Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 18:15

Toshiro seemed fairly comfortable in his position as he curled up a little tighter when Rangiku started massaging him. "Uh." Toshiro moaned slightly blinking eye open. "I'm tired...carry me there." he mumbled cuddling his toy and closing his eye again.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 18:25

The fact that Toshiro even asked her to do so, made it even more tempting. But she knew there might be other Shinigami about..But even then would her captain falling asleep, and needing to be carried back to his or her quarters really be a decent excuse..there was also the fact that Rangiku was a vice captain..And could order the entire squad ten to remain in their quarters, or gather at a certain location so they wouldn't see..But she would rather not chance it, and be as low key as possible. "I can't, people will see me carrying you, and start asking questions. Just wake up for a bit, so we can go back to Mommy's room." She said, mostly just because it was a bit closer to the office than his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 18:32

Toshiro moaned a little more before sitting up with his stuffed dragon held close to his chest. "I wanna go into my room." he said rubbing his eye, he had more toys there so he wanted to play at his quarters tonight. He stood up and sleepily made his way to the door still holding his toy tightly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 18:37

"Alright we can do that..But..W-Wait.." She called after him as he carried the toy along with him. "They can't see you with Mr. Dragon either.." she said softly.."Here..You can hold this if you want.." Rangiku offered as she took her necklace off, and handed it to him. "Just..Try to keep it hidden if you see another Shinigami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 18:41

Toshiro pouted and tried to pull his dragon back when Rangiku started to take it from her before giving it up and plating with her necklace. They walked, Toshiro turning to the direction of his quarters. While on the way there they ran into few shinigami who only noticed the tired expression on their captain's face. It was clear his mind wasn't fully awake and operating properly as he nearly tripped or walked into walls and before they made the final turn to his room he started to put her necklace in his mouth for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 19:25

Rangiku smiled and waved at the other Shingami, even offering the excuse that her Captain had gotten into a little of her sake by accident. As some of it could look a bit like a clear soda. While they made the final corner she noticed what he was doing, and gently held the necklace by the base of it's chain as she rushed him inside. "Ah, ah..You'll choke if you start sticking things in your mouth." Rangiku warned as she dug his pacifier out of his bag, along with the stuffed dragon before slipping the former in his mouth, and handing him the other toy. "Here, you can have these, now..Let's just lay you down for a little nap..Mommy should be back before you wake up." She cooed while picking Toshiro up, and laying him down in bed. Rangiku left a note just in case he should wake up before she was back. And after tucking him in, and cooing to the boy for awhile, she took her leave to go to her appointment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 19:36

Toshiro frowned and glared at Rangiku for taking the shiny thing away, but soon became all smiles when he had his pacifier and toy back. He leaned on her while she carried him and cuddled his toy once he was under the bed immediately falling back asleep once he was covered.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 19:49

Rangiku smiled, and left some toy's out for Toshiro to play with after leaving and turning turning around to do so. With that she checked on him one last time, before leaving for good for her appointment. She quickly made her way to the 4th Division, and got every thing in order for her private session with Captain Unohana herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 19:53

Toshiro turned in his sleep and cuddled the dragon close, he would definitely be out for awhile.

Unohana looked up from her desk when Rangiku came in. "Good afternoon Vice-Captain Matsumoto how is your Captain?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 20:25

Rangiku smiled at the mention of Toshiro as she returned the greeting. "He's doing just fine..Well..A lot better than usual.." She said while taking a seat. "This room is completely private however correct? I have some..Well..delicate matters to discuss let's call them..That are probably along the lines of what you suspected the last time I was here." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 20:36

"That's good to hear." the woman smiled. "Yes it's just the two of us, and anything said here will not be repeated outside." she said confirming that they were alone and safe. "What is it?" she asked already having some idea of what she believed was going on between the woman and her young captain.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 21:04

"That's good..And..Well..Like I said before..He really is quite..well..warm and sweet under all the cold, bitter snow and ice he likes to hide behind.." Rangiku began as she took a small mint from a nearby candy dish set up for visitors. "And recently, he had been quite sick, and unable to do much for himself.." She said, and went on to tell the other woman the rest of the story, and their desires to be more close to one another, and their curiosity satisfied on the subject Rangiku came to see her about. She gave a sigh of relief before adding one last thing. "So, I guess behind my own cloud of ash..I'm really a caring mother." Rangiku smiled, knowing that it was well received by Unohana, who always worried about Toshiro as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 21:08

Unohana nodded at Rangiku's story smiling to herself at the figuring out she was right. "Well you're secrets safe with me." she said thinking it over. "And I had always thought you had that caring mother in you somewhere, considering your actions around soem of the younger shinigami, or that human girl, but it was especially evident with your captain." she said getting up from her chair. "There is a way we can get you to begin producing your own milk... Though I should warn your breasts will become larger than they are now." she said.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 22:22

"Well, I thought they would be.." Rangiku replied as she reclined back in the chair, it was surprisingly a relaxing conversation with Unohana. "Well..Yeah..I suppose I've always had a soft spot for children..Especially my own Captain..I can really see why even you were so worried about him..He shouldn't have that much stressful work to do..Or an entire squad to run at his physical age.." Rangiku said as she followed after the older woman. "I mean..I feel really bad about hardly being there for him until now..But some of my larger attempts at getting him to relax kept failing before this.." She added before Unohana began to answer her question.. "Well..I don't think anyone will notice at this point..As long as I can breastfeed Toshiro, I'll be happy." Rangiku smiled confidently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 22:29

"He proved he is capable to lead, although I see you know now that he would need more help than the rest of us." Unohana said referring to Rangiku new status with Toshiro. "Well if you wish for it to happen faster I could use kido to allow you to feed him like that by tonight, though your breasts will be sore so you'll need to take these, one a day for about two weeks." Unohana said going to a cupboard and showing her a bottle of pills.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 22:36

"He's almost..contagious in his laughs and smiles. And most of the time almost angelic in attitude..I just love seeing him happy..I'm glad he's really opened up to me.." She smiled just thinking about the little boy as Unohana explained things. at the end of the first option she raised an eyebrow. "How sore would the be..? And it wouldn't even be that much milk in just a few hours I'm sure..Would it..Not to mention it would probably throw my body out of whack.." She said sounding concerned. "I mean..Toshiro's in no complete rush to do it..Is there any more gradual or gentle approach that would take a few days at the most?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 22:42

"Well I was just going on how you said you wanted as soon as possible." Unohana laughed cheerfully waving her concern off. "It would accelerate the production, using much of your own spiritual energy to rapidly fill and expand your mammory glands." she responded. "They'd be sore because it would have started quickly, but as far as the rest of your body is concerned you'd be fine." she said before taking out another bottle of pills. "These are much slower at a rate of a few weeks you'd be ready." she explained. "Just know that you'll need to take care of your breasts if he'll be feeding from them, find some ointment to soothe your nipples, and make it clear he knows not to bite." she said noticing the woman had clearly wanted to do it more for her captain than herself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 22:51

"Right..So they'll just be a little sore..If it get's bad I can just take standard pain relievers right?" She asked after nodding her head along with what Unohana had said. "I'd like to not really wait that long..So maybe the quicker option would be better..Are you sure there will be enough milk for him to drink his fill though? Or should I wait until tomorrow?" Rangiku asked before Unohana proceeded on with the warnings. Rangiku figured she'd need to talk to him about biting, but the ointment was certainly a good idea. "This is all supposed to be very good for him too right? He didn't eat too well before..And it's a good bit better now that I cook his meals, but I'd like his nutrition to be better as well.." She added as another concern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 22:59

"You can, but you're a strong girl you can take the soreness." Unohana reassured with a hand on her shoulder. "Alright, I'd like you to remove your top so I can begin." she said "It will be there are vitamins in breastmilk that will help him, although generally children his age aren't still breastfeeding." she said nodding along with Rangiku's plans.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:09

"Well if that's it..Will I feel it working?" She asked while loosening her top, and taking the top portion of her clothes down to her undergarments. "And vitamins are vitamins right? No matter a child's age right? Oh..And do you need be to take this off as well?" She asked gesturing to her bra. "I wonder what he'll think of this." Rangiku smiled as Unohana got everything ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:19

"You'll feel it, but mostly when feeding, although I should warn it may leak out early on." Unohana said "Oh, yes take them off, your breasts will expand and they may not fit in it anymore." she expalianed getting ready to place her hands on the woman's chest. "Well, hopefully he'll enjoy it, though like I said make sure he knows he shouldn't bite."
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:26

"Oh..Will it? Maybe I should put like some napkins or something down there.." Rangiku giggled as she reached around to unsnap her bra. "I don't think fitting in my Bra will be much trouble however..I mean..I sort of fall between the upper sizes..So there's a little bit of room in the cups yet.." She explained as Unohana got ready. "And I'm sure if I explain and remind him properly he'll remember.." Rangiku assured her as the procedure got under way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:33

"Really, I'm surprised you can find bras that fit at all. I mean, not to embarrass you but out of every examination the fourth has made of female shinigami's your's are the biggest." she pointed out not sure if the woman would feel pride or not in knowing she had the largest chest in all of the seireitei. She placed her hands on the woman's chest and slowly began pulsing spiritual energy into the glands to get the younger woman's energy to start up the process of producing the milk. It happened in a matter of seconds as Rangiku's chests expanded in size rapidly to a size that wouldn't promise her bras would fit any longer. "All right I believe I'm finished... Your energy went a bit overboard with it though." she said "How does the added weight feel?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:45

Rangiku blushed slightly regardless..Well..They're around..Some I've had custom made here in Soul Society..But others I've gotten from the World of the Living in their huge department stores they carry items for women of just about any size and shape for individual parts of their body." She explained as the process got underway. It felt rather tingly as she could of sworn she felt her body's switches being forced on, and her breasts filling. "Oh my..It certainly feels a little odd..But not all that heavier really..And I guess there will be enough here to feed Toshiro well tonight.." She replied while struggling with her bra. And with a little effort made the elastic work to snap it. Certainly tight..But not a horrible fit..The extra size was somewhat noticeable, but not blatant she thought. "Alright..Well thanks for everything.." She smiled while getting her top back on, which hid the size somewhat even better, even being as low cut as it was. "I wish I could stay a little while..But if there's nothing else to be done, I left Shiro taking a nap, and he probably needs a change right now..Or will soon, and I need to go down to the store to get more diapers and wipes." She explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Sep - 23:53

"No that's all Matsumoto." Unohana said gettng the soothing pills and handing it to her. "I should warn you these have some side effects that some women have had, but they are very rare." she explained handing the bottle to her. "and that's all see me agin for a follow up in a week though, and feel free to bring your little boy along." she said this time acting as if Toshrio was her actual child and not her captain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)   Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Ash and Snow (Private.)
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next