Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:13

She blushed and giggled as she began cleaning her. "Th-that tickles sam-sama.."
Back to top Go down
https://teatime.forumotion.com
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:32

Samara giggled. "Sorry Tsumugi, I'm almost done..." The young witch Finished cleaning the maidens diaper-area, sliding the soaked garmet out from under her cute bottom and making it dissapear. Then, she made a new disposable appear with her magic and placed it in the proper position under her bum. After that, she went through the normal process of powdering the miko and lovingly massaging it into her soft skin.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 0:12

Tsumugi blushed,giggled,and occasionally moaned(although she had no idea why) through out the whole process,smiling at samara when she was done,her face bright red."Th-th-thank you sam-sama."

(I'm back :3 oddly,all I had to do was download google chrome.)
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 5:28

((Hehe, I see. Anyways, it's great to have you back!))

Samara wanted to pleasure and kiss the adorable maiden so badly as she changed her. Her moans and giggles showed she had never had her womanhood touched intimately before her...
The witch lulled the babyish garmet up between Tsunugis legs and taped the sides up, pulling Tsumugis skirt down over the diaper so it couldn't be seen. "All done dear." She then sat down next to the miko, enjoying the view.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:21

She smiled and sat up,blushing heavily as she wrapped her arms around samara,enjoying the view as well."Th-thank you. Wow,this is so pretty......it n-never looked like this back at the shrine......samara-sama,how big is the world?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:01

Samara's cheeks were a little pink as well, but held the maiden as well, lacing their fingers together. "Yeah, I've been all around different parts of the world, but few sights are as beautiful as this..." The young witch answered, looking at the field of Cheryl blossoms before them, swaying in the breeze. "The world is huge Tsumugi..." She continued, answering her question. "Japan is just a tiny peice of it. I could take you around it in a few years and barely scratch the surface..."
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:22

"W-wow.....that sounds nice.....can you tell me more about the world?"She said,smiling and rubbing her cheek against the witches."First I want to see the rest of japan though.."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:45

Samara felt her blush deepen a little as their cheeks rubbed together, but couldn't help but smile and hold her closer. "Well, let's see... Starting off, there are over six billion people on the Earth, spread across the continents...Some other countries make Japan look tiny!" She said with a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:51

"S-six billion!? b-but that's such a high number..."She muttered,trying to imagine that many people occupying her shrine,her eyes widening in shock.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:05

"Yeah, but like I said, the world is giant. There's so much to describe about it..." She said with a small sigh, leaning against Tsumugi. "It's such an amazing place. I can't believe you've been cooped up in that shrine for so long..."
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:12

She sighed as well and smiled,looking out at the cherry blossoms."Y-yeah...hey sam-sama,what are you're parents like? I've n-never met mine..."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:34

Samara let out another small sigh.
"I wish I could say. I didn't really know my parents much either." The witch answered, looking down. "They were magic too, and apparently saw 'great potential in me' when I was born. When I was barely a year old, the sent me to an elder to learn witchcraft. I was stuck in that Place with no contact with the outside world, not permitted to leave before I had mastered magic. But I couldn't take being cooped up in the building any longer. I'm too much of a free spirit... So the day of my seventeenth birthday, I used all the magic I had learned to break the barrier around the complex and escape, traveling the world ever since. Last time I heard from my parents, it was them telling me how much of a disappointment I was..." She said, feeling depressed just telling that story.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:36

"O-oh....I'm sorry......but that does sound really exciting."she said,smiling then yawning.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:46

Samara couldn't help but smile. "Yeah, it was one hell of an escape. I had never been happier to taste fresh air." She replied, noticing the diapered maidens yawn. "Tired Tsumugi?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:48

"What's hell? And y-yeah,I guess...."She blushed and started to feel herself doze off. Her body wasn't use to any physical activity at all,the amount of walking she did today alone was enough to exhaust her.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:58

Samara remembered that the miko probably didn't understand many modern day expressions. "I'll tell you later...Now sleep..." She softly cooed to Tsumugi, gently leaning maidens head on her shoulder so she had a place to rest it. She soothingly stroked the maidens long, soft hair.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:59

The miko blushed and nodded,smiling as she layed her head on her shoulder.'G-g-good night samara....love you..."She muttered before falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 2:07

The young witch blinked. Had she heard the miko right? A small blush came to her cheeks, but nonetheless, continued to cuddle and caress the cute maiden as she slept. "Love you too..." She whispered, slowly leaning in and giving Tsumugi a soft kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 17:14

(timeskip :3 do you plan to take the miko anywhere whilst she sleeps? :3)
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 22:30

((I'm okay with them just cuddling under the tree while they sleepy tip they wake up if that's okay with you.))
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 12:45

((hai hai~))

Tsumugi woke up an hour later,awakened by her own coughing."O-oh my..."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 18:52

the young witch had started to doze off herself, feeling extremely comfortable cuddling under the tree with the diapered miko. Her coughing startled her back to reality."You okay Tsumugi?" She asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 1:02

"Y-yes,I probably just am not used to the air outside of the shrine."Tsumugi answered,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 1:18

"Alright..." Samara replied, still a little bit concerned. "Well anyway, you were asleep for more then an hour. You getting hungry Tsumugi?" She asked, looking down at the cute miko still laying on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySat 12 Feb - 20:43

"N-n-"She blushed as her stomach grumbled."O-okay,yes..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next