Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Thinning Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Aug - 20:47

"I guess you could tell her that..And distract her with candy..Or a puzzle." Toshiro replied, as he along with every one else in the Thirteen Court Guard Squads new the Vice Captain of Squad 11 liked few things more than sweets. All the while giving her a knowing look. "I figured there was some other motive to this.. Well go ahead and win your stupid bet, I told you I'd do just about anything you wanted in return. And I guess the money will help with the guest room I ruined.." Toshiro said as he sat down at the table. "I hope I can get back to sleep..This is generally when I've been waking up, or even sooner and not being able to go back to sleep." He informed her, the fact that a wet bed when he first woke from his dreams wasn't much of a help either, but Toshiro figured that part would be self explanatory.

"And be careful about hiding..My um..You know...And the ones that I've..used.." He blushed at the sentence as he said it, but it was still extra caution. "Maybe I'll just take a nap in your room if I need to..And you can lock the doors." Toshiro suggested while Rangiku prepared the tea. When she wouldn't give him an answer Toshiro grumbled slightly. "Just tell me, I gave you permission to speak freely. And..I've been really open and honest to you for the past few hours, I think it's only right you tell me how you draw a certain opinion of me." He went on, his more childish side kicking in slightly as his curiosity accumulated. Normally he wouldn't care, but since he actually liked Rangiku, and cared enough about what she thought of him he actually wanted to know just why she was use the cursed word that typically plagued him.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Aug - 22:24

Rangiku knew how to distract Yachiru anyway the most effective method was candy or some form of sweets true but Yachiru can eat throw sweets faster then most normal people,Rangiku looked away for a moment but regained her composer and looked back when he kinda told her off about the bet she was admittedly ashamed about it but its easier and cheaper for Toshiro then having Toshiro pay for repairing and replacing the stuff in the guestroom .''I'm sure you can get back to sleep from now on after waking up''she figured reason why he couldn't was from wetting his bed after all he did gain a wetting problem recently but she won't say it but it was fairly ovious . Seeing as he was so lacking in sleep he was a monster in his work and to others for afew days.''Hai hai''Rangiku replied with a slight wave of a hand when Toshiro brought up hiding his goodnights ,Underjams and when getting rid of the used ones. She had to keep from smiling when he blushed as its what she expected

(you should know Hai means yes and for those that was reading which didn't know now you do)

Rangiku nodded at his suggestion for sleeping in her room silently agreeing as she hands him the new drinkable temperature peppermint tea as she sighed in defeat''Okay its just you seem so childlike in how you act even when in your mature mindset while denying your kid which is true your not but still it seems you,Your even cuter how you are now with how your dressed and carrying a cute stuffed dragon '' she clearly didn't want to go into detail but atleast she told him why she drawn that view of him
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySat 18 Aug - 22:47

"It's fine..If this is how you want me to repay you then I'll do it.." Toshiro said once more as Rangiku looked away in a bit of shame over the bet. "I hope I can..I've learned the hard way that I don't function properly with out at least 6 hours of sleep..Although I like having 9. Before I was only getting an hour maybe 4 at the most before waking up in a wet bed.." He went on, leaving no doubt that was the cause for him being the brat that he'd been for the last couple of days. "And remember be extremely careful.." Toshiro reminded her once more as they were on the subject of padding. "Make sure they're always hidden, even when you're about to get a new one for me..just take one out, and leave the package in the hiding spot..." He said once more, mostly out of paranoia than anything else, but it was quite obvious that Toshiro was really self conscious about his little problem.

"Thanks.." Toshiro sighed as he grasped the hot tea in his hands for awhile before taking a sip,glad to be back to his old ways of drinking a nightly cup of tea. He nearly spat said tea all over the place however when Rangiku told him what he'd been waiting for. And for a second it seemed as if he was about to become incredibly angry, but upon reminding himself that he'd asked for it Toshiro calmed down, and let it sink in as an awkward silence fell between them. "Maybe I am still just a kid.." He mumbled into the teacup as he remembered all that had happened, including being changed twice, and the little bit of crying and sobbing that had resulted from his nightmare. Those certainly weren't things adults did.."I haven't been a very good Captain this week huh? Do you really think I'm not a kid?" Toshiro asked as he took a long drink while reflection on his current state of dress, he felt so conflicted on how he should feel about himself at the moment, it was almost maddening for him.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Aug - 0:47

''Good''Rangiku pulled a full 160 degree change in temperament mostly even though shes still ashamed of the bet it is true. But she didn't dwell on being ashamed as the topic of him lacking sleep rolled on she got confirmation on her thought finding enjoyment she was right even though she didn't say it. While Toshiro went on she had to agree lack of sleep can really mess you up no matter how old you are .She felt he was right on the money as he was going on about lack of sleep and the brat hes been for the past few days. Rangiku could only find it odd for her captain to repeat himself when its not a mission or not important but to him it must be''Hai I will Tai-Cho''she replied to all the comments about padding .''You're welcome''she uttered when Toshiro said thanks for the tea Rangiku uttered it in a chipper manner

Rangiku seen Toshiro's cheeks puff out which she got was ready to clean up tea thankfully he didn't spit it out meaning no clean up,she also was ready for a angry Toshiro which didn't happen that she was really thankful for. While the silence was upon them she couldn't help but muse over what Toshiro might say next as she planned to let him break the silence,when he talked low which most untrained ears would have missed but seeing as her ears was sharp do to battles she caught it but said nothing as it wasn't directed at her. She could know why after all what happened which by now was yesterday ''you've been a slave driver to yourself and others,not to forget you was rather irritable towards others among other-things otherwise you were and still are a good Tai-Cho''when Toshiro asked her if she really thought he wasn't a kid she smiled''Nope your not a kid atleast mentally your a adult with kid like behavior.''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Aug - 1:07

"So..It's almost like Captain Kyoraku?" Toshiro asked, knowing the captain of the Eighth Division to be quite lazy, and what many would consider a child at heart similar to Captain Ukitake. Still Toshiro had his doubts, knowing full well that they were both more mature than him when it came down to it. He still appreciated the sentiment and the thought Rangiku gave to making him feel better at least. "It's kind of confusing though..I haven't felt much like myself the past few days.." Toshiro sighed before taking another sip of tea. "I wonder when and if this will stop." he said into the teacup before draining the last of the tea it contained. "But I guess I've kept you up long enough..And I'm kind of tired, so if you would.." He began while putting the cup in the sink, and then grabbing his dragon before waiting for Rangiku to take the lead, mostly out of being self conscious about nothing being over his goodnight, and holding his dragon, But also she would need to get in bed first if he was to have his desired side.

"And..Thanks again for helping me fell better..It means a lot to me that you think I'm a good Captain..And not some upstart little kid." Toshiro said quietly as he followed her back into the room to lay down on the queen sized bed, taking the complete opposite side as Rangiku.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Aug - 16:31

Rangiku couldn't say much about him not feeling like himself as she knows that would lead to well more confusion if they pondered that,as Rangiku caught was he was going to say before he said it ''more like I've keep you up'''Rangiku retorted with a giggle at her own attempt at humor its also true as she had keep the conversation going replying to him after all before leaving the kitchen she flipped the light off . Soon afterwords walked to her room setting the alarm on her clock for 9 am later then both Toshiro and herself would normally get up but she figured he should get as much sleep as he can. As she got in bed on the left side getting under the cover and sense its a king size theres plenty of room for the both of them on the bed.(couldn't think of anything else for this post so sorry its short)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Aug - 16:49

Toshiro nodded slightly, and even allowed himself to smile slightly at Rangiku's humor as he followed her back into the room. He noticed the Alarm clock being set but not so much as to what time, before he climbed into the large bed on the opposite side of Rangiku with his back turned towards her as he slept on his side. He had to admit her bed was much more comfortable than his own, and soon found himself asleep with his stuffed dragon against his back.

It wasn't long however before Toshiro began to sink into another nightmare, and his spiritual pressure began to leak out just slightly. In a few quick turns to his right he bumped into Rangiku on the other side of the bed. The effect was odd considering what normally happened at this stage in his sleep, But Toshiro actually calmed down, and breathed slowly his hand found her arm. Every thing seemed to melt away in his mind as it was replaced by a much more relaxing and warming dream. Come morning Rangiku would find Toshiro sleeping through the alarm clock, and cuddled up against her beneath the covers, he was actually smiling at what ever dream he was having, his spiritual pressure had remained in check since he bumped into her earlier in the morning, and his goodnight was actually dry. Although, by the looks of things it was pretty easy to see that it could become quite wet if Rangiku allowed him to sleep anymore, as his leg twitched slightly under the blankets. Overall, the little Captain didn't look quite so cold as he slept next to his Vice Captain, holding her arm firmly against his chest in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Aug - 17:57

Rangiku was barely awake as she started to feel a slight chill under the covers in her half asleep state she was going to move to Toshiro to consul the sleeping boy, But when he bumped into her in his sleep the chill from the leaking pressure stopped. While Toshiro's subconscious ordered his hands to her arm she couldn't help but be glad it wasn't her breasts in her sleepy mind as that would be awkward if he woke up like that she uttered just before her body went to dreamland''peaceful dreams Tai-Cho''at that she was out like a light. But while she was out her from arm found its way to Toshiro and had him in a cuddle hold not enough to wake him but enough for his subconscious to register it as a protective force,thats something which is odd for Rangiku's sleeping behavior to cuddle anything in her sleep. So it might just be her mother like instincts are also imbedded in her subconscious aswell or it might be she never had another body in her bed before well not one of Toshiro's size and was almost never held onto by the other person that laid down with her till now

Once it was morning and Rangiku's alarm clock went off she found how she was laying with her breasts up against Toshiro's face and her one arm around him,while he has her other arm in a slight grip but held firmly against his chest not much of a grip but one that if she tried to get that arm free it would wake Toshiro. So she used her free arm to hit the clocks top to shut the alarm off. Checking Toshiro's goodnight as hes asleep finding it dry because of that she plans to let Toshiro sleep even if it means he has a high chance of wetting it. Rangiku knows it won't overflow sense it was dry before he wets in his sleep but she kinda feels bad letting him wet in his sleep then again with how his leg was twitching he might not make it to the bathroom anyway so he'd feel even worse wetting on his way to the bathroom rather then when he wets in his sleep. Though she has to admit she feels giddy at the thought of changing her captain a guilty thought but still she has to admit its better to be giddy about that then when she gets giddy about having some Saki when she was off
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Aug - 19:00

Toshiro sighed in his sleep as Rangiku turned the alarm off, and twitched his leg slightly as she checked his goodnight. He still slept through all of this of course, but seemed to be most comfortable when Rangiku put her arm back around him. Toshiro smiled in his sleep as he attempted to roll closer to her before picking his head up slightly to use her breasts as a pillow. Another odd phenomenon was that Toshiro's body was just about completely relaxed, and free of stress, with slight exception to the muscles near his legs and lower body that were keeping him from wetting himself. But those soon relaxed with the rest of his body after a few moments of being Rangiku cuddling him, and gently stroking his hair. And with the position he'd worked himself into the front of his goodnight was now against Rangiku's chest. And even in his sleep Toshiro still blushed slightly at what he was doing, but he couldn't contain the sigh of relief either as the goodnight began to grow warm, and expand slightly while causing a slight trickling sound in the near silent room before it came to a halt leaving the goodnight slightly sagging and warm against the both of them.

Even after he'd peed himself Toshiro still didn't wake up, he seemed more than content right where he was, occasionally giggling and smiling in response to his dream in between long silences of peaceful sleep. It would seem however that He wasn't going to wake up anytime soon, but every once in awhile if given enough time in between he would stir, only to fall back into his deep peaceful sleep. Toshiro would also almost whimper and shiver slightly whenever Rangiku would gently try and unpin her arm from his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Aug - 20:43

Rangiku couldn't help but be content how things are nice and relaxing plus the child'ish sleep behavior of her Captain that just added to the content feeling in her mind part of her wishing it could go on forever, the other part was thinking more logically screaming in the back of her mind with a thought they needed to get up and going before someone comes looking for one if not both of them. Then again its never a real problem so long as a vice captain was there hardly anyone would bother looking for her and Toshiro as its common for other captains to be of somewhere doing something else unrelated to work. Though they might be worried sense Toshiro's about the only captain aside from the head captain that stays dutiful to there office work most of the time anyway. As Rangiku was thinking if they would come looking for Toshiro wieghing what was most likely to happen which she came to the conclusion they would probable not look for him .

Rangiku blushed abit when her Captain started using her breasts as a pillow a innocent blush she has but a blush none the less she found it very comforting to know Toshiro even asleep but she soon regretted letting him sleep when he got in a position where the front of the goodnight was against her chest not that she found when he was peeing gross as infact urine is sterile but rather the fact Toshiro peed in a goodnight so close to her face well it wasn't close but yet it was. Rangiku found it cute and intriguing that Toshiro blushed in his sleep of what he did. The warmth from the peeing she had to admit felt good against her chest but she won't say that to anyone. Rangiku after about a hour of trying to free her arm gave up up not planning to wake her captain up as he needs to catch up on sleep

(found this on deviantart [Only admins are allowed to see this link] I stumbled on that somehow when I searched Rangiku Matsumoto)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Aug - 21:48

(It says only Admins are aloud to see the link.)

Toshiro mumbled, and squirmed slightly when Rangiku attempted to carefully free her arm. Which, would have been fairly easy if she didn't care about waking him up. But as it was he had a somewhat firm hold on it to where her hand was over his heart, and there was no getting out of it by gently slipping it out. When Rangiku decided to simply lay back down, and allow him to sleep Toshiro smiled in his sleep, and attempted to move closer to her once more, which only resulted in the wet goodnight pressing against her more firmly before he let off, and slipped back into his dream. It wasn't much longer however before the wet padding cooled off, and became somewhat uncomfortable for the both of them that Toshiro began to stir, and loosen his grip as if he was about to wake up.

After some encouragement he rolled over on his back, and rubbed his eyes slightly. Still mostly asleep but beginning to wake up. "Rangiku..?" He mumbled while reaching with around with his hand to confirm her presence. Toshiro still hadn't noticed he was wet, obvious by the fact that he simply lay there rubbing his eyes slightly. He also apparently had no memory of the fact that he was just cuddling with Vice Captain hardly even a few minutes ago. "Am I wet? It feels like it.." Toshiro said softly as he bent his legs slightly while turning his head to the side to see Rangiku through his half closed eyes. "I feel weird.." He mumbled as he held his hands up in front of him. Of course, weird to him meant completely relaxed to other people, and add in the phenomenon that was having a good dream and remembering some of it to inspire a good mood, it's not wonder Toshiro felt a bit odd. He certainly wasn't used to waking up from a sleep and dream that good.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Aug - 22:32

(humm the link shows up for me then again its in my post so that might be why it lets me see it;well just search in the deviaintart search bar'' Toshiro's Outer Child'' its a funny/cute story atleast till chapter 4 as I haven't read that one or the others yet do to I got bored rewatching Naruto Shippuden and watching the bleach arc when the swords was freed this time in English while waiting for you to reply also Rangiku is a Lieutenant my fault I thought she was a vice cause shes always by Toshiro but I was wrong)

Rangiku scowled at the sleeping Captain who has a smile on his face finding it as his pleasure was abit hindering her,she cringed abit when Toshiro moved closer getting the goodnight pushed up against her more. When the goodnight started to cool she was feeling abit uncomfortable. Rangiku took the moment he loosened his grip to get her arm back glad he was getting up,mostly cause she wouldn't have to fear waking him up,but also to keep him from being shocked that he was cuddling her,when she noticed he roled on his back rubbing his eyes she was expecting something other then her name. she was going to reply with aHai Tai-Cho but before she could Toshiro asked if he was wet seems even in his half awake state he can easily tell if hes wet''Hai you are Tai-Cho do you wish to be changed into a goodnight so you'll already be ready when you want a nap?'' When he brought up he feels wierd she chuckled''if you mean weird as totally relaxed then yes you do feel weird''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Aug - 22:50

(I've read all of that story, and it doesn't seem to be coming out with new chapters anymore, it is funny and cute however. I'm pretty sure Rangiku is a Vice Captain. They just call them Lieutenants in the English dub, and in some fan subs they use the same title. But I'm pretty sure the proper term and translation is Vice Captain.)

Toshiro rubbed his eyes some more, and eventually woke up most of the way. "I promised you could change me if you wanted to..So if you'd like, and I didn't think to bring any underwear..And I'll need one for my nap anyway.." He replied while rubbing his eyes one last time, and reaching for his dragon. "I know this is weird..But that's the best dream..and sleep I've had in..Well a long time.." Toshiro went on as he stretched his arms and legs out while Rangiku got everything ready to change him. "And my spiritual pressure didn't leak out did it? I don't remember having any bad dreams either." He commented while sitting up to examine the saturated goodnight. "How bad is it?" Toshiro asked as he only got a quick look in before Rangiku motioned for him to lay back down as she returned with a clean goodnight and baby wipes in her hands. "Do you think this part is cute too?" He asked idly, as Rangiku prepared everything, and he was somewhat curious as Rangiku had mentioned that she enjoyed changing him before. Toshiro was just curious as to what she liked about.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 2:40

(Oh dang it I always try to share my finding with my rp partners if its someway related to the rp me and my partners are doing sadly theres not much Toshiro stuff out there that would relate to this,which I find odd same with the lack of Yachiru and Nel stuff out there that would relate in someway to this. Anyway if your sure then okay shes a Vice captain I just get confused when I've watched the anime subbed when different sub groups translated it differently and the the English dub uses Lieutenants. Personally I lean towards the Vice captain translation just to me sounds more important )

Rangiku rubbed the back of her head with a slight embarrassed chuckle for a moment as that was true that he gave her the okay but still she wasn't sure if he wanted changed in a goodnight when he only needed it when he sleeps. Which she was kinda asking out of habit for the okay to do something that and she didn't know Toshiro hadn't brought any underwear with him must have been a oversight on his part. ''True but I expected you to have brought underwaer thats why I ask if you wanted changed into a goodnight.'' Rangiku gathered her thoughts when he asked if he had any leak out as she can only account for what she was awake for''as far as I know it barely started leaking when afew moments afterwords you make contact with me you had seemed to have started having a nightmare till that contact with me both seemed to stop''she choose not to say he cuddled with her but that isn't need,she also choose not to answer when Toshiro asked how bad he soaked the goodnight. But she stammered and snorted when he asked if she thought the changing/ready to be changed was cute. Which she did yet she didn't find it cute''Yes and no Tai-Cho,so what do you want for breakfast ? ''She ask the last part as she knows he'll be hungry and she knows she is.She also asked to keep Toshiro from asking what she meant by yes and no
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 3:20

(Yeah, there's a few various pictures that I've seen, and some comics that are mediocre at best. But yeah Vice Captain just sounds better, and more important.)

Toshiro blushed at Rangiku's reaction to him not bringing any underwear. "I was trying to hurry up..And I just grabbed a few things that where in plain sight..I kinda forgot I'd need those..I mean I'm not used to this kind of thing.." He mumbled as she got underway with informing him of his sleep. "Well.. that's weird.." Toshiro replied as he brought a hand to his head to try and make sense of it. As he grew slightly annoyed when she didn't answer his questions, and was about to make a point of it before being distracted by a growling stomach, and the mention of breakfast. "Um..Actually..Can we eat breakfast..Before you change me?" Toshiro asked as he sat up once more. "I'm really hungry actually.." He said while looking down at the goodnight once more. "It's not that wet..It can wait right?" Toshiro said as he stood up, and tried to ignore the way it sagged ever so slightly. "It's better this way, you don't have to get your hands dirty right before we eat." He stated while walking, almost waddling out of the room towards the kitchen. "Can you make something quick though.." Toshiro requested.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 18:38

Rangiku nodded at why he forgot them it was understandable with all the embarrassment he went through yesterday before going to his place to pick-up afew things as he requested to stop by''understandable!''She uttered finding no need to talk that much when he admitted how he went about getting items ,which was child like how he did think about getting items in plain sight. But when he said he wasn't used to this kind of thing she make a playful jab at what age he looks''so your not used to sleepovers Question ''Rangiku laughed at both the poor joke and the look she got from her captain when she clearly joked . Toshiro should know full well that she was just playfully kidding as last night was no sleepover that and she unlike most other soul reapers respect almost everyone even Yachiru which almost no one respects Yachiru do to how she acts.''Not to me do to my experience babysitting its common if someones having a nightmare if they come into contact with someone who is calm they tend to no longer be in a nightmare Exclamation ''She admitted that it is true and showed Toshiro a connection between his nightmares and leaking spirit pressure.

When she heard Toshiro belly growl and his attempts at keeping from being changed till after breakfast she thought for a moment as she knows its best to change him now for the longer his in a wet incontinence product the higher his chance to get a rash is. But there both hungry and she'd need to clean her hands even if she doesn't change Toshiro''I would need to wash my hands anyway even if I don't change you Tai-Cho.''Showing a flaw in his logic of washing hands its a rule when fixing anything to eat to clean your hands if you can do it in clean water anyway. Rangiku nodded at his request to fix something quick and she has little stuff she can fix quick fastest thing she can fix is pancakes with what shes got at the moment''Will pancakes do for you Tai-Cho Question ''Rangiku asked as she was washing her hands
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 22:50

Toshiro gave a small glare at the jape, but when he thought about it he realized it was actually true. "Um..Actually I've never been to an actual sleepover..I'm sure your know I never had any friends except for Momo, but she was more of a sister, and we lived together, to that doesn't really count.." He pointed out, and also came the realization that he didn't have any friends now either, well..There was Rangiku but he wasn't sure if she really counted or not. And he was much to embarrassed to ask if she was his friend. "Do you think that was it? But..That was actually really relaxing and calm sleep.." Toshiro said as he began to put the pieces together as to about where he woke up, and the warm part of the bed where he must have slept, and then the cold parts on the far sides. "Um..I didn't..Do anything..Well embarrassing in my sleep did I?" He asked, knowing he had a tendency to drool, but he was beginning to suspect something more happened.

"Well..Do you really want to change wet..you know..Before going to prepare food? You don't think that's disgusting in the least?" Toshiro retorted as he made his way into the kitchen. "It can wait..It's not completely cold yet." He informed her with somewhat of a blush. "I guess pancakes will work..But um.." Toshiro began as he looked at her critically while she began preparing breakfast. "How come you didn't answer my questions before? It's not like I asked you something inappropriate, or completely personal. What does 'yes and no' mean?" He complained, now knowing that food was coming, his wits snapped back, and remembered his question being dodged when he first woke up.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Aug - 23:54

Rangiku really never knew he had no friends she thought he atleast had one or two,but come to think about it kids avoided him when he wasn't in the academy and it was even more so when he was in the academy then as all the kids really avoided him.''Honestly I didn't know that, but don't you consider me a friend Question I consider you a friend ''She for the lack of a better term used the puppy dog pout and puppy dog eyes trick as she wanted a yes from him do to she considered him a friend and she hopes he does her. As the conversation moved on to questioning about his dreaming''That what was what Question''when he told about it being really come and relaxing she smiled abit do to he sleep peacefully do to her presence. When Rangiku was asked if he did anything embarrassing she was going to try and dodge the question but she knows he'd just question her about it or order her to say it if she didn't give a clear answer.''Yes you did you hold one of my arms close to your heart like well a little kid''she hopes he'll leave it at that as she don't want to add he at one point used her breasts as a pillow and another time had his wet goodnight pressed against her. Still its clear shes not giving the hole story most likely to keep both sides from being that embarrassed.

As the topic came to fixxing breakfist she nodded at his logic''good point I guess I'll change you after,and I don't see changing a incontinence product disgusting unless its messy.Matter of fact urine is sterile when it first comes out so a wet incontinence product isn't disgusting in the least to me anyway. ''Rangiku rambled abit there about that urine fact its not commonly known by adults! Rangiku couldn't help but chuckle when he complained''I just didn't want to answer how bad you wet and by yes and no I really can't give a strait answer do to I'm not sure why I find it cute yet not at the same time.''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 0:17

Toshiro frowned slightly as he remembered his past, the academy days were probably the worst of it... If it wasn't the other students picking on him for being little, or gushing over him about it. Then it was other kids calling him an ice demon or other things behind his back before completely avoiding him as soon as he was in sight. "Um..I guess..I consider you a friend..I never really thought about it before..But I kind of like having you for a friend..Especially with how much you've helped me..With..You know.." Toshiro said honestly as the thought came to his mind, and someplace in his heart he was glad Rangiku said she was his friend, part of him even wanted to hug her, but he easily resisted the urge however small it was, and pretended he didn't feel it. He blushed even more as she told him part of what he'd done in his sleep. "I-I'm sorry..I wont let it happen again..That was very unprofessional of me.." Toshiro mumbled, sensing there was more to it than that, but he figured he'd be better off not knowing.

As the conversation moved forward Toshiro sipped a small glass of water to help clear his throat as it was caught in binds of embarrassment from time to time. Like when Rangiku referred to the goodnights by their proper term, he blushed heavily not liking to be reminded that he was more or less incontinent while he slept, and feared loosing control of his bowels if there was anything in them when he slept. "It's still gross..I'd feel disgusted cleaning it myself, and it's my pee..Not even someone else.. But, if you really enjoy it..And you don't mind changing me, I promised you could.." He sighed resting his head in his arms, shuddering a bit once more at how she mentioned it would be disgusting if it was messy. "Rangiku..What if..I..Um..Never mind.." Toshiro mumbled, not having the courage to ask what she'd do if he did in fact defecate while he was asleep. "When's breakfast going to be ready?" He asked obviously trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 2:50

Rangiku started getting a mixing bowel,wooden spoon, measuring cup, and pancake mix after words she got the right amount of water for the batter amount she plans to have enough mixed for eight large pancakes in other words four each. She also got the skillet greased with pan cooking oil as she turned the stove on to preheat the skillet something she learned the hard way is quick to cook that way and better if the skillets preheated

Rangiku noticed his frown and the slight glazed look in his eyes meaning he was rembering something and the look of the frown meant he didn't like it one bit,something like recalling mermorys like Toshiro just did is frowned upon by most Soul reapers do to the fact remebering like that if it happened in battle could get you killed. Rangiku smiled when he said he counted her as his friend that made her very happy''Thank you for considering me as a friend Tai-Cho''Rangiku said happily as she laughed at his reaction to what she said he did in his sleep as seemed like he felt responsible about it''Oh don't worry Tai-Cho I didn't mind it,matter of fact I wouldn't mind if you did it again.''Rangiku grinned wider to get the message across that it was okay she lost her smile though when he said it was gross to wet in it and disgusted cleaning it himself. When she was reminded she can change him she gave a slight sigh as she didn't need reminded after all he said that less then 10 minutes ago.

Rangiku caught what Toshiro was going to say what if he messed in his sleeped she gathered by how he acted''well I could easily handle changing you if that happened''she uttered as she clearly knew what he meant so she wanted him to know she would still change him if he defecated in his sleep as he asked when breakfast would be ready she had already made three pancakes sense it had been 5 minutes sense she started cooking ''for you in about another 3 minutes''

(I haven't fixxed pancakes for so long I forgot how long a pancake that takes up most the room of a skillet takes so I used anime cooking logic in time it takes to fix something)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 3:17

"You're welcome..And thanks again for..Taking care of me.." Toshiro replied as he gently tapped his fingers against the table, mostly just as a slight distraction from the almost cold wetness he was sitting in. "You're a good friend..I wish I could do more to make this up to you.." Toshiro added as he went on to sliding a coin he found on the floor across the table with his index finger. It was rather obvious at this point he was simply trying not to think about the fact that he was wearing a visibly wet Goodnight and pajama shirt while waiting for his Vice Captain to make him breakfast.

Toshiro seemed visibly surprised when Rangiku mentioned she didn't mind him holding on to her arm. "Um..If..You don't mind..Could I spend tonight here as well? It's just..Well..I don't know.." He mumbled trying to be honest with her and himself that he felt much more at ease, and relaxed when his Vice Captain was close to him, and blocking out his nightmares. "And it is..I don't know how you deal with it.." He persisted when she frowned slightly at his attitude towards his problem. Toshiro gave a slow nod, when she mentioned she'd still change him even if it wasn't just pee. Still though, he shivered slightly at the thought of it, and looked incredibly unsure as he simply nodded. "That's good..But..Go ahead and finish making yours too..Isn't it kind of rude if I eat while you're still making your own food?" Toshiro said simply as fidgeted in his seat slightly.

"So..I was thinking about renovating my quarters..I mean the bed's kind of ruined..And every thing is pretty old..I could definitely use some new furniture, and maybe some new flooring.." Toshiro began as Rangiku came over with both of their plates, but paused to take a bite of food. And surprisingly he smiled at the taste of the pancakes and syrup. As it had been quite sometime since he'd eaten a good meal. After all, Toshiro rarely splurged on restaurants, and his cooking skills were sub par at best, so this was actually a bit of a treat. "Anyway..Would you mind..If I stayed here while that's being done..If not, I'm sure there's room in the general barracks, or a hotel nearby." He said with a slight blush at what he was asking.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 4:18

Rangiku waved the thank you off not really caring if she was thanked.she was bothered though when he said he wished he could do more to thank her she gained a slight tick mark''again your repaying me plenty.''The tick mark faded fairly quick as she was caught off guard when he asked if he could spend another night there with her but nodded ''yes you can if you don't mind sleeping with me or on the cough preferable sleeping with me''she said the last part with a slight lower voice as she had her own reasons why she wants Toshiro to sleep with her one is to keep from the hole house getting froze,two is to keep him from having a nightmares,three she liked how innocent he is in his sleep.

When the talk of food came around about it being rude Rangiku shrugged her shoulders''not sure as your the first real guest I've had over for anything that would involve a meal''.But soon as the food was done she brought his over setting it infront of him and hers at her seat. As she listened to him bring up maybe staying with her as his quarters would be renovating she got a innocent glint in her eyes''Oh you can stay as thats being done on the condition Tai-Cho you let Yachiru call you by her newest nickname for you without jumping onto her for it aslong as your under my roof so to speak''a simply condition but probably a difficult one for someone who normally demands respect
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 4:41

"I just wish..I could do more..That's all.." Toshiro said quietly, not really seeing how he'd repaid her at all. But then again, he was still retaining his proud nature, which was to always repay his debts.He simply shrugged at the fact she'd never had a guest in regards to eating food, he simply preferred to eat with her, rather than after, at least that way he wouldn't have to wait too long to be changed. "Um..Sure I'll sleep with you, if that's what you want.." He mumbled before taking another few bites of food. Not that he was ready to admit it, even to himself but he was actually hoping to sleep with Rangiku again, as she was incredibly calming, and he felt much more at ease like a child sleeping with his Mother after a bad dream. He was also sort of hoping that by sleeping with Rangiku he wouldn't be having anymore nightmares. In fact Toshiro was still having difficulty forgetting the last one. "Thanks though..I really appreciate it." He said once more before going back to his food. "And well..Sorry in advance if end up doing more than holding your hand.." He mumbled in between bites of food.

"Um..What's her newest nickname for me?" Toshiro asked nervously as he thought up several references she could exploit in a clever pun for a nickname. "As long as it isn't anything to do with..that." Toshiro said softly while carefully gesturing to the currently wet goodnight he wore. "But I promise I'll try not to get too mad about it.." He mumbled in compliance to the one stipulation. As they ate Toshiro sipped on a cup of black tea, but by the end of the meal he was beginning to feel the cup of water he'd drank when Rangiku had just started making breakfast, which was roughly a half hour or more ago, and to make matters worse the wetness that was already present had gone completely cold. By the time he was on the last pancake Toshiro was noticeably squirming in his seat as he attempted to finish his breakfast. "It's nothing..It can wait.." He insisted when he was asked what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 17:57

When Toshiro said he wished he could do more in repaying aspect Rangiku let it go not feeling like causing a argument when it would be useless and meaningless .Rangiku knows so as Toshiro shes been around enough to know his proud nature and such. While Rangiku started to eat her pancakes in a somewhat faster then normal pace wanting to get the meal done and change her Tai-Cho before someone comes around looking for the two. Mainly cause it would seem odd if someone came by looking for the two. When Toshiro agreed to sleep with her she nodded with a smile as she knows its best to do it. Sense she knows otherwise he would probably freeze the front room and she don't want that she also enjoyed her Captain sleeping with her like a mother would enjoy being with there kid. But when Toshiro said sorry in advance if he did anything in his sleep Rangiku giggled finding that funny ''no need to say sorry for something you do in your sleep Exclamation ''

Rangiku shrugged''not sure what her newest nickname for you is after all she always comes up with new ones''when Toshiro gestured to his white goodnight Rangiku shook her head as she knows Yachiru well enough that she wouldn't base a nickname around very personal problems ''she wouldn't base a nickname on very personal problems''While she ate some more pancake down to her last one do to her speak in eating them . when he promised to not get that mad at the nickname Yachiru will call him she nodded''far enough'' as she soon noticed his squirming she asked what was wrong and he didn't give a clear answer so she let it be when she soon finished the last of her meal

(hey did you show Shiro means why in Japaneses? I didn't till I searched for something to have Yachiru call him and white was what I was going to do to sense his hair is white humm that might be why his names has white in it. Got any suggestions for Yachiru to call him?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 18:19

"It's just kind of..Embarrassing that I did that.." Toshiro mumbled as he attempted to finish up his breakfast. "I don't know why, but you seem to suppress my leaking spiritual pressure, and my nightmares..So I guess it's good that you don't mind." He said trying to make it sound as if that was the only reason he was willing to sleep with Rangiku again. But in reality, however small they were, he shared similar feelings to her. Still though, he shuddered to think of what deplorable nickname Yachiru would think up for him. He almost hoped it was the old standby of "Shiro-Chan."

"Honestly, she's way to good at that..Is there anyone she doesn't have a nickname for?" He asked, knowing that at the very least Yachiru would shorten someone's name, and add an improper honorific. But there was some comfort in knowing that Yachiru wouldn't base it around the fact that he wet the bed. Speaking of which, Toshiro was now finishing up the last pancake and fidgeting in his seat even more. "Alright..Let's get the dishes..And then..You can..Change me.." He said the last part very softly with a slight blush as he picked the plate and fork up he'd used and put it in the sink. At this point, it was pretty obvious that Toshiro was both uncomfortable in the wet goodnight, but also needed to pee again, as his movements were typical of those of a child who needed to use the restroom.

(I always thought part of Toshiro's name translated to both snow and white. But the Japanese language from what I understand is quite complex in that words can mean many different things. Sort of how Chan can be endearing, and used for a smaller child, thus the name Shiro-Chan that was typically used on him by some characters. I'm not sure about what other nicknames Yachiru would be able to give him however, or who is even going to play her for that matter.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Thinning Ice
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next