Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
anifan5890

anifan5890

Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) Empty
PostSubject: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyMon 17 Jan - 19:47

Marie Anna Valentine aka the latest in family to be given the job as a cupid, she always wanted a family, alas she cannot due to her job, and can only adopt if she wishes to be a mother. Marie debates all her best options on how to go about adopting a daughter when most mortals cannot see her, or if they do, they soon forget she was there in the first place. She decides to use her latest developement, the baby arrows to make the correct person her baby girl, and it only works on those who wish to be babied.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyMon 17 Jan - 23:34

a young 13 year old girl named kari was on the beach giggling well she plaid in the sand" ahah i wish i could be a little kid" she wished to herself some time (get pic later and how old will she be like 5?)
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyMon 17 Jan - 23:37

(You pick but not lower than 5) The arrow flies in an arch pattern to its intended target at a steady rate of speed, Miss Valentine hopes her arrow will hit, and smiles as she watches it go. Miss Valentine whistles as she waits for the arrow to hit her new baby girl, then she waits as it approaches, and zeroes on target.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyMon 17 Jan - 23:42

she smiled well making her sand castle but felt her self fall over the castle when she felt something in her back with something she could get a good look but she suddenly passed out well her body began getting smaller and smaller"
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyThu 20 Jan - 12:51

Miss Valentine flies down to her baby girl in the guise of a well endowed motherly looking woman in her thirties, her hair, eyes, and skin are the same color while her wings are well hidden. "Baby girl please wake up for mommy as I love you, now I will get you dressed, and cleaned up."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyThu 20 Jan - 23:41

she opened her eyes seeing her" wow your big" she didnt noticed that it was really her who was small
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyFri 21 Jan - 13:45

"You were made small sweety, I will be your mommy now as you seem to need one, and I will find you some clothes now." Miss Valentine tosses the extra clothes in her purse, then she smiles as she carries her baby girl towards her home, and sings to her as she walks.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyFri 21 Jan - 18:38

she tried pulling away from the fear of not knowing what happened" what did you do!!
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyFri 21 Jan - 18:55

"I made you my baby gilr sweety, I am Miss Valentie also known as cupid, I used my newly created baby arrow on you, and the only cure is to grow up all over again." Miss Valentine cuddles her baby closer to her body, then she slowly opens the door to her home, and grins as she goes to find clothes for her baby girl.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyFri 21 Jan - 23:41

she began to panic wanting to find a way out of here but given her cement from didnt see that happening" come onym friend and every one i know will be looking for me
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptySat 22 Jan - 0:36

"No they will be looking for the older you, look in the mirror to see how much you changed, and hopefully you will enjoy being my baby girl." Miss Valentine holds her baby girl up to a full length mirror, then allows her to see herself, and how much she changed.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptySun 23 Jan - 9:27

she began to freak" what im 4 years old" why is my hair so long i have kept is short sens i was 5
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptySun 23 Jan - 17:53

"Hmm it could be that arrow made you literally have some of my characteristics at that age, I will style it very cutely, and let me dress you so I can take you on a tour of our home." Miss Valentine takes her baby girl into a room with a purple door, she turns the lights on to reveal a full baby girl's nursery also in purple, and she sets her baby on the changing table.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyMon 24 Jan - 0:02

yui began to blush more than before" but this isnt fair you cant just kidnap me!" she said but truthfully liked this place alot she also hoped that what she thot was coming was going to happen
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyMon 24 Jan - 0:02

yui began to blush more than before" but this isn't fair you cant just kidnap me!" she said but truthfully liked this place a lot she also hoped that what she thot was coming was going to happen
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyMon 24 Jan - 23:54

Miss Valentine inserts a purple heart shaped pacifier into Yui's waiting mouth, then she slowly ties Yui's hair into pigtails with purple bows that also have hearts, next she carefully picks the correct sized purple socks which go on Yui's feet, followed by purple shoes with hearts on them, after that she lifts Yui while slowly placing a purple diaper with kitties&hearts all over the diaper under her bottom, she gently rubs rash cream all over Yui below her waist, she continues by taping each side of the diaper snugly into place, she pulls some purple plastic panties over the diaper, adds the purple tights over that, pulls a cute purple dress on, and helps Yui over to vanity to add some cute lipgloss.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyTue 25 Jan - 0:03

she turned looking in the mirror seeing herself' wow i dont even recognize my self' she said but a happy tone but then went back to mad' why are you doing this?
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyTue 25 Jan - 0:56

"I wanted a child of my own, alas I could only adopt as being pregnant would interfere with me job as cupid aka Miss Valentine, and my arrows only work on those who wish to be affected." Miss Valentine kisses Yui gently on the forehead, then she waits for responses, and sings to her baby girl with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyTue 25 Jan - 2:02

she blushed even more" it must have made a goof up why would i want this" she said blushing
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyTue 25 Jan - 20:28

"The arrows would have merely made you have an accident if you did not want it, then you would be magically cleaned up, and you are my baby girl now." Miss Valentine smiles as she takes Yui on a full tour of the nice home, then she shows her the new game, laundry, and tv rooms.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyWed 26 Jan - 9:12

yui couldnt take her eyes of the every thing the rooms looked so cute but not wanting to show it" i still have to go to high school" she had hoped shed say yes
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyWed 26 Jan - 11:27

"You cannot go back to high school as the only cure is growing up, I could come up with an arrow that mixes both together, but that would take some time." Miss Valentine slowly opens her top to reveal her milk filled breasts, then she sits down in one of the overstuffed chairs, and guides Yui's nipple to her mouth to suckle.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyWed 26 Jan - 11:29

she pulled out freaking out out " no no no no i dont care if im stuck like this i dont wanan fuss with you!

Last edited by babysaracloud on Wed 26 Jan - 23:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anifan5890

anifan5890

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyWed 26 Jan - 13:47

Miss Valentine gets redressed with a flourish, then she ignores Yui complaints by sticking another purple pacifier in her mouth, and she continues the tour. "You will learn to accept this is all due time Yui, for now you will be mommy's baby girl, and I will keep you safe at all times."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) EmptyWed 26 Jan - 23:43

yui tried pulling away but couldn't she took the paci out" i still wanan go to high school cant you go there as a teacher" she begged hoping shed say yes because kids her age have bee in high school but they were super smart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)   Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud) Empty

Back to top Go down

Valetine's Family of Chance(private for babysaracloud)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next