Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mato

mato

Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 0:28

shana blushed grabbing her night gowned" im good" she replied not wanting to be dressed by her after having her diaper changed"but um can you please show me mu room' she blusing holding her night gowned in her hands
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 0:40

Grace smiled as she pulled back the blankets. "This is your room sweety."
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 8:38

shana smiled lying down" thank you grace, um im a little thirsty can you come feed me a drink" she blushed
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 10:05

Grace smiled as she looked in Shana's bag.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 23:30

shana blushed a bit after a babyh bottle was found in her bag" um i um like them a little bit' she blushed
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 23:37

Grace smiled as she gently put the nipple of the bottle between Shana's lips.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 23:39

she let out a happy smile well sucking ti dry and soon falling asleep.

meanwhile outside a member of team Galactic had come to this house" i know there must be a Pokemon trainer in there come put now!!

Last edited by babysaracloud on Thu 6 Sep - 0:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 23:43

(Wrong team. Team Galactic is in Sinnoh. Team Plasma is in Unova)

Grace smiled as she gently stroked Shana's hair before tucking her in bed.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 0:16

(oops ).

the man forced his way in seeing grace' well rant you a rare Pokemon you will be coming with me
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 0:28

Grace ignored the man as she picked him up with Confusion and threw him out the open window.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 0:30

"oh yeah ill teach you a thing or to!!" he shouted being out a vaporeon "use surf mow!!.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 0:36

Grace sighed as she used Magical Leaf on the Vaporeon before using Teleport to send the Team Galactic Grunt away from the Chateau.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 7:24

after words he now found himself in the north poll" where am i!!!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 13:15

Grace smiled as she went bak inside the Chateau
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 22:26

shana smiled well she was diffing off to sleep like a baby
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 22:35

GRace smiled as she watched Shauna sleeping.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 7:49

but as she was watching her the man she send to the north poll had returned with his kirla and had his monfero use fast blast burning her back
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 13:11

Grace whimpered as her back was burnt,but grabbed Shana and her bag before using Teleport to escape to the Pokemon Center.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:16

"man i hate that stupid pokemon they just run away!!!
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:19

Grace panted as she arrived in the Eterna City Pokemon Center, her dress and back badly burned.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:30

after being puffed away with her Shana woke up" no grace what happened to you!!" shana cried getting a burn heal out of her bag spraying it on her back
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:32

Grace had passed out from the pain after arriving as the Nurse Joy for Eterna City rushed in.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:37

nurse joy please help grace!!!" Shana cried out helping her stand up
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:41

Grace was taken to the emergency room.
Back to top Go down
mato

mato

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 23:48

shana sat out waiting for her' grace please be ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)   Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: An Untrained Trainer! (Private for Me and babysaracloud)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next