Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:16

"Um, oaky I guess." Lilynette said watching Mila dive to her toy chest after she was dressed. "What do you have in my size?" she asked coming over to Halibel.

Sun-sun stopped by Halibel's chambers. "Mistress, you were right Appaci was jealous." she said looking around and seeing Lilynette blushing while Mila dug through her toys.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:22

" i see. did you set up a time to begin? " Halibel asked as she hands Lillinet a strechy yellow onesie and a a feety sleeper that seemed elastic like." the feety is made from a new material Szyle created. " Halibel explains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:26

"I told her a week." Sun-Sun said "She did say she'd come by tomorrow to see Mila though." she said just as the aforementioned arrancar came toddling over to her tugging on her arm.

"C'mon Sun-Sun come play with me." Mila said.

"Szyle actually helped?" Lilynette said picking the footy pajamas. "You don't expect me to be diapered to do you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:29

" I see. " Halibel said before turning to Lillinet. " had to nag him to death. you don't have to if you don't want to. " Halibel explained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:34

"Um actually, if you have any in my size?" Lillynette blushed, she had been having some bedwetting issues lately which got her in a bit of trouble with Starrk already.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:35

" the cloth ones should fit. Hop on the table. " Halibel said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:37

"Okay." Lilynette said hopping up onto the changing table and laying down for Halibel.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:39

" hmm Lillinet is your mask removable like some others? " Halibel asked as she undressed Lillinet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:41

"N-no." Lilynette lied, she just didn't like taking it off. she sat up and held onto her hornas if to keep it on.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:43

" hmm? why so shy? Halibel asked. " would it be fair If I removed mine? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:46

"Mmmmm." lilynette nodded shyly still gripping her horn.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:57

Halibel removed her jacket then fiddled with something on the back of her neck. once that was done the face of her mask came off showing her face and neck but still covered her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 1:58

"Wow." Lilynette blushed not expected Halibel to look so pretty. With a breath she removed her helmet revealing her entire face as well blushing as some hair naturally fell down in front of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:02

" there ser? theres nothing to be worried about. " Halibel said removing Lillinet pants next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:03

"I guess." Lilynette blushed laying back down with her helmet to the side of her head.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:06

once Lillinet was naked Halibel snaps 3 cloth diapers on to her and plastic panties before helping her into the feety pjs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:10

Lilynette blushed "They're comfy." she admitted poking the front of the diaper curiously.

"Uh Halibel-sama?" Sun-Sun spoke up. "A little help?" she gestured downard at Mila who was currently on the floor hugging Sun-Sun's legs in an attempt to get her to stay and play.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:16

" Mila Sun Sun has to go but Lillinets ready to play. " Halibel said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:20

Mila looked back and pouted before letting go and crawling back to Halibel and hugging her legs instead. "Bye Sun-Sun." she mumbled watching Sun-Sun walk out the door and back towards her and Appaci's quarters.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:23

Halibel let the two girls play what she got ready for bed herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 2:27

Mila took Lilynette by the hand and began playing with her. Lilynette loosened up and soon the two were giggling loudly right up to bedtime.

Sun-Sun made it back, but before getting ready for bed herself she decided to check on Appaci.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 12:00

Halibel picks Mila up. " ok girls bed time. " she said placing Mila in her crib. " my bed or hers Lillinet? " Halibel asked.

Appaci had fallen asleep still in her uniform
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 13:04

"Aww." Mila whined from behind her pacifier. "I wanted to pway more." she giggled as she was tucked into her crib.

"Um..." Lilynette looked between the two, and after seeing the pleading look on Mila's face she said "Her's, I guess."

"What a lazy girl." Sun-Sun commented seeing her state of dress. She was about to leave but first turned back and brought a blanket over Appaci before finally slipping out.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:10

Halibel helps Lillinet into Milas crib and out of habit offers her a pacifier.

Appaci mumble something incomprehensible and snuggled undr her covers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 20:13

"Uh, no thanks." Lillynette shook her head at the offer. "Eep!" she squeaked as Mila had grabbed her and pulled her down cuddling the much smaller girl like one of her stuffed toys.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: