Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] Empty
PostSubject: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptyThu 16 Aug - 22:56

Karina walked into her local pet shop, trying to use her poker face. The shy girl in her 20's looked like an average college student. but she was much more than that. As as teenager Karina always loved bondage, it was her favorite kink, and one day her friends online lured her into the world of the underground slave trade. It was very hard to resist, as the girl now realized she could buy anyone she wanted to use as a personal servant. It was like a dream come true. She approached the counter and flashed her id to the pet salesmen, along with a bit of cleavage. The back of the pet store was dark, barley lit room where several anthropomorphic females screamed and begged for freedom from cramped cages. "I'm in the mood for a little kitty today" she opened up her purse, handing the man about $450 that she had acquired from doing previous trades. She approached one nearby cage, clicking her glasses and brushing her orange hair from her face. She leaned in closer to view the neko's tag, watching the girl closely with sharp yellowed eyes.
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptyFri 17 Aug - 1:19

The 'kitten's tag read 'Yuki'. The catgirl herself was growing more nervous as the buyer got closer, terrified by the time she was there.

Yuki appeared to be at most 19. Her hair was a silvery white and ran down to her shoulders. She was thin and almost fit to be a model, like most of the other girls on sale, but she was a tad short compared to most people. Her breast were a modest size, either B or C cups, pressed against the padded floor of the cage. Her tail moved around slowly, that and her ears matching her hair color.

Today she was denied the priviledge of clothing and was instead kept in her cage with her hands and feet bound to the point were she could only crawl, her red bottom telling how she had received at least a spanking earlier.

"P-please don't hurt me.." The terrified cat-girl whimpered, shaking as she backed herself into the corner of the cage. Yuki was new to this. Up until a couple weeks ago she had been a happy schoolgirl, but now she was a pet.

Yuki yelped as a catgirl in another cage pulled her tail, sniffling as a puddle of urine pooled around her.
Back to top Go down
https://teatime.forumotion.com
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptyFri 17 Aug - 1:38

"Yu-ki" she said the girl's name in two simple syllables as she sized the neko up. "My name is Mistress...can you say that?" she leaned closer to her as she gazed at her perfect naked form. She was already aroused just by gawking at her exposed breasts. "I would never hurt you, unless you are a bad girl..." she threatened as the store owner provided Karina with some keys. She started by unlocking the cage, watching gleefully as the kitty peed herself right in front of her. "aww don't worry...you're going to be out of this cage soon~" she knelt down and started to rub the girl's exposed, and now wet, pussy (prepare the cat puns!) so that she would be very happy. "That's a good girl..." she teased the innocent girl's body, knowing exactly how to groom her. While she rubbed, she used her free hand to unlock the retrains on the girl, wanting the rest of her body to be free. "There now, isn't that better?" The orange haired slave master continued to tease the girl's womanhood until she received a leash from the store owner. She slipped it around her neck and tugged on it until Yuki was choking. "I'm going to bring you home now, yuki!" she said in a stern voice as she rubbed the naked neko's breast. "you'll be nice and safe there..." she paid a little bit of extra money to buy a simple schoolgirl outfit for her pet. A plat skirt and a cute top, nothing special, but it was still sexy. She outfitted the neko with a bra and slipped the shirt right over, giving her some panties and slipping on the skirt as well. "Very good~" she petted the cat-girl who she had just dressed like a doll. After dressing her, Karina decided to drag her to the apartment...not wasting any time.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySat 18 Aug - 2:35

"Misstress..." Yuki whispered obediently. She groaned but cooperated, her ears perking up as she noticed were her hand was headed.
"N...n-nyaaoo..."Yuki struggled to contain herself, gripping her tail, making sounds of moaning and purring due to her forced pleasure. She was so into it, not noticing that her restraints were removed until she was put on her leash, being pulled onto the floor and struggling for breath. 'Please be better than the shop..' Yuki thought from her spot with her breast pressed against the ground, looking up at her new owner. The neko moaned as her misstress played with her further. She wanted to finish it up, still horny as her misstress squeezed her into the schoolgirl outfit, but she still had some pride and was to afraid of the consequences.
' This is nothing like my uniform!' Yuki thought, whining and tugging on the plaid skirt. Being from the same store that sold her, the skirt couldn't even cover her panties. Likewise, the shirt was small and tight, showing her midriff and cleavage, it seemed like all of her clothing was ready to burst off.

Yuki struggled to keep up speed with her misstress, crawling behind her like she had been instructed to by the other nekos.
'This may be worse than being naked..' Yuki thought, ready to cry as she felt the eyes of strangers on the wet spot on her panties, still shaking some as she crawled along.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySat 18 Aug - 13:31

"Is there anything you need, Yuki?" she said as she tugged her along just like the pet she was. "I want you to tell me anything you need...no matter what it is." she instructed her. One of her other slaves was a very shy bunny girl who decided that starving herself was better than her mistress's care. Karina was quite disappointed with this since she couldn't trade that one back, and that girl lost her a few hundred bucks. "Also, if you have any medical problems, you better tell me now..." she remembered the girl before that, a sweet little bird girl who decided to keep her strawberry allergy a secret. Karina was sick of all her slaves trying to get away from her, and she was confident that she could keep this one.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySat 18 Aug - 23:12

Yuki looked up at her misstress in curiousity, finding it a little odd what she was being asked. "U-um... I don't need anything misstress..." She murmured quietly, pulling her skirt between her legs as they were stopped. "A-any medical problems? Um...I d-don't have any... though my bl-bladders been abit weaker recently..."The young women frowned, thinking back to how the other catgirls had taught her the kind of ways her owner would play with her.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 19 Aug - 1:06

"Alright...I'm sure I can fix that" she petted the neko playfully and continued to shove her along the sidewalk until they reached a small house, looking like it was built for two. There were two windows and painted a boring tan. From the front, yuki could see there was also a small pool in the backyard. She could smell scents of blood, pee, and even cum lingering around the innards of the house. It also smelled of cheap perfume and fur from other animal-girls that had come and gone.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 19 Aug - 1:39

Yuki continued to follow her obediently, whimpering as she examined what seemed to be her new abode. Normally she would have plugged her nose or even thrown up because of the pungent odor, but she had grown so used to the smell of the pet shop that she didn't even notice.

"Th...this is it misstress..?" Yuki asked, her voice almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 19 Aug - 1:51

"Yes it is...yuki" she pet the girl some more "now, go strip and get in the bathtub before I get impatient...or else you will be punished harshly" her voice sounded sharp and deadly like a razor blade. She locked the front door and slipped the key into her bra. She undid the girl's leash and pointed to the stairs. "Crawl up there and get naked, please..." she demanded in a nice tone, if that was even possible. Meanwhile, Karina grabbed some hairbrushes and shamboo from the kitchen cabinet.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:00

Yuki whimpered, a little let down by the humble house. She purred reluctantly as her misstress told her what to do, gulping as she mentioned punishment. The pet nodded and followed her owners orders obediently, crawling up the stairs and finding the bathroom, which was luckily open. She went inside and stripped, proceeding to sit in the bathtub, bright red and playing with her tail.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:11

"hmm, hello kitten~" Karina walked in and started to feel the girl's tail rather seductively. "Do you like this?" she asked as she turned on the water. After seeing her reaction to the tail, the mistress worked her hand into her ears and started to scratch her until she appeared pleased. She loved watching the cat girl meow with joy, and wondered how much further she needed to push to get a climax. The orange haired woman started to groom and brush whatever hair grew from the girl's body, letting it get clean in the water also.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:19

The kitten looked at her timidly, whimpering as she took her tail. "W-wai-" Yuki's protest very quickly turned into a mix of purring and soft moaning, biting her lower lip and trying to contain herself the best she could. Her forced exstacy only grew more extreme as shhe moved onto her ears, and eventually other spots on her body, drooling and panting bythe team she was cleaned. Despite being cleaned, she felt more dirty than when she got in.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:42

"That's a good girl..." she said as she moved on to scrubbing her breasts and then washing them. "Here's a question. do cats like to lactate?" she giggled as she squeezed the furry love pillows. Once she had had her fun with the breasts, karina ran the scrubber down the girl's back. She used her free hand to feel up her tail some more, loving Yuki's lusty purring.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:47

((Ok, just to clarify, when I think of a catgirl I think of a normal girl with cat ears and a tail, not a furry >.< ))
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:56

((alright, I'll keep that in mind, sorry))
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 19 Aug - 2:59

(it's alright :3 um.... I dunno what more I can do that I didn't do earlier, so carry on please.)
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 19 Aug - 3:09

Karina decided to finish up by scrubbing her womanhood a bit, but still not too much. She took the kitty by the hand and gave her a towel to dry off with while she clipped the leash back on. She also changed the girl back into her tight fitting outfit once again, mostly because it was fun to dress her.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 19 Aug - 3:24

Yuki whimpered, hot and bothered as she was cleaned up, her clothes not helping to calm her down or hide her 'excitement'.

'I'd kind of like to see where I stay..' Yuki thought, trying to distract herself. She looked at her misstress with pleading eyes, not daring to ask out loud.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 19 Aug - 15:40

"What's wrong yuki? use your words..." Karina cooed to her and scratched her ears a bit more, and leading her into a hallway by the leash.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptySun 19 Aug - 23:33

"U-um... where will... I b-be..?" Yuki asked nervously, almost whispering. She purred a little as she touched her ears, biting her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptyMon 20 Aug - 21:30

"Oh, I have a guest bed in my room, you will be sleeping there" She informed the exited neko girl. "Are you tired, little yuki?" she asked as she went from her ears back to her tail.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptyMon 20 Aug - 21:42

"A...a little.." Yuki whimpered, shaking and making soft purring sounds as she moved from her ears to her tail.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptyTue 21 Aug - 20:34

"Alright, let's get you tucked into bed." she forced the girl into the medium sized bedroom that smelled very heavily of sweat and perfume, as well as metal and tight clothing. Karina pointed to a small mattress that she had laid out for her new pet, expecting her to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:09

Yuki whimpered, crawling over and laying on the matress, frowning. Somehow, life here seemed to be as good as at the pet shop.

(Just making sure, there will be diaper stuff, right? :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]   Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Kaptured Kitty [me and isumi]
Page 1 of 1