Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:17

Halibel giggles before switching on the mobile that hung over them. a soft nursery tune started playing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:20

Mila was out like a light, snoring softly and cuddling Lilynette close to her. ALthough her body was soft and fairly comfortable Lilynette was beginning to regret her decision of sleeping with Mila in her grip. The amazon-like woman had a grip like a vice.

"H-halibel." Lilynette whispered having difficulty sleeping with Mila squeezing her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:38

" hmm? " Halibel asked walking over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:42

"She's crushing me." Lilynette wheezed looking up at Halibel while Mila squeezed her even tighter in her sleep. "Can I sleep with you instead?" she whispered trying to avoid waking Mila up.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:48

" sure..." Halibel giggles helping Lillinet get free. Halibel replaced Lillinet with a large teddy and carried Lillinet to her bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:52

"ugh thank you, she's just too damn affectionate." Lillynette gasped finally able to breathe again.

Mila's face scrunched up when she felt Lilynette moved from the bed, but calmed down the moment the bear was in her arms, squeezing it tightly and curling into a fetal position.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:00

" you know.......you look cute this way. " Halibel noted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:05

"Wha-r-really?" Lilynette blushed bowing her head down so her hair was covering her eyes. "Why're you being so nice?" she mumbled, Lilynette was never really close to many of the other females, mostly she just spent her time lazing around Los Noches with Starrk, although it was known that she was bullied by Menoly or some of the others fairly often, and until recently she was absolutely terrified of Mila due to their differences in size.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:08

" hmmm why wouldn't I be? you haven't done anything to not deserve my kindness. " Halibel said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:10

"I guess." Lilynette yawned. "I just probably never hung out with anyone other than Starrk to notice." she mumbled rubbing her eye sleepily. "But I did have a lot of fun playing with Mila."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:12

" hmhmm you more then welcome to play wity her when ever. If you want I'll even get you some play clothes since you seem so curious about Milas diapers and clothes. " Halibel offered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:15

"R-really? I mean they are pretty comfy." Lilynette said crawling into Halibel's bed. "I think I'd like that. You sure you're willing to get things more in my size?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:22

" of course. shopping for you will be drastically easier then for Mila.." Halibel giggles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:26

"Oh, I guess it's hard finding clothes to fit a baby that big." Lilynette giggled surprising cuddling Halibel a little.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:35

Halibel giggled and held Lillinet. " its a real pain. " Halibel explained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:39

Lilynette giggled at Halibel's response. "Say Halibel, can I have some water?" she asked still hugging the espada.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:47

Halibel simply carries Lillinet to the sink. " glass? or would you like to try a bottle? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:49

Lillynette blushed while she was carried, not minding too much. "Um, bottle I guess." she blushed actually wanting to try drinking from a bottle.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 21:59

Halibel bounces Lillinet lightly in her arms trying to amuse the girl before filling a bottle with water and offering it to Lillinet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:01

Lillynette giggled a little. "You know you're a good mom." she said taking the nipple of the bottle in between her lips and suckling. After drinking a little she closed her eyes ad leaned against Halibel some more.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:05

Halibel blushed after hearing that.

( wanna do a time jump a week? maby Halibel's became motherly with all the arrncar girl's by then? " )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:08

Lilynette fell alseep in the middle of drinking. She slept comfortably in Halibel's bed and by the time morning came Halibel would learn of Lilynette's bedwetting problem.

-one week later-

"MAMA!" Mila's voice cried loudly from sitting on the floor. "Apacci took my lion!" she shouted pointing at Apacci sitting opposite her.

(sure)
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:24

Halibel looked directly at Sun Sun as if to say fix this.

( discrib how Appaci is dressed please )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:31

"Fine." Sun-Sun sighed going over towards the two adult babies. Mila was dressed in a frilly dress that exposed much of her thick disposable diaper, she was currently sitting pointing at Appaci who was dressed in a simple t-shirt with a pair of shortalls that bulged out from her diaper. with flower designs on the pocket near the chest. and snaps in the crotch to make changing easier, both of them had frilly ankle socks and were lacking shoes. "Appaci, did you take Mila's toy?" she said sternly looking down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 22:36

" well she kept rubbing in on my face....." Appaci explained will dodging the question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: