Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) Empty
PostSubject: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 14:50

((For anyone reading, this is a continuation of another RP on another website.

So, where were we?))
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 15:00

((um~ I believe we were just done clothes shopping?))
Back to top Go down
https://teatime.forumotion.com
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 15:09

((I think we were almost done, as said in the Pm.))
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 15:13

((hai hai~))

The miko blushed as she looked over and got samara's discarded garments,trying them on herself. She blushed a little more and giggled when she realized it was all abit to big for her,and the hat fell down over her eyes."H-how do I look sam-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 15:27

Samara let out a fit of giggles when she saw the cute maiden try on her witch clothes. It was like watching a child play dress up!
"Like I said, they're a little big..." The young witch giggled, walking to her and lifting up the brim of the hat over Tsumugis eyes so she could see."But you still look adorable!"
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 15:38

She blushed heavily and smiled,looking up at her."Th-th-thank you. Maybe when we get h-home you can try on my clothes?"She asked,followed by a giggle as she started disrobing again.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 15:56

Samara smiled at her."Sure, why not?" She answered, not seeing the harm in it. Again blushing at the sight of her mostly naked body, she returned her attention to her clothes, trying on a stylish black top and tight jeans. Both showed many off her womanly curves.
"How do I look?" She asked, showing herself off.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyFri 31 Dec - 16:59

"P-pretty."She muttered,blushing.If she had known the word sexy,she would have used that. Next she tried on a gray top with on a bunny on the front. The collar was designed so that it showed her right shoulder and her bra strap."O-oh my...is this um...st-stylish now?"
(yay for coming up with outfits for my characters to wear :3)
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 14:50

((LOL, you know we don't have to go through every outfit right? We can timeskip.))

Samara couldnt help a small giggle at her reaction. "Thanks." She turned to the mirror to look herself. The witch did look good in these clothes... "I'm definitely getting this one..." She thought to herself before turning back to Tsumugi.
"Wow Tsumugi, that looks great on you!" She remarked with a smile, looking at the top. It was definitely less childish, and though it revealed a little, she was still modest.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 14:54

((lol,yeqh,sorry. And BTW I am unable to log in on my computer for some reason ;.; Im on my mp3 now))

She blushed more."A-arigauto..."[timeskip?]
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 15:04

((Don't worry about it. Sometimes I use my phone if my laptop is acting wierd.
And BTW, happy new year!!! Smile ))

[Timeskip]
The young witch led Tsumugi out of the department store, a few bags of clothing on her free arm. Samara was wearing the first outfit she had tried on, and her witch robes were safely at the bottom of her bag. "That went well! I think we have enough clothes for the both of us." She said to the miko.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 15:11

(happy new year ^^)

The miko was blushing a little,wearing the first outfit that she had tried on as well,she nodded."W-what did you have planned for us next?"She asked,smiling her innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 15:25

Sam looked up at a large clock displayed near the side of a building. "Well, it's nearly 4, so we still have a few hours left until we need to get something to eat for dinner."She replied, leading the miko through the crowds. "First we need to get these bags back to the hotel..."
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 18:19

"Hai,Sam-sama." She said,smiling and looking up,examining all of the buildings. "U-uh-oh....which ones the hotel? They all look the same...."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptySat 1 Jan - 19:13

"All of them. We're wearing all the clothes we need for today..." Sam answered, leading her into a small alley away from the crowds. With a snap of her fingers, the bags dissapeared in tiny puffs of smoke into their hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 2 Jan - 23:45

"Oooh.." She smiled and clapped her hands,amused by the magic. "Were d-did they go,to the hotel?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:26

"Yep." the witch answered with a smile. "They'll be waiting for us when we get back." She linked arms with the cute maiden and walked back out of the alley and into the crowds, making sure Tsumugi was close to her. Though the magic thread connecting them would stop them from being too separated, Samara felt very protective of the miko.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:29

She smiled and blushed as the witch took her arm. "D-do we go back to the hotel or that r-restaraunt if I need another diaper change?" She asked,blushing bright red.
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:42

Samara couldn't help a giggle from the pure innocence that this maiden possessed. "Neither. All we have to do is find a secluded area where I can change you..." She stated, gently patting her padded bottom.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptySun 9 Jan - 22:39

She blushed and smiled."O-oh,okay."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyMon 10 Jan - 2:31

Samara looked around, seeing no private places to change her diapered companion. The young witch was starting to think they would have to go back to the hotel before she saw a lush park nearby, with plenty of shady trees to conceal them.
"Come on Tsumugi, I found a place." She told the miko, holding her soft, delicate hand and leading her into the park.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyTue 11 Jan - 2:31

She blushed and smiled,glad to have her hand back in the witches,then she looked at were they were headed. "Y-your going to ch-ch-change me there?"
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyTue 11 Jan - 2:54

"Don't worry, we'll be far off and shaded by the trees." Samara answered, leading her into the park full of cherry blossom trees, finding a nice shady spot away from most peoples view. "Will this work?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyTue 11 Jan - 3:04

"W-well...if you think its a good idea than it must be sam-sama." She said,lying down and looking at the,to her,breathtaking view. "I-its so pretty...."
Back to top Go down
Dipee Girl

Dipee Girl

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) EmptyTue 11 Jan - 10:56

The young witch smiled to herself, the cute maiden adding to the nice view. She made the proper changing materials appear and kneeled down in front of the adorable miko and untaped her wet diaper, starting to clean her up with baby wipes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)   The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi) Empty

Back to top Go down

The restrained Miko and the whismical Witch. (Private for me and Isumi)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next