Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:15

"I s-said I wasnt hungry..." She muttered,still sobbing as she faced away from the food.
Back to top Go down
https://teatime.forumotion.com
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:18

open up or i chock u *showing how strong she is by bend a metal pipe in two* now open up!!!
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:20

(wth o_0)

She yelped and opened her mouth a tiny bit,crying louder now.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:33

(she was train by Tsunade)

*feeding her the baby peas in her mouth with the catnip* that a good baby
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:44

She bawled as she cooperatively swallowed the first spoonful,but instinctevly spit out the second spoonful. "Im s-s-sorry!" She squealed.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Jan - 1:48

that ok cleaning her off now that u r done it time for a nap *geting a pacf and puting it in her mouth and strapping it to her hand then she take her out and put her in a giant crib and cuff her hand and put her leg in a leg speared bar and lock it to the side so she cant moves her legs* good night my baby neko hehehe kissing her on the head
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jan - 22:37

(I apologize,I've been really busy as of late ^^: )

"Mmm!"She tried to fight against the restraints hopelessly until she cried herself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Jan - 0:59

*turning the light out and closing the door turning a night light on* and siting on teh couch* now time order some more stuff lol * dialing her cell phone
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Jan - 2:27

She woke up two hours later and,remembering her circumstances,she immediately began crying,the stinky mess in her diaper not helping in stopping her crying.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jan - 1:14

sara come in* ah why is my baby crying after her nap *smell* ah u mess your diaper well mommy will make it all better * unstrapping her and laying her on a changing table and straping her arms down leving her legs free now then *untaping the diaper and throwing it away and cleaning her bottom* there now let get a new diapee on
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:19

She blushed heavily and kept sobbing as she cleaned her,but couldnt help gigggling a little because she was ticklish...down there. "Mmmmmm"
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:36

Isumi wrote:
She blushed heavily and kept sobbing as she cleaned her,but couldnt help gigggling a little because she was ticklish...down there. "Mmmmmm"

sara *puting the diaper under her powdering her and taping the diaper on her there we go now then geting a pink dress out and laying it out* ok now then i am going to unlock your hands u try and run and i keep u in re-stance at all time where u can only crawl around
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 0:45

Still sobbing,the girl nodded,holding up her hands so she may unlock them.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Jan - 2:43

Isumi wrote:
Still sobbing,the girl nodded,holding up her hands so she may unlock them.

sara good girl *unlocking her*
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 0:09

She looked down at the ground*I could probably get off of this and start running...*she though,sliding her feet off of the changing table when she thought her 'mommy' wasn't looking and falling off of the changing table onto her bottom. She tried to stand up,but she was suprisingly weak and couldn't even manage that. *O-oh no...*
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 17:41

Isumi wrote:
She looked down at the ground*I could probably get off of this and start running...*she though,sliding her feet off of the changing table when she thought her 'mommy' wasn't looking and falling off of the changing table onto her bottom. She tried to stand up,but she was suprisingly weak and couldn't even manage that. *O-oh no...*

sara turn and saw she was on the ground* what did i tell u about moving
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jan - 18:26

"I d-d-didn't m-mean to!"She cried,tears welling up in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:02

Isumi wrote:
"I d-d-didn't m-mean to!"She cried,tears welling up in her eyes.

well u have to be punish to learn *forcing the dress on and picking her up and puting her over her knee* 5 set of 5 spanking for u
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:11

"P-please don't spank me miss,you o-o-only said you were going to make me crawl!"
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:14

Isumi wrote:
"P-please don't spank me miss,you o-o-only said you were going to make me crawl!"

no i said i chain u up and make u crawl and add a punishment now 6 set of 5 for back talking me* she took her diaper down and start is spanking her hard
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:16

"a-ah!"She screamed and admittedly started bawling as she brought her hand down on her bottom,wiggling around and kicking her legs,trying to get off her lap."I-i'm sorry please stop!"
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:20

Isumi wrote:
"a-ah!"She screamed and admittedly started bawling as she brought her hand down on her bottom,wiggling around and kicking her legs,trying to get off her lap."I-i'm sorry please stop!"

sara no i wont *gteing a brush and spanking her with the last set of spanks*
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:22

She screamed and cried louder,giving up on all efforts to escape."I-i'm sowy!"Was all that she managed to scream between her bawling and screaming.
Back to top Go down
darksara

darksara

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:23

Isumi wrote:
She screamed and cried louder,giving up on all efforts to escape."I-i'm sowy!"Was all that she managed to scream between her bawling and screaming.

sara now then puting her down puting the chair in teh corner and making her sit there with her diaper still down* dont move or i put u in a cage and u wont do anything but be feed and change *going to get teh chains
Back to top Go down
Isumi
Admin
Isumi

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jan - 1:24

She didn't argue,she just sat there crying her eyes out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)   force baby neko (private for me and Isumi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

force baby neko (private for me and Isumi)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next