiro assumed seeing Ranigku's nervousness. He sat back and suckled more juice while Rangiku got to cooking.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 3:51

"It'll be fine." she assure the boy from the kitchen as she got on with making their lunch, and once the sandwiches where done she set the table, and waited for the soup to finish heating before putting the food in plates and bowls. It was twenty minutes later when she called Toshiro in for lunch. "Shiro, lunchtime." she cooed from the kitchen as she cut his sandwich into medium sized squares, and got him a fresh bottle of milk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 3:54

Shiro's feet could be heard tramping back into the other room. He made his way to the table and sat down in his chair while Rangiku set up the food. "Did you cool the soup?" he asked hoping she had put ice in it so it wouldn't be too hot for him.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 EmptySun 23 Sep - 4:15

Rangiku smiled at the little boy as usual, and kissed him on the cheek. "I guess you're hungry huh? And I assume you need another bottle as well?" she asked while gesturing to the fresh one in front of him. "Don't worry, I used the stove, and I tasted it myself. It's just the right temperature. But I'll blow on it a few times regardless." She cooed while sitting down close beside him. "Have you ever tried it like this before?" Rangiku asked as she dipped the end of her sandwich into the soup before taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next