Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 1:14

Halibel giggled before deciding to check Molony & Lolys diapers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 1:18

Menoly was only wet while Loly had apparently messed herself, but the added padding had kept the smell unnoticed.

Last edited by Asterisk* on Fri 28 Sep - 1:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 1:31

Halibel lifted the messy blonde up careful not to wake her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 1:35

(Sorry I switched their names Loly is the messy one.)

Loly stirred slightly in Halibel's arms but still managed to stay asleep.

Menoly snored lightly taking up more room in the playpen now that the other girl was gone.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyFri 28 Sep - 22:52

Halibel layed her down on the changing table and removed her soiled diapers. this plus the cold air hitting her exposed diaper area would like wake Loly up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySat 29 Sep - 2:20

"Mmmm." Loly moaned rubbing her eyes. "Why?" she grumbled upset at being woken up.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySat 29 Sep - 2:30

" sorry Melony. you messed so I have to change you. " Halibel said still not knowing if Melony messed on purpose or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySat 29 Sep - 2:44

"R-really?" Loly sniffled upset at messing herself without even knowing.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySat 29 Sep - 2:46

" has this ever happened before? " Halibel as as she gently cleans Melony up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySat 29 Sep - 4:24

"No." Loly cried a little clearly lying.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySat 29 Sep - 9:46

" Loly be honest please. you know full we care about you. " Halibel said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySat 29 Sep - 12:02

"Yes." Loly admitted sniffling and rubbing a tear out of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySat 29 Sep - 13:25

" how often? " Halibel asked as she finished the change
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySun 30 Sep - 13:34

"Just once or twice... It was a month ago though." Loly sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySun 30 Sep - 17:17

" hmmm any reason it would have started? " Halibel asked picking the freshly padded girl up and holding her to comfort her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySun 30 Sep - 18:41

"I don't know. Look, it only happened twice a month ago and then it stopped." Loly said not wanting to talk about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptySun 30 Sep - 18:50

" ok. but you style diapered for a while just incase and if it stops you can stop wearing deal? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 0:55

"Fine." Loly sighed examining her diaper "This one's not as thick as the last?" she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 0:59

" actually if you recall I had you in multiple diapers. I think your a good girl at hear sor i bumped it down to one. " Halibel said setting Loly in with the other babies.

" so Loly you joining our family? " Appachi asked as Halibel went to change Melony
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 1:32

"Wha-?" Loly asked confused by Appaci's statement still fairly weirded out as she watched Lilynette and Mila play with eachother.

Menoly was already waking up by the time Halibel got to her.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 1:36

" hmm was I to straight forward? " Appachi asked before chuckling a bit. Appachi suddenly begin tickling Loly's sides.

" hey there. sleep well? " Halibel asked picking Melony up by her armpits and carrying her to the changing table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 2:59

"Y-yes." Menoly said nervously. "I'm uh wet." she added havig woken up a little while ago to pee before fallign asleep again.

"H-hey!" Loly shrieked unable to escape Appaci's clutches. "I thought you hated this."
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 3:22

" I know I checked you already. Loly had a accident. she said its only happened twice is that true? " Halibel asked as she layed Melony on the changing table and undid the bottom of her onesie.

" its growing on me. " Appachi said offering Loly a spair pacifier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 3:36

"You mean... er... yeah a month ago though." Menoly explained thinking back to the black haired girl's accidents.

"I haven't decided myself." Loly said taking the pacifier and looking at it before putting it in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 EmptyMon 1 Oct - 3:43

" is there anything about her health that she hasn't told me? " Halibel asked undoing the taps and pulling the soggy diaper from under Melony. " and from that matter is the anything wrong with you that I should know about? " Halibel asked as she start wiping Melony's diaper area down

" she'd die for anyone of us in a heartbeat. its because shes so caring that we join with her. in a sense she always has been our mother. breaking up our fights getting us food, protecting us........Loly I'm not very good at this but you should. she'd be there for you.." Appachi said trying to explain her feelings
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: