Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
darksara

darksara

force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:25

Isumi wrote:
She didn't argue,she just sat there crying her eyes out.

sara looking where r theyi know i put them here some where
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:29

She kept crying but started to feel the urge to pee."M-miss!"
Back to top Go down
https://teatime.forumotion.com
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:34

Isumi wrote:
She kept crying but started to feel the urge to pee."M-miss!"

sara cant hear her but find them* here we go and this should help *walking back now*
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:35

When she came back the raven haired girl was now crying louder,having just pee'd on the chair. She didn't move though,just as she had commanded.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:39

Isumi wrote:
When she came back the raven haired girl was now crying louder,having just pee'd on the chair. She didn't move though,just as she had commanded.

sara get mad but think it her fault and just pull her diaper back on* now lay down now
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:42

"Y-yes ma'm..."she managed to sputter between sobbings,moaning as her diaper rubbed against her sensitive area and she layed down,legs spread apart already.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:47

Isumi wrote:
"Y-yes ma'm..."she managed to sputter between sobbings,moaning as her diaper rubbed against her sensitive area and she layed down,legs spread apart already.

sara *lock her arms and leg in a way to where she cant stand up and roll her over* u will be like that for a week
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:50

"A-a week? D-don't I ever get to go back home...?"She muttered,still sobbing.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:51

Isumi wrote:
"A-a week? D-don't I ever get to go back home...?"She muttered,still sobbing.

sara this is your new home u cant go back looking like a neko can u lol
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:53

She began crying again and layed down,her little neko ears drooping and her little neko tail wagging back and forth.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 2:01

Isumi wrote:
She began crying again and layed down,her little neko ears drooping and her little neko tail wagging back and forth.

sara geting up and leaving her to cry her eyes out
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 2:02

"W-w-were are you g-going miss?"She managed to say,moaning and sobbing as she crawled behind her at a slow pace.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 2:04

Isumi wrote:
"W-w-were are you g-going miss?"She managed to say,moaning and sobbing as she crawled behind her at a slow pace.

sara to leave u alone now u have all teh toy u need my baby *closing the door and locking it*
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 17:16

She tried to open the door,to no success clearly,and looked at the toys. Refusing to play with them,she just sat in the room and cried until she was out of tears,at which point she took a nap.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 19:18

Isumi wrote:
She tried to open the door,to no success clearly,and looked at the toys. Refusing to play with them,she just sat in the room and cried until she was out of tears,at which point she took a nap.

sara as she sleep sara get the baby stuff out high chair play pen and a lot of bondage stuff* she not going to enjoy this when she wake lol
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 12:48

"Nnnn...w-what is this..."she muttered,waking up and looking around with sleepy eyes,her brain slowly remembering and comprehending the situation.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyMon 24 Jan - 16:13

Isumi wrote:
"Nnnn...w-what is this..."she muttered,waking up and looking around with sleepy eyes,her brain slowly remembering and comprehending the situation.

sara walk in* hello my little girl have a nice nap cause it fun time for mommy *holding some mitts out*
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 1:01

She whimpered and shook her head,turning away and trying to crawl away hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 1:10

Isumi wrote:
She whimpered and shook her head,turning away and trying to crawl away hopelessly.

sara where do u think u r going *garbing her and puting the mitts on her and carrying her to the baby dungeon* this is where my fun begins
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 1:13

"H-haven't you already had enough fun torchering me!?"She asked,teary eyed,biting her mittens,trying to get them off.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptyWed 26 Jan - 1:16

Isumi wrote:
"H-haven't you already had enough fun torchering me!?"She asked,teary eyed,biting her mittens,trying to get them off.

sara no that was just the start *straping her arms and legs to a X wooden board* now then *holding bottle full of a yellow clear drink* u know what this is baby
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Feb - 20:40

"A-a-appwe juice?"She asked,tears welling up in her eyes.

(better be Apple juice,I'm not drinking pee e.e)
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Feb - 23:50

it apple juice but with a drug where u wont beably to hold your weewee in open up now *point the nipple at her mouth
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Feb - 2:34

Seeing as she had no option,she reluctantly said "Ah"
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Feb - 9:21

Isumi wrote:
Seeing as she had no option,she reluctantly said "Ah"

sara puting the bottle in her mouth* drink up now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next