Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:55

The light above the emergency room was on for a couple hours before Nurse Joy came out. "She's been badly burned and there will be some scarring, but she'll pull through."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:02

shana smiled getting up"im so glad,"when i get my hands on that team whatever there name is ill make him pay for what he did to her!!!" Shana shouted losing her cool even know she was asleep woke up just before grace saved them both
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:04

Nurse joy frowned. "Speaking of which, What were you doing in Eterna FOrest with no Pokemon?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:11

" i have one pokemon" she replied bit with glaceon being a low level didnt really make it sound any better
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:14

Nurse Joy however was not pleased. "You went walking around Eterna forest without your pokemon by your side?!" She scolded.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:17

"im sorry" she cried lowing half way, but why is it so dangerous" she asked a bit lost
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:19

"There are a lot of pokemon living in the forest, and not all of them are friendly!"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:21

" but i have a glaceon" she replied handing her the pokeball
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:28

"And why weren't you walking with her out of her pokeball and by your side?"
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:30

" i just started my journey and i i didn't think about it" she answered feeling like she was being grilled by officer jenny
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:33

Nurse joy sighed. "Look, you should go get a room and get some sleep. I'll handle Grace. I wonder what she got herself into this time?" SHe wondered aloud as she left shauna alone.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:34

shana sigh but went to a room to get some sleep
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 0:41

Grace was sleeping peacefully due to her painkillers.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 7:42

it was later that night when the man from before came in to the room, but shana heard the and went to look around seeing the man( can you be fine for a red).
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Sep - 13:30

(Huh?)
GRace was breathing softly as she rested in the Recovery ROom.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:05

(sorry i meant to say him i was so tiered i didnt even see what keys i hit ; what i meant was can you be him for 2 secs so i can use my pokemon to hurt him lol0
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 0:08

(I don't think is working very well, because you seem to be rushing your posts and making them hard to read. Can you just post when you're well rested and have enough time? Even if it's just 1 post a day?)
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 8:16

(im sorry i was tiered and my hands were shaking yesterday from working but im ok for now at least.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 11:08

(Alright, but only post when your hands are steady)

Grace's eyes fluttered as she came too.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:12

" hey weak i see you are still hurt now your coming with me" he smiled holding a pokeball in his hand ready to catch her. but as he threw it the ball was frozen" leave my friend alone!!" shana said in a ticked off tone
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Sep - 23:21

Grace frowned as she managed to pick the grunt up and slam his head into the cieling with Confusion before passing out again.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 7:59

"that is the last straw she is so dead!!.

"NO she is not!!.

"a tough girl fine kirla using Confusion on the brat over there" shana cried otu as she was smashed in to the cieling walls floor and nurse joys desk.

"im not thru yet"glaceon full power blizzard" she shouted freezing the man solid. but passed out herself after words
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 12:57

Nurse Joy came running. "Oh my!" She exclaimed as she picked up Shana and checked for injuries.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:13

glaceon rushed over to her trainer rubbing her cheeks agents hers trying to wake her up" glac glac glac!!" she cried out
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Sep - 13:17

Nurse Joy gently set Shana on a stretcher told free her arms for the examination as she removed the girl's clothes, dutifully ignoring the diaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next