Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:31

" shes in her high chair. why you want to talk with her? " Halibel asked as she suddenly begins cleaning Lillinets mess up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:34

"I just figured the only reason you were her was to feed her." Lillynette said looking back to see Mila patiently waiting in her high chair. "You know for such a big girl, she is kind of cute like that." she said turning back to see Halibel cleaning. "Hey! I didn't ask you to do that!" she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:36

" I know. I just felt like it. " Halibel explains. Lillinet had noticed Halibel was becoming more motherly twords the female arrancars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:39

"Hmmm." Lillynette grumbled Halibel had been like this since she took Mila in. Yesterday she saw her break up a fight between Menoly and Loli, actually separating the girls. "Well if you're offering, do you mind helping me make it?" she asked surprisingly blushing.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:44

" of curse. but I have to feed Mila first ok? " Halibel asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:46

Lilynette grumbled at her response. "Fine." she ticked crossign her arms and watching Halibel prepare the oatmeal.

Mila was still sitting in her high chair happily chewing on the teether until she heard a snap sound causing the already beaten up toy to break in two. "Mama! Teether broke!" she cried out sadly looking at the remains of it.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:50

" hmm Lillinet theres a unused teether under her changing table can you get it for her? " Halibel asked as she readied the oatmeal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:55

"Huh? Why me?" Lillynette groaned going into the nursery anyway and grabbing the teether. "Here." she said roughly handing the new one to Mila, who gladly accepted it by hastily sticking it in her mouth. Lillynette came back into the kitchen with the broken teether "Wow she really destroyed this thing and- ewww! It's covered in drool." she said noticing how wet and sticky the teether was.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:00

" her teeth are outrageously strong..." Halibel said examining the broken teether. Halibel carried the oatmeal to Mila. " listen I have to help Lillinet ok? so can you feed your self for now? " Halibel asked as she tied a bib around Milas neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:03

"I'll say." Lillynette said remembering seeing how sharp they were when Mila started biting on the new one.

Mila looked up when Halibel came back in. "Okay." she said putting the teether down whil eHalibel tied her bib around. Usually she was only a messy eater when she was particularly famished, but for the sake of keeping in character she took her hands and started eating the oatmeal with them instead of a spoon, making sure to make a mess of her face, hands, bib, and hichchair tray.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:20

Halibel chuckled having seen that coming. " ok lets get cooking Lillinet. " Halibel said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:23

"She-she's actually okay eating like that?" Lillynette said following Halibel back to the stove to make her own breakfast.

Mila kicked her feet happily and licked some oatmeal off her fingers not bothered by the mess at all, even as some oatmeal got in her long brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:38

" not really. though she she does squrm when I wash her face. " Halibel said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:42

"Ah." Lillynette giggled "She's really into the role I guess." she said handing the eggs to Halibel.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 17:49

" yup.......hmmm? " Halibel said before noticing that there was a other female now in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:12

It was Sun-sun. She slipped into the room barely even noticed by anyone else. "Mistress, Mila is making quite the mess in there." she said in her usual quiet manner.

"Wah!" Lillynette jumped not noticing Sun-sun. "When did you get here?" she asked not knowing how stealthy Sun-sun really was.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:16

" I now...so is Mila's new uniform ready yet? " Halibe asked while showing Lillinet how to cook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:20

"Yes, it's back in Apacci's and my room." she said watching Halibel help Lillynette. "Should I retrieve it?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:22

" hmmm yes please do. also is there a reason Apaches avoiding Mila? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:24

"She's said that Mila threatened her on the first day, but I don't believe that's it, she hasn't spoken up about it since though." Sun-sun said starting to leave the room to get the new uniform.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:26

" hmmm is it possible Apaches became jealous...." Halibel thought out loud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:29

"Perhaps, but if she did want to be the one like that she could've volunteered when you first asked." Sun-su reasoned "But that still may be the case." with that she left for the time being.

"Your fracionnes are weird." Lilynette said bluntly standing on her toes to see how far along Halibel was with cooking her food.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:34

" I suppose they are but there dear to me. " Halibel said showing that the food was done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:38

"I guess. Thanks." she said taking the plate and dashing back to a table to eat it. "Uh Halibel, you probably should come see this." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 19:41

" oh dear god. " Halibel said walking over both curious and frightened about what it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: