Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:43

Huh, well I guess that's good. I know I probably wouldn't be able to deal with something like that." Starrk sighed "Barragan's been complaining about it though. Saying something like how fracionnes are meant as servants not children or whatever." he said reclining back.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:48

Halibel chuckled. " people like him never understand. " Halibel said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:53

"Just a bunch of pains. Although I'd be careful with her around Nnoitora, or Szayel they've been giggling about it for awhile now." he warned not sure how some of the other espada have responded since he sleeps through most of the time they're ever around him.

It was about this time that Mila woke up in her crib. She sat up on her knees looking around for Halibel not sure where she was. Without even trying to wait she climbed up the tall bars and out of her crib following Halibel's presence into the common area casuing Starrk to snicker slightly when he saw her waddle in in her pajamas with a stuffed toy dangling from her hand.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:55

" Mila what have I said about wandering around? " Halibel huffs as she stood up. she wasn't mad just surprised about Mila's lack of thought on the matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 14:59

"Don't." Mila blushed sucking on her paci embarrassed when she noticed Starrk in the room as well.

Starrk laughed a bit more beginning to feel like he could fall asleep again. He was about to aly abck when he felt his nose get assaulted. "Uh, Hali, you might want to check her out." he said holding his nose and pointing at the adult baby.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:03

" you and your wolf nose. come Mila lets go back. " Halibel said taking Mila by hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:05

"It's more of a pain than it seems." Starrk sighed relaxing and falling asleep by the time Halibel left.

Mila blushed at Starrk noticing her diaper and took Halibel's hand. "I'm sowwy I weft my crib mama." she lisped behind her paci as they made their way back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:09

" its ok. so all rested up? " Halibel asked as they walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:11

"Uh huh." Mila nodded hugging her stuffed toy once they were back in the room. When Halibel was about to put her on the changing table she had disappeared already digging through her toy chest for another toy.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:20

" Francesca Mila Rose. " Halibel said in a warning tone as she tapped her finger on the changing table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:21

"Huh?" Mila popped out of the chest with her pacifier hanging out of her mouth. "Sowwy." she blushed holding one of ehr teething rings in her hands as she made her way over to Halibel.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:26

Halibel helped Mila hop up then layed her down. after opening the crotch snaps Halibel stopped for a second before tickling Milas sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:27

"Mahahahah!" Mila giggled loudly while she was tickled squirming around.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:32

" I love you Mila. " Halibel suddenly said shyly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:37

Mila was a bit surprised by the announcement and smiled. "I wuv you too." she lisped smiling behind her pacifier.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:49

Halibel proceed to clean Mila up.

( feel free to play Lillinet or Sun Sun. Since I play Apache )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 15:59

(I will just waiting for a time for them to be appropriate.)

Mila cooed as she was taking out her pacifier and replacing it with her already chewed up teether.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:08

" I really have to find a stronger teether fot you. " Halibel said as she wrapped Milas bum in 3 cloth diapers before pulling a pair of plastic panties up over them and fixing her feety sleeper. " there all clean. " Halibel said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:10

"Sorry my teeth are strong." Mila giggled while the cloth diapers were fit on her. As she sat up her tummy grumbled noisily.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:14

" hungry I take it? " Halibel asked lifting Mila up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:15

"Can I have oatmeal?" Mila asked making a request that would mean taking her to her high chair in the kitchen where was currently trying to make a breakfast she was talking to Starrk about earlier.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:17

" sure. " Halibel said carrying Mila to her high chair and locking her in it. " It be a few minutes ok? " Halibel asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:22

"Okay." Mila said sitting in her highchair.

"Stupid fucking thing!" Lillynete complained dumping another failed omelette into the trash when Halibel came in. "Hi." she said roughly clearly upset.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:25

" having a rough time? " Halibel asked as she got what she needed gathered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 16:28

"Stupid ass Starrk wouldn't help. He knows he cooks better than me, and the one time he can't sleep he refuses to help." she grumbled gesturing towards the mess of eggshells she had used in trying to make her breakfast. "Wait, is that big baby of your's here too?" she asked still being fairly blunt about Mila's situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.   Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yearning's. A Hollow with a heart.
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teatime :: Roleplay-
Jump to: