Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The Untrained Trainer!(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

The Untrained Trainer!(Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 17:45

(Note Ace615 I don't know much of the Pokemon in the newer games or the towns so I'll be learning as the rp goes along also sorry about the cliche set up couldn't think of much else to do and if you recall that one movie with mew and Lucario in it then you'll know why Lucario can communicate to humans )

A Lucario who wishs to find a trainer or person she could help in more ways then just battle naming caring for the trainer in someway. Anyway as this Lucario had been wondering around reading aura's to find someone who would make a good trainer towards her and/or someone she could care for. Matter of fact she found one from using the capturing of aura to read thoughts and about them finding a female trainer(Grace) that treats her pokemon good and could be cared for in someway namely finding this human needing diaper. Which this Lucario knows from being close to human towns that its very abnormal for a human of the size this him is to be needing them.

Without waiting Lucario walked out of the tall grass it was in into the view of this human using its special ability to speak to her''Hello there human if you'd allow me to be your pokemon while helping you inside and out side of a battle like with your need I would be happy''Lucario had a smile as it hinted about her secret
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 17:55

Grace Greenfield, 10 year old rookie trainer, let out a yell of surprise as she turned around. She was currently south of the town of Rota in the Kanto Region, the town being home to Cameran Palace. Her mother had insisted she start her journey in Kanto, as it was where the Trainer Ash Ketchum had begun his Journey. However, the only company Grace had were her Kirlia name Kirsten, and her Eevee named Crystal, who was growling at the intruder, who she now saw was a Lucario, which was odd as they were native to Sinnoh. "What?" Grace asked in astonishment.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 18:44

Lucario giggled abit for afew moments at how easy she surprised Grace and the degree this trainer had reacted with,when Lucario without trying to as most people aren't that easily surprised atleast not the ones she have came across before Grace. Lucario couldn't help but find this training interesting by how Grace has acted as most trainers are well better in reactions. Sense Grace asked one word what this Lucario choose to repeat herself. '' I want to be your pokemon! While helping anyway I can inside battle, even more so outside of battle even with your problem I only have one request to be outside of whatever that ball thing is most of the time ''Lucario put emphasis on problem to get the hint through to Grace without saying it out loud what the problem is
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 18:51

Grace let out a blush as she realized the Problem the Lucario was referring to and unconsciously pulled down the skirt of her dress as Kirsten turned to the Lucario and spoke using Telepathy. "WHy choose Grace as a trainer? And Why choose a Trainer at all? What Wild Pokemon is Willing to be caught by a trainer?" She asked, suspicious of this out of Place Lucario.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 20:05

Lucario is really thinking Kirlia was being abit over protective then need be but she then thought of why Kirlia would be as yes it is strange for a wild pokemon to want a trainer to catch them.Which Lucario has alot of reasons she doesn't want to reveal at this moment but she does have afew to reveal willingly and sense Kirlia is keeping the chat to just between the two of them,so Lucario did the same.''I choose Grace cause of her interesting aura,I can tell by reading it shes unnaturally kind along with her problem.''that was fully a truth about it'' well I think humans are intriguing''that wasn't a lie but it wasn't a truth ether.'' Lastly wild pokemon can choose to if they want to or not theres alot of reasons some will. Mine are personal reasons ''Lucario looked over at Grace for afew seconds hoping to see her have one of those ball like devises to capture him which wouldn't be so much capture as willingly going along

(I put ball like devise sense I figure most pokemon that are wild wouldn't know what there called)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 20:12

Grace was still trying to keep the skirt of her dress down while Crystal continued to growl at the Lucario. "Why me? I mean, I only just started my journey. I'm not even that good a trainer." She said as Kirsten walked over and patted Grace on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 20:51

Lucario heard Grace speaking and Lucario don't like repeating herself ''Your aura along and besides it doesn't mean anything if your not a good trainer it matters how you treat pokemon.''Lucario tried getting Grace in thinking about using a pokeball not the self judgement talk
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 20:54

Grace however, had a hard time believing that a pokemon as rare as Lucario would want to join her, as she picked up her bag in a rush, causing pokeballs to spill out. "I'm sorry, but you've got the wrong person. I'm noone special. I don't deserve a pokemon as strong as you."
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 21:05

Lucario could read Graces thoughts from her aura so she thought Grace has some self esteem problem, Lucario upon seeing the pokeballs fall out took her chance running to the nearest pokeball, tapping it where she viewed trainers tap them before throwing it to catch a pokemon and was sucked in not even fighting it. now Grace had no choose but to ether release Lucario or keep Lucario. Lucario herself hopes what Grace does is keep her
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 21:15

Grace was stunned as she watched the lucario capture itself in one of her pokeballs, and nervously picked it up, before putting the ball in a separate pocket of her bag and recalling Kirsten nad Crystal before running to the Town of Rota.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 22:02

The closer Grace got to Rota the more Lucario moved around in the pokeball making the ball move alot not that she isn't comfortable matter of fact its comfy in a pokeball but rather this Lucario has a history with the town personal past, Only reason she knows its the scent in the air thats coming throw the balls creases. Not really wanting to go back there but being a pokemon with a trainer it can't be helped .
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySat 8 Sep - 22:07

Grace sighed as she checked into the Pokemon center and got a singles room for the night ans she laid her bag on the bed after locking the door and sighed as she took off her hat and took off her dress, leaving her standing in a soaked Puffies Slip-on Youth Diaper with Eevee prints, her last Slip-on. the ball containing the lucario rolled out of the bag as she began pulling stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 9 Sep - 1:47

The pokeball rolled just right where it got the button to open it hit,therefore releasing Lucario ,Which she sees Grace in a diaper that Lucario couldn't help but make a comment about all the Eevee stuff Grace has''you must really like Eevees need any help changing that diaper you got on or want some? A your names Grace right?''
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 9 Sep - 2:00

Grace blushed brightly as she pulled the covers of her bed to hide herself, sending everything to the ground, where several jars of mashed berries smashed, and a few containters of baby formula mix and some baby bottles fell out of the bag.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 9 Sep - 2:34

Lucario laughed at Grace covering herself''relax I'm female Exclamation '' But when she was gathering the stuff that fell which is still good she raised a eyebrow at the stuff finding it odd a trainer on the move would have such items.''Ah whats with the baby items Question ''
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 9 Sep - 2:44

GRace blushed brightly as she saw the Lucario picking up a pacifier and a teething ring. "I...I uh... um." She stammered, blushing brighter as she felt her diaper grow warm again as she we herself again.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 9 Sep - 15:09

''forget it I shouldn't have asked, it was none of my business sorry.''Lucario bowed in away to prove shes sorry and to show she meant it. While she got up from the bow she knew just by her trainers reaction when asked could tell Grace is into this kind of stuff, which is fine with her atleast its nothing bad or illegal .''But if you ever want or need a caregiver just let me out and know,matter of fact if you want I will gladly change you''Lucario offered in respect and duty to the trainer not to forget this Lucario is a caregiving pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 9 Sep - 15:14

Grace looked positively mortified as she watched the Lucario clean up her smashed jars of her favorite mashed Berry baby food, while she kept herself covered up, confused by the unusual behavior of this strange pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 9 Sep - 15:29

Lucario picked up the confusion vibes from Graces aura and the mortified look ''Grace do you know about what Ash Ketchum did for this city and region?''Lucario how she said it was hinting at why shes out of place and why shes like how she is.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 9 Sep - 15:48

Grace shook her head. Even if her mother spouted praises about ash Ketchum, she never talked about his achievements.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 9 Sep - 20:40

Lucario figured as much ''well its recorded both in history and myth even explains why I'm out of place not my place to tell the tail though. If you want to know check the tail of Sir Aaron then of Ash''Lucario after getting done cleaning up all the mess looked inside Graces bags finding what she was going for a diaper of Graces the tab kind planing to change Grace and sense Grace had everything lead out ready''Now lets get you in a clean diaper''Lucario took not being aswenered if Grace wanted her to change Grace as a okay to

(I made a change where the tree of beginning will release a pokemon from suspended animation)
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 9 Sep - 20:48

Grace just stared at the lucario in confusion, but squeaked as the blanket was taken from her and she was laid down with a full body blush.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:19

Lucario thought the squeak was cute that Grace did as she ripped the sides of the pull-up youth diaper free wiping down the front of Graces diaper area with of course baby wipes, then Lucario raised Graces legs just right to where her butt was in the air slipping the used diaper from under Grace to the side. Wiping her butt aswell sense the diaper she had on was soaked almost to overflow not quite though. Then slipped a unfolding diaper under her butt setting her down then powdering Graces diaper area after taping it up Lucario saying when she through the used diaper in the trash can ''all down''
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 9 Sep - 21:24

Grace's full-body blush had intensified until she could pass for a Tamato Berry. Never before had she been changed by a pokemon over than Kirsten, and the Kirlia was rather clumsy at diapering her, which was why she Puffies Slip-ons, as well as for their absorbency compered to Pawpers Brand Diapers, which seemed to always leak with her.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) EmptySun 9 Sep - 22:15

Lucario couldn't help but find a human blushing odd especially when it intensifies, Lucario she has had experience diapering young humans so her diapering job is top notch compared to inexperienced humans and inexperienced pokemon. She finally choose to speak about the blush''A why are you blushing master?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Untrained Trainer!(Private)   The Untrained Trainer!(Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Untrained Trainer!(Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next