Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:38

"Then you should have told me or Mila's mama about that, now did you take her toy?" she said even more sternly this time and holding out her arm to take it.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:44

Appaci sighed as she handed it to Sun Sun. " yes..." Appaci said.

Halibel suddenly heared arguing and knew the voices. " Sun Sun I'll be right back. " Halibel said leaving the room.

after a short walk Halibel opens the bedroom door of the two bickering girl's. " Loly! Melony! whats with the arguing? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:48

Sun-Sun took the toy back and handed it to Mila, whom promptly hugged it tightly. "Now go into the corner." Sun-Sun said pointing Appaci off to think about what she had done. "Okay." Sun-Sun said going to sit on the bed and watching both Mila and Appaci.

"Ugh, she's being such a bitch!" Loly spoke up first pulling her pigtails in frustration. She really couldn't think straight at the moment, but she was clearly upset with her blond friend.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:54

Appaci sighed and sat in the corner.

" explain. " Halibel said gesturing the two to talk a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 23:06

Loly huffed and crossed her arms and legs while she sat on the bed they shared. "She's being a bitch plain and simple." she huffed.

"That's not the point!" Menoly yelled upset Loly kept being so petty. "I was just telling her that she needed to start cleaning the room more often and she blew her top!"

"That's a lie!" Loly screamed already starting their argument up again "You were implying that I didn't care about our room and that's why it was always a mess, even though most of the shit in here is your's anyway!"

"No, it's not!" Menoly matched her angrily clenching her fists.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 2:47

" ENOUGH!! " Halibel roared already having a headache. " BOTH OF YOU clean the room and do so with out arguing or so help me I'll put you both over my knee! " Halibel orders/warns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 2:49

"Yes ma'am!" both girls squeaked standing up to get work on cleaning their room, working together, as far as Halibel could see.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 2:53

" good. report to me when your done. " Halibel ordered as she returns to her room

Appaci sighed as she sat there. " Sun Sun I gotta pee! " Appaci said not used to using her diapers yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 2:56

"You know what I'm going to say to that, and stay in that corner." Sun-Sun said sternly, expecting Appaci to use her diaper, from her position on the bed she was brushing Mila's hair.

The moment Halibel came back in Mila crawled over to her trying to get Halibel's attention.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 2:58

" hey baby. sorry I was gone. " Halibel said picking Mila up.

Appaci sighed and focused on holding her bladder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 3:02

"She needs a change." Sun-Sun commented pointing at Mila "But I'm sure you can smell it." she said keeping her eye on Appaci and watching her closely.

Mila cuddled close to Halibel hugging her tightly as her diaper stunk up the room.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 3:08

" hmmph come on lets get that off you. " Halibel said placing Mila on her changing table. " disposable or cloth? " Halibel asked.

Appaci was struggling but was holding her bladder, though a sudden jolt or shove would fix that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 3:11

"Disposable." Mila said sucking her thumb while halibel laid her down to get her ready for a change.

"Hmmmm." Sun-Sun analyzed Appaci's movements. She slipped up behind Apaci and whispered "Have you gone yet?" and with deft speed she undid Appaci's shortalls and pantsed her leaving her cloth diapers and plastic panties completely bare.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 3:15

Halibel nodded as she undid Mila's diaper and begin cleaning her.

this sudden act startled Appaci causing her to loss the battle with her bladder. Appaci's diapers grew yelloish and sagged while her face grew red and she teared up from embarrassment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 3:20

Mila giggled and squirmed trying to get Halibel to play with her while she was cleaned.

"oh, no Appaci did you wet yourself?" Sun-Sun said pretending like she didn't cause Apaci to lose control. "Well I don't know if you're ready to be changed, you still have some corner time left." she said playfully swatting Appaci's wet diaper.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 3:25

" Sun Sun don't push her. its still new to her. " Halibel warns as she tickles Mila a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 3:30

Mila giggled loudly from behind her thumb as she was tickled.

"Sorry." Sun-Sun suddenly blushed as she was scolded. She pulled Appaci's shortalls back up and said "Still you need to get used to that feeling, besides Mila's being changed at the moment unless you-"

"Dammit Loly, you knew I needed that!" menoly's voice suddenly screamed from the other room.

"Aw shut up! I'm cleaning the room like you said!" Loly's voice screamed back.

"Yeah! By throwing out MY STUFF!" Menoly responded.

Mila bit her thumb the screaming obviously upsetting her. She liked playing with Halibel, but when those to started up it always put a damper on her fun.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 3:47

" .........one second Mila. " Halibel said walking off. after a few moments Halibel returns draging the two with her . " both of you on the bed, don't move DON'T speak. " Halibel orders as she returns to changing Mila
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 3:50

The shouting stopped the moment Halibel entered their room. They both looked away from each other as they were brought in not wanting to even look at eachother. The both marched quickly to the bed covering their asses to avoid any assault by Halibel on them.

Mila calmed down once the shouting stopped and relaxed for the remainder of her change.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 4:01

once Mila was changed Halibel gestured for Sun Sun to change Appaci. Halibel walked over to the two. " I warned you didn't I? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 4:07

Mila hopped off the changing table and crawled over to her toys to play by herself for the time being, knowing exactly what was going to happen.

"Come Appaci, let's clean you up." Sun-Sun said picking up the slightly taller girl suddenly and carrying her to the changing table.

"Menoly started it." Loly said looking at her nails "I was doing what you told us to do."

"Ugh you are such a brat!" Menoly shouted "And you were throwing away anything you found that was mine!"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 4:21

" AND I SAID YOU BOTH WERE TO CLEAN. there wouldn't have been a issue if you were cleaning together. so who wasn't cleaning? " Halibel asked

Appaci epped. " I get the feeling there screwed...." Appaci wispered to Sun Sun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 4:25

Mila jumped from her sot knowing exactly what was going to happen nest. She touched her bottom almost feeling the sting herself.

Sun-Sun put a pacifier into Appaci's mouth to keep her quiet. "Don't worry about them, let's get you cleaned up." she said unsnapping the crotch of Appaci's shortalls, even so even Appaci felt an impeding doom, it was never a good thing to get her this mad at you.

"Menoly, she was busy bitching about her stuff!" Loly shouted pointing at the blond girl.

"Loly was just throwing stuff away, that wasn't cleaning!" Menoly shouted at the same time putting the accusation on her black haired roommate.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 4:33

" If you had helped each other maby she wouldn't have. " Halibel said pulling Melonys pants down before pulling her over her knee. " Loly If you run you WILL regret it. " Halibel warns as she spanked Melony
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 4:36

"Wait! I was telling the truth, Loly only gave you a small- AH!" Menoly yelped as the first swat made contact.

Loly flinched at the sound, now far too frightened to move from her spot on the bed.

Mila had stopped playing tensing up, Halibel's spankings were the worst. Even Sun-Sun tensed up as she wiped Appaci clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: