Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. Empty
PostSubject: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:02

" the sight never changes..." Halibel said to her self as she look out at the dark lifeless desert. Halibel sighed. she had came out hear to sort out her thoughts but the depressing scenery just scattered her thoughts more. " what is the emptyness......." she thought as she opens a garganta and enters.

the scenery was a complete contrast to before. Halibel looked the town over. she was only there to think so she made sure to conceal her energy. hours went by but no matter what she saw nor wear she looked the answers never came. stopping at a park to rest for a moment Halibel heard childrens voices. she observed children playing but it wasn't until she saw a young girl and her mother at the swings did that empty feel return. it was then she understood.

a hole 2 hours later Halibel had finished explaining her yearnings to her followers and friends. the puzzled expressions the had coursed Halibel to sigh. she explained it clearly a second time and when they stayed silent she begin to turn around.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:04

She didn't blame theme since it was a strange request. for you see Halibel had asked for one of them to forgo there adult hood and become her child. it was when she started to turn around after not getting a volunteer that one stood up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:16

Haribel's followers were silent when the offer was made. No one had any idea how to properly respond. Give up their adulthood? What did that mean.

Finally one figure stood up and knelt before Haribel. "I, Franceska Mila Rose volunteer, my queen." Mila rose said bowing her head to her mistress.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:22

" I assume you fully understand what it is im asking? " Halibel asked. if Mila did not Halibel would explain it.

" hold it Mila. as much as Id love teasing you over this I gotta asked. why? " Apache asked Mila. " I would like to know why you'd volunteer as well. " Halibel said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:26

Mila hesitated at first "Y-yes I understand." She glared at Apachi when she spoke up at first. "B-becasue I have sworn myself to Halibel-sama, I will do whatever I can to ensure she is happy even at my own expense." she said still sounding like a warrior speaking to her queen and not someone who has just offered to become that queen's, for all intents and purposes baby. If she did have completely personal reasons for doing so however, she refused to let Apachi know.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:32

" yeah well its your choice either way. well anyway Im hitting the sack. " Apache said going to her room followed be Sun Sun.

" Mila If your sure I want you to get a long hot bath. make sure your 100% clean then meat me in my chamber. " Halibel said going on her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:36

Mila watched the other two leave before bringing her attention back to Halibel. "Yes, mistress." she said militantly before rising and leaving the room. She entered the bathroom and started to run a bath for herself inside of the large bath. Once the water was ready she stripped down and entered.

After nearly a hour and a half the now dry arrancar entered Halibel's chamber wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around herself.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:41

" lay on my bed. " Halibel instructed whilst holding a few pieces of white cloth in her arms as well as a white nighty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:43

"Y-yes mistress." Mila said taking a step back at the command. It seemed fairly odd at first before Mila Rose remembered why she was there in the first place. Quickly glancing at the clothes in her queen's arms she blushed and removed her towel revealing her nude body. After dropping the towel she stepped towards the bed and laid down on her back.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:53

" you'll have to bare with me. though the medical arrancar explained how I haven't ever practiced diapering. " Halibel said getting to work pay placing the 3 cloth diapers under Mila's bum. after a few tries she had the snapped in place and then covered them with plastic panties. " how do they feel? to lose to tight? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:57

"Okay." Mila swallowed her heart fluttering from nerves. She was surprised how soft the diapers were once they were under her bottom. "Um they are a little tight, but just a bit." she said touching the front of the plastic pants and hearing the noise they made. "Did you expect me to be the one to do this?" she asked curiously figuring one of the reasons they may be tight was from Mila's size.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:03

" truthfully I hadn't expected any of you to. these were what we had on hand. I'll be sure to get you proper ones. hold still. " Halibel said as she dressed Mila in the nighty. it stopped at her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:08

Franceska nodded holding her arms up to make it easier to get the nightie on. She blushed when she stood up at the way the nightie fell on her leaving the thick diapers and plastic panties exposed. "This fits well?" she asked still admiring her new wardrobe, but not at all sure if the nightie was supposed to be so revealing, of course she was used to revealing clothing she was still embarrassing that what it was exposing was something so infantile.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:15

" hmm its a bit small but it'll do. " Halibel said pulling Mila gently onto her lap. " tomorrow we'll get you everything you'll need. just relax. " Halibel said soothingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:18

"Alright mistress." Mila said surprised by being pulled into Halibel's lap. She blushed, she had never been this close to Halibel. "Wh-what exactly do you expect me to do as your baby?" she asked her heart pounding from nerves and a desire to please Halibel.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:22

" simply act the part. " Halibel said laying Mila down. Halibel's room had a rather feminine feel to it and was always dimly light so the dim lights and soft bed mad it easy to relax
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:25

"Um okay..." Mila said laying back on the bed and staring up at Halibel trying to figure out how to play it. "Like this?" with a deep breath she turned herself onto her belly and began to crawl away from Halibel on her hands and knees, her padded bottom wiggling playfully.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:29

Halibel chuckled and begin tickling Milas feet as she crawled. " yes just do what you thinks natural. " Halibel said as she tickled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:31

"Wah!" Mila flopped back onto her belly when she started to get tickled. "Hahahaha! Sto-Sto-stop! I'm ti-ti-ti-ticklish!" she squealed rolling over onto her back, her nightie riding up and exposing her belly button.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:33

" good to know. " Halibel chuckled as she tickled Mila's tummy as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:39

"Mmmhahahahaha!" Franciska laughed rolling back and forth but unable to escape. This was actually more fun than she expected.

"Ahahahahaha!" her laughs died down after Halibel stopped tickling her. "That was fun..." she mumbled the word fun almost seeming foreign to her. "Um I'm hungry." she said finding it odd to be so blunt with her mistress.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:43

" I see. hmmm give me a few minutes. " Halibel said heading out of the room. since you were alone it would probably be a good time to sort your thoughts or explore being a baby some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 1:54

Mila sighed and laid on the bed with her legs and arms spread out. This was quite the change of pace for sure. Her mind insantly tuned to the worse of the situation, she would no doubt be the object of ridicule among Apachi and Sun-Sun, mostly Apachi though. That thought nearly made her regret her decision. But her queen's happiness was far more important. Besides as she is now they wouldn't dare tease her lest she tell on them. That sparked the next thought: she was supposed to act like a baby.

"But how do babies behave?" she said out loud closing her eyes and pondering that thought. She had never paid attention to babies, and her own memories of being one were lost. She did know they couldn't talk or walk well, if at all, they cried... a lot, that might be difficult. Babies used simple words, that couldn't be too hard, they didn't know how to use a toilet, she had that covered as she patted the front of the diaper, and they put things in their mouths like their... Mila looked over at her hand, "thumb." she finsihed the thought out loud.

With some of that new information she sat up with a loud crinkle and inched off the bed. With another deep breath she got on her hand s and knees and explored the bedroom looking at things from her spot on the floor. She plopped back onto her padded rear and after another exhale stuck her thumb in her mouth and began sucking. To her shock Mila actually found the act to be quite soothing as she laid on her back on the floor staring up at the ceiling while sucking on the chocolate colored digit. When Halibel came back sh eowuld find Mila Rose in this trance absentmindedly sucking her thumb and starring off into space.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:01

Halibel said nothing and simply lifted Mila up on to the bed. she had somehow managed to find a baby bottle and had filled it with what looked like a thick milk substance. " no worries its vanilla flavored nutrient formula. " Halibel said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. EmptySat 8 Sep - 2:04

Mila eeped accidentally biting her thumb out of the shock of being picked up. "Ouch." she said looking at her thumb, which was bleeding from her sharper teeth. "Okay." she nodded opening her mouth for the bottle. When the nipple was first placed into her mouth she was confused until she recognized the similarity between the nipple and her thumb. Quickly she began to suck, nursing the bottle and drinking the vanilla flavored drink. She closed her eyes enjoying the taste.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. Empty

Back to top Go down

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: