Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Thinning Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 2:06

Rangiku wasn't going to tempt her fate by learning to play much card games she knows Solitaire and other one player games based around cards and thats enough for her which she plays more in the living world as when shes stationed theres not much she can do besides get a job which she could easily loose if a hollow attacks as even though she has soul candy they don't handle being in a work environment that well. She was thinking as she was cleaning the dishs about how much Toshiro had changes in behavior today more open ,more timid and over embarrassed around her . Rangiku didn't mind it but shes not used to it from her captain hes acting more like his physical age would suggest which was odd as he never seemed to act like this before around her maybe its cause she came across him after he wet twice and once she changed him. As she was working she noticed how she was liking this new change of Toshiro's its like he lifted some of own suppressing of his kid side it seemed ''When she was done with the dishs and put the leftovers in the frig she walked into the living room setting down on a free spot of the cough. Not sure what to do other then relax
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 2:32

Toshiro was messing about with the game of solitaire when Rangiku came to sit down beside him. After awhile though he quickly tired of it, and went to retrieve the book he'd been reading which he left on the other side of the couch. "Excuse me." He said simply while reaching over her to take the book, and find the page he'd left off at. Since she wasn't too interested in playing cards he began reading once more. "Hey Rangiku..Are you sure these will work?" Toshiro asked somewhat nervously after a bit of silence between them. "I don't want to get pee all over your bed.." He mumbled after gesturing towards his pants. "It doesn't feel like it will stop much of it.." Toshiro pointed out. Obviously embarrassed and worried about what was going to happen if he had an accident. And the fact that he wasn't going to be sleeping in his own bed only made the thought wear on him even more. "I mean..If you think it'd be safer.." He went on, trying to make sense of what he was saying, or implying at this point. "Well...I'd wear a..You know.." Toshiro finished, shame written all over his face. "Or I could sleep on the floor.." He offered, and finally looked up at her to see her thoughts on the situation. "I figured you'd know best..I just don't want to ruin anything of yours..So..What I mean is, do what you think is best.." He mumbled Trying to sum up his point. "Maybe I should just go back to my quarters and sleep there.." He offered after looking at the clock, and knowing that it would soon be time to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 20:56

Rangiku blushed abit at how Toshiro reached over her in a matter of fact his head was at for the majority of his reaching brushing her boobs she does like to show them off and at times while hugging people there head somehow seem to also get between her breasts . Still though she had to blush as it was pure innocent what Toshiro was doing without trying to which she had to admit in her mind that it felt good with his hair brushing against them but she fazed out of that thought when Toshiro ask if she was sure they'll work. She was silent for abit till he said it saying it doesn't feel like it would stop much''Tai-Cho please don't get upset but physically your bodys around that of a human who's 8 through 10 year old ! ''She cringed at the look she got from her captain about saying hes short and small not directly but still she did which she had to admit hes cute with that look on him as she restarted talking after afew moments ''Goodnights was made to hold what those age groups heavy wetters can produce when asleep!''She hated how this conversation was going as Toshiro she seen how shamefully and aggravated he was shame for his problem,aggravated do to indirectly being called small. As she gathered her thoughts up on what to do which only took her afew seconds as she thought it up from moment one of thid''honestly Tai-Cho if I was worried about stuff of mine getting messed/ruined I wouldn't have suggested it. Besides every bed in my place has''Rangiku paused as the mention of said item might make him feel more child'ish and ashamed but to ease him into not being worried about messing up anything aside from a cover and top-sheet which can be cleaned easily enough she had to''plastic sheets on them''.That item Toshiro should recall from his days being with Granny and Momo as they both had that along with being in a cloth diaper at night or whenever they might lay down for a nap. Anyway Rangiku grew a tick mark this time larger then the last when Toshiro mentioned sleeping on the floor she wasn't going to let him sleep on the floor no matter what''you dare suggest that,at worst its you sleep on the cough and I'd rather you sleep on the guest-bed in the guest-bedroom then the cough!''in a tone that let no room to argue Rangiku seethed abit not in rage at Toshiro but what he suggested sleeping on the floor she could not think why he would suggest that but Rangiku how she seethed Toshiro should know its aimed at that suggestion not him. It was also clear by how she spoke that she was not going to let him leave not at the hour it is now sense its near the time they should go to bed that and it would seem both fishy and odd to be outside walking back to his home/quarters from Rangiku's house he'd be walking to he should have been home and not coming from the direction of his lieutenants place which could start all kinds of nasty rumors about the two sense he would have been there just afew hours when its night
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 Aug - 23:23

Toshiro didn't really think much of it when he reached across Rangiku to retrieve his book. And to him it made more sense to do it this way then asking her to get it for him. But after the conversation picked up he steadily became more ashamed, aggravated, and embarrassed of and at himself. Especially the point in which Rangiku pointed out his physical age, sure he was wise beyond his years, but there wasn't any argument to be put forward in the area she was speaking of. "I know..But I'm not a child.." He maintained with a slight indignant glare in her direction, which quickly faded once he realized how right she was. "Well what I meant was..How do they hold anything in?" Toshiro questioned after she explained what the goodnight's were intended for. Toshiro had little experience in the human world, and with what trips he'd had taken diapers and other related things were never given hardly a curious look. But now that he wore one he couldn't help but wonder what made them work, since they lacked all of the components he was used to seeing. "There's hardly any..inserts, or cloth to keep it from leaking out.." He observed, trying to make the earlier point more clear, and justify his concern. He couldn't help but flinch slightly at the way Rangiku spoke of certain things, such as his suggestions of sleeping on the floor, or going back to his quarters. It was a bit of a change for him since no one had spoken to him like that in a few years. "Oh..I guess that's good...I guess you were prepared." Toshiro mumbled, plastic sheets certainly did bring up a few memories.. Still he had to wonder exactly why she had those on the beds, but then again maybe it was a babysitting precaution. Ultimately he just shrugged it off, and collected himself a bit before speaking. "I just wanted to make sure..And well..I really don't want to ruin anything else with my stupid problem.." Toshiro said simply as he dug around in his pack slightly trying to pull something out. With no luck of finding what he was looking for he sighed. "I forgot the bottom half of my sleep ware.." He said while pulling the top out, which was a simple button up nightshirt of grey fabric that he wore to bed. "And there's that other thing I needed to show you.." He mumbled, growing embarrassed once more at the thought of it as he eyed his bag.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 1:06

Rangiku sagely nodded in agreement that Toshiro's not a child as it went on to how goodnights hold anything in was a point you could say she was a walking encyclopedia on the subject of how it holds urine in as she said without thinking said'' Modern living world disposable incontinence products have a layered construction,which allows the transfer and distribution of urine to an absorbent core structure where it is locked in. Basic layers are an outer shell of breathable polyethylene film or a nonwoven and film composite which prevents wetness and soil transfer, an inner absorbent layer of a mixture of air-laid paper and superabsorbent polymers for wetness, and a layer nearest the skin of nonwoven material with a distribution layer directly beneath which transfers wetness to the absorbent layer.Most materials in incontinence products are held together with the use of a hot melt adhesive which is applied in spray form or multi lines, an elastic hot melt is also used to help with pad integrity when the product is wet. Any questions?''Rangiku was looking at a some what blank faced Toshiro when she was through with the explanation while the talk moved onto not wanting to ruin anything with his wetting problem as its not stupid but rather just inconvenient oddly in Rangiku's mind,maybe it was do to be used to babysitting in the living world. Thats how she picked up that info jazz as she at first made sure she knew everything she could get into when babysitting in the living world. ''Understandable but isn't not so much a problem as a inconvenience'' when he brought out the night shirt and saying he forgot the bottom half she said the first logical thought in her head''why not try on waering the p.js I got you and are you going to tell or show me what your other secret is ''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 1:48

Toshiro attempted to follow along, and nodded along for the most part in understanding, but ultimately became lost with some terms he didn't know. Basically what he got out of it was the fact the The World of the Living found some artificial way of making diapers with technology to do away with layers of cloth and other things. "Right.." He said while trying to figure out just how she knew that, and how she ever memorized all of it. But it turned out to be another thing he shrugged off as not worth questioning along with the blank look on his face. With that however he wondered how much more Rangiku knew about that sort of thing. "I never knew you had so much knowledge on kids.." He pointed out while putting the cards he'd gotten out back into the box. "And it's certainly a problem.. I'm hoping it'll go away in another day or so." Toshiro said firmly before Rangiku mentioned the Pajamas she got for him. It was actually a hard choice, walking around without pants to cover the goodnight, or walking around in childlike pajamas. "They seem nice..But..I guess I'll wear them.." Toshiro sighed. He didn't want to be bratty towards Rangiku in this situation. Even over something like this, he still felt indebted to his Vice Captain, who'd helped him out a lot already. And she had gone through the trouble of getting them for him, and they did sort of resemble his uniforms. "Just don't tell anyone I wore it.." He added just as a nervous precaution he was so used to. "And well..promise you wont laugh.." Toshiro said as a blush spread across his face while he lifted his small backpack into his lap. "It was a gift..And I've had it for a long time..But I haven't been able to sleep at night without it for the past few days.." He mumbled after Rangiku promised not to laugh, and then pulled a stuffed animal out of his bag in the form of a stuffed dragon. Toshiro looked down and away as Rangiku looked it over. "I knew you'd see it...So I figured I'd show it to you now.." He mumbled, and some point he was wishing he would have made her promise to not use the word 'cute' or any synonym of it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 17:31

Rangiku doesn't know alot about kids in a professional sense but she knows the basic information needed though somethings she had memorized to the extreme like the disposable incontinence product talk, she really isn't all that up with terms she doesn't fully follow as she seen no need to know the full extent of terms just going for the basics of the terms so she doesn't seem like a fool. She more or less know how to care for kids from hands on experience.''I know most about kids from experience'' As Toshiro put the cards up Rangiku's clock chimed signalling its 30 minutes before bed time for the both of them. Its later then Toshiro's used to on going to bed so that could explain why Rangiku's always late compared to her captain which most of the time whenever the captain or vice captain comes in is when the work day really starts, when Toshiro agreed to wear the pajamas a very pleased look on her face came around. She never really had that look unless her Captain,Yachiru or kids agreed to do something just cause they know she's been doing something in return for them.''I won't tell anyone you wore it'' when Toshiro shortly after wanted her to promise not to laugh she nodded as she was confused how Toshiro would think she would laugh shes not the type to laugh at someone else's expense well most of the time anyway.'' I promise Tai-Cho that I won't laugh especially sense it was a gift'' At the moment she seen it she was restraining herself from saying cute or anything meaning the same/similar thing as the stuffed dragon seemed like a chibi version of Hyōrinmaru's true form she was thinking that maybe Toshiro's gift had some affect on the form of his Zanpakutō from feeling a attachment to a stuffed animal he still owns to this day but her inner musing/theory was broken when she lost the battle not to say cute as she said''its so adorable and its so you.''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 23:00

"Honestly, I never took you for the type, or maybe I just hadn't noticed until now..." Toshiro shrugged as he looked towards the clock, and stared at it a moment wondering how it had gotten so late. Perhaps it was because the awkward silences of relaxation were longer than he felt they were. "That's good..I'm sure even to this day people talk behind my back about things like that.." He muttered while digging through his bag. When he paused to make sure she promised he gave a shy nod, and a thank you under his breath before pausing a moment to get over the embarrassment he felt at the moment, and to prepare for the amount he was about to feel. "I don't know why..It just been helping me lately..And for stress relief...Sometimes it's good for that." He added, not willing to mention how often he put it to use, which was once every few months when he felt over loaded during a huge rush of work and meetings, then more work and meetings all of next week. "But anyway.." Toshiro mumbled after a short silence he pulled the stuffed dragon out, immediately looking down and away as Rangiku's eyes looked over it, then back up to him. When she called it adorable he couldn't help but cough a bit in surprise, it'd been awhile since she'd said that in his presence directed at him. "Um..Thanks..I think.." He said softly after battling internally over to be mad, embarrassed, indifferent, or grateful she didn't bust a gut upon seeing it. Ultimately it was a mixture of embarrassment and the last bit of gratefulness that Rangiku didn't laugh. "Anyway..Could you check on me sometime during the night..I'm worried about my spiritual pressure leaking while I sleep..And the fevers I seem to get.." Toshiro asked, almost being his normal cautious self when he was somewhat calm. Otherwise he could be a bit rash and make mistakes when angered or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Aug - 23:59

Rangiku found it reasonable that a gift like that would be used for stress relief by some people which she found quite good he has a stress reliever thats healthy unlike hers. Rangiku was also glad her captain didn't get mad at her for saying adorable when it was somewhat directed at him she read his expression to a T reading embarrassed and grateful.''yes I can and will Tai-cho every two hours''replied Rangiku she'll have her alarm set for every two to woke up and check on if his spirit pressure is leaking out,if he has a fever and if he needs changed. As she started to her bedroom she turned as she almost forgot to point out the guestroom location''the guestroom is the last door down the same hall the bathrooms at its made already. '' Rangiku after that turned back around as she started towards the otherside of the house seeing as the master bedroom is on the otherside of the house.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 0:34

"Thanks.." Toshiro blushed, grateful His second in command would be so dutiful, but at the same time slightly embarrassed that he needed to be checked on like the small child he physically was. With that Toshiro gathered up his things, and looked in the direction she pointed and started down the hall, stopping by the bathroom to try and relieve himself, as well as, brush his teeth and wash his face before changing out of his clothes, and going to lay down and read for a little bit before sleeping. He found even the guest room to be a bit bigger than his, with a wider bed. He sighed slightly while dawning the pajamas before getting under the blankets. Reading didn't last to long as he soon drifted off to sleep before reading much more than a chapter or two. Sleep actually came easier than he thought it would in truth, but maybe there was a feeling of safety knowing Rangiku wasn't far away, and willing to help him if he needed it during the night. Toshiro slept peacefully and dry for the most part, for the first 2 and 4 hours he was resting peacefully with the head of of his stuffed animal just hardly peaking out a few feet away. But it was in the very early hours of the morning that his dreams shifted into their odd state of confusion and horror, images that seemed real, that were twists of real events with a different outcome. When Rangiku came to check on him it was noticeable from the end of the hallway that there was a chill coming from the guestroom. And Toshiro would be found at an odd angel with his foot dangling off the side of the bed. The room itself was well bellow freezing temperature, and even Toshiro who normally had such strong resistance to such things was shivering almost violently as he kicked, and gripped the blankets while he tossed and turned in the tangle of them fighting what was surely a violent nightmare. He hardly even noticed Rangiku's presence when he released the sheets and stopped his movements with the exception of the violent shivering. Cold tears and sweat were visible on his face when the light was switched on. When Rangiku game to his side Toshiro sat upright, making a quick cutting motion with his arm as if it held a sword, which he could have sworn at the moment, but at the same time he shouted "AIZEN!" fiercely with ferocious intent. When she took a step back, Toshiro looked up at her shivering not having much to say for himself as a stab of pain went through his head after darting his gaze down to his chest and touching it for any signs of what could only be several wounds he might have received in his dream. "Are you okay?" He demanded of Rangiku just as quickly while looking her up and down. "What about.." He began before being silenced by another spasm of pain through his head. The shivering wasn't helping his cause much, as the constant movement intensified it. "It's cold..I..I-" Toshiro mumbled as he tried to stand, only to fall face first into Rangiku, tears and sweat and all. "I'm c-c" He tried again as she supported him, at this point it was quite blatant that he was also quite wet, as the goodnight beneath his pajamas was the only somewhat warm thing on his entire body.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 1:48

(I'm going to be breaking up my posts so there easier to read)

Rangiku found that she couldn't get any sleep thoughts of what might be wrong with her captain and what if scenario's about him keep creeping into her mind just before she was in dreamland meaning shes gotten no sleep. She was baffled at these thoughts as she never had any before even for herself and others when the topic of going to war against Azian was brought up. But all the what if scenario's seemed to be a mix of her and Toshiro sometimes it focused on if Yachiru if she found out Toshiro problem and gave him a nickname that matched his need for nighttime padded protection. Needless to say she was abit nervous the first couple of trips to Toshiro's room at first trip she seen his book somehow on his face with she took off setting it on the nightstand so no drool got on it as shes know people tend to drool in there sleep. The thoughts was at first if anything negative happened in his sleep. But after the first two trips her mind was at ease even though she keep having what if thoughts going on near sleep stage

When Rangiku's allow went off for the next visit she wasn't even in the hall when she was getting a chill with each step it got colder and colder and the spirit pressure was also getting stronger while also getting more dense before she opened the door to the guestroom she took note of the frost on the door even from her side of the door. As she opened the door which took her literally five minutes for she guessed ice in the lock. once it was open she shivered at the fact there was a blast of cold air and strong spirit pressure flaring oddly no one has come to her place wanting to know who's causing it but probably theres no one awake at the moment besides those on gate patrol and guard duty. When she seen Toshiro in how his leg was then she noted him shivering in the cold room she started walking to him when Toshiro started fighting in most likely a nightmare.

Once Rangiku flipped the light switch on she seen him in a cold sweet and tears on his face she started making it over to him to comfort him while he sleeps another method she picked up babysitting,but when Toshiro jolted upright moving his arms like he had a sword then yelling Aizan. At that point well Toshiro woke up she reacted at the demand he gave''yes of course Tai-Cho I'm fine'' once Toshiro fell on her ghest she started supporting him in a hug as one hands on his bottom to support Toshiro's lover half the other holding him to both a hug and supporting his upper half going by instant as she started stroking to top of his head in a soothing way while uttering ''lets get you to a warmer room''She literal was holding him like the kid he is physically or better put like he was younger physically with little to no trouble. as she still held him she was trying to come him down by talking in a kind manner about how its all right
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 2:17

Toshiro simply mumbled something as he leaned against her shivering, "I di-didn't mean t-to..I wasn't trying to h-hurt her.." Toshiro said, almost sobbing into his chest, obviously some notion of his nightmare as he didn't quite have his wits about him as he weakly felt the soft skin of Rangiku's throat as if looking for some problem or injury. After a while of her stroking his hair, and making sure it was just a nightmare he simply fell back into her arms after trying to stand on his own once more. His flushed face resting against her as he allowed Rangiku to carry him back to her room as he shivered in her arms the whole way, still too half asleep to really care all that much, or know what was going on until he was set down. "You aren't hurt?" He asked once more as they entered the room. After a little bit of convincing, and allowing most of his headache to pass Toshiro dipped his head forward so it could rest in his hands. "It felt..So..Real.." He said while fidgeting slightly having just noticed the near soaking wet goodnight he was sitting in.

"I..Thought I killed Aizen..B-But..It turned out to be someone else..And then I lost control of my Bankai...A-And I thought..I.." He gulped in an attempt to compose himself. "I..Killed you...And a lot of other people." Toshiro said as he looked at her with tears in his eyes. "That was the most vivid dream I've ever had.." The boy mumbled as he fidgeted some more, in an unsuccessful attempt to ignore the now cold urine he was sitting in. "I thought Aizen was free again..But he's not is he?" He asked already knowing the answer was no. Toshiro sat there for awhile as he collected himself, until the pain died away, and maybe even longer until Rangiku checked his goodnight to remind him he was wet. "I know.." Toshiro mumbled as he followed her instructions on where to lay down as he was still shivering slightly, and shaken to deal with it at the moment, but when reminded he'd be getting a rash Toshiro complied and did as he was told. "Well if you wouldn't mind..Could you..Um you know.." He mumbled while holding his still shaking hands out in front of him, still finding it some what hard to believe they weren't covered in blood from his nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 17:14

Rangiku frowned when Toshiro talked about not trying to hurt a female thinking Toshiro means Momo after all that was what happened in the battle with Aizan thanks to that damned hypnosis type of Zanpakutō he wielded ,before she could think much more on who it could be she was abit shocked Toshiro was softly feeling her throat not that she minds its just she had not been prepared for that. She doesn't mind it as she knows her captain won't try to choke her hes not the type who would do that unless it was a enemy .''I'm not hurt Tai-cho it was only nightmare''She nodded as she knows most dreams/nightmares can feel and seem real sometimes there so real they take a life of there own by having the power to hurt or do good to who's asleep. Maybe thats whats causing his laps in control of his energy, when Toshiro brought up thinking he killed Aizan and it was someone else still the person he stabbed in real life lived she followed along knowing that happened and he had at a point lost control over his Bankai in a rage/berserk induced state but thats where the similarity's ended as he didn't kill anyone .

She took and seen the tears on Toshiro's cheeks going down so she whipped them away with a handkerchief she got from a drawer''there there Tai-cho it was only a nightmare no need to be upset.'' Rangiku wasn't surprised the dream was the most vivid her captains had after all if the leaking of his spirit pressure is anything to go by then it was extremely vivid so theres a connection to that on his spirit pressure. Meaning it would be dangerous to send him to the word of the living for missions that would cause him to sleep in the living world.''You know aswell as I do Aizans locked up good and tight''as she instructed Toshiro to lie on the bed Rangiku got the changing supply's she keeps in the room along with getting another goodnight for him to wear, sense its still dark out and theres still enough time to get more sleep even if there wasn't he would need to put one on before taking a nap in his office. Which he mostly wouldn't allow even one goodnight well hidden in his office to put on before a nap as the fear of someone finding it would be even a slight chance he wouldn't want to take. Atleast if he already has one on sense hes at his desk most of the time it would be a very slim change for it to be found out plus it would allow more comfort as the chair he uses isn't padded to well.

Anyway when she was asked about if she wouldn't mind something she picked up he wanted his dragon or so she thought but how hes acting it probable isn't that''whaat do you mean by you know what and I won't mind'', so she just started changing him finding it fairly easy when compared to when Toshiro was asleep first slipping his pajama bottoms down then tearing the sides of the goodnight then flipped the front down,wiping Toshiro's front with afew babywipes as she followed up raising Toshiro's legs by the andles to wipe his bottom down sliding the used goodnight from under him then sliding the fresh on on him
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 18:19

Eventually Toshiro came to his senses somewhat, but he still felt somewhat weak and vulnerable as Rangiku reassured him. "It's just..I felt everything..Even the impacts of my sword as it hit things.." He went one as his Vice Captain comforted him before instructing him on where to lay down. "Um..Thanks.." Toshiro said meekly through a blush as Rangiku approached with changing supplies. When she began pulling the bottom half of his pajamas down he stiffened slightly. "I meant..Well if you didn't mind could you..Change me..and well.." He mumbled as the saturated goodnight was revealed. "But I guess..you already were, so never mind.." Toshiro added as he turned his head to the side, not feeling up to looking Rangiku in face at the moment. And while she unfolded to new goodnight to get it ready he fidgeted slightly in the sagging wet one he currently wore."But-Are you sure you don't mind?" He added as he felt the sides being ripped off, which caused him to look up in a bit of surprise since he hadn't known that could be done. When Rangiku pulled the front down he quickly regained the blush on his face, and turned his head to the side again while shivering slightly as the wet skin was exposed to air. It took some willpower not to put his hands over his now exposed privates, but he forced himself to remember that Rangiku had already seen him naked. Toshiro's hole body was tense, but he couldn't help but fidget or move slightly as Rangiku cleaned him with the cold wipe, or occasionally brushed passed an unknown ticklish spot while wiping the front of his body. But perhaps the most embarrassing part was when she quite easily took his ankles and lifted them to wipe his bottom and take the wet garment out from under him, leaving him completely naked from the waist down for a few seconds before she began sliding the new one past his ankles and onto his legs, then with a little help up to his hips.

"I'm Sorry.." Toshiro blushed as the change was completed he sat up trying to make sense of what he thought about it. While certainly embarrassing, he couldn't help but think it had potential to be relaxing if he even got used to it. "But thanks again..You're actually pretty good at it.." he complimented, it was true however, it did feel better to be out of the wet goodnight. "And I'm sorry I froze your guestroom..But um." He went on, obviously beating around the bush. "Well...Is it alright if I don't sleep there?" He began while looking over at the soiled goodnight. "Where can that go where no one will find it?" Toshiro said, changing subjects to another pressing matter, as if anyone found a wet garment such as that there might be questions asked of the sort Toshiro didn't want to answer. "It's not going to leak is it?" He asked as he picked it up with a slight blush of the weight of it as he looked for a place to put it.

Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 21:25

''I'm sure I don't mind Tai-cho,matter of fact I enjoy it''how Rangiku said she enjoys it,it was clear that she meant it in a innocent enjoyment in just plain caring for others and most of all her captain,mostly do to hes still a kid kinda even though he denies it to the extreme she knows hes just suppressing it as at times when he has kiddish acts . She was finding it kinda cute how Toshiro was surprised about ripping the sides of the goodnight matter of fact they was built not to tear away but to be slipped on and off Rangiku though knew the seams could be ripped for quicker removal of a used one. But once he said sorry she sighed hating him saying hes sorry''Tai-Cho theres nothing to be sorry about''she said in a tone that left no room for argument as it changed to freezing the guestroom she couldn't help but laugh abit ''Oh by freezing it you gave me a excuse to remodel it so thank you''she said good haerted meaning it as once the ice in the room melts she'll need to have stuff ether repaired or replaced which she doesn't mind as she wanted a reason to remodel it. But to tell the truth she wasn't expecting it to deal with getting the room frozen though.

When Toshiro asked if it was okay that he doesn't sleep in the guestroom anymore atleast for awhile she nodded''you don't have to sleep there anymore but theres still time for you to sleep so your call the front-room cough which holds a fold out bed or sleep with me on my bed''Rangiku's bed is a queen size so it has enough room which she's hoping Toshiro chooses to sleep with her as she could comfort him in his sleep before it gets to bad and so he can get in a better mood as it proves she don't care if he messes anything up wnen she was asked about it leaking she shook her head''of course it won't''

Last edited by Bandit Keith on Fri 17 Aug - 0:31; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Aug - 21:53

"Alright.." Toshiro mumbled..Knowing that arguing the point would get him nowhere. "But..It's going to be ruined..You'll have to replace everything.." He pointed out while trying to figure out where he could put the soiled goodnight where no one would find it. Eventually he found a trashcan, but even that still scared him slightly. "Take the bag out of this, and throw it away someplace else tomorrow okay?" Toshiro instructed as he walked back over to the bed to sit down and weigh his options in his head. "So..Um..If you like changing me...Could you do it from now on..When I have accidents...You're probably better at it than I am..And when I have one after I've just woken up I useually have headaches and cramps, and feel sick.." Toshiro said through a blush while he laid down on the bed to stare at the ceiling, somewhat glad to know that he wouldn't have to go back to the frozen guest room.

Eventually he reached a decision, and slid closer to Rangiku to whisper. "If I start to lose control again..Can you stop it before it gets bad? I don't want to end up freezing your entire house..And well.." Toshiro stopped as he shivered slightly. "I'm scared..I'm afraid of what might happen if I stay in those dreams too long." He admitted quietly while shivering slightly at the thought of going to sleep again. "What I'm saying is..If I sleep in your bed can you make sure it doesn't get bad?" He finished, blushing profusely at what he just said, and was about to say. "And if..It's not too much trouble..Could you get my stuff out of the guest room?" He added, showing some fear of even going into the frozen room again.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 15:41

Rangiku waved it off when Toshiro brought up she would need to replace everything in it,she was planing to replace the stuff in it anyway as for the majority the stuff was out of date in living world standards which she wanted to up date the room abit not living world standards. But up it atleast a little bit like up it to be up to the 100 years ago standard in Seireitei which would be like a year ago in aging atleast for Soul Society terms.''Yeah I know I will need to replace everything Tai-Cho''As she was enjoying her thoughts on what to get for the guestroom when Toshiro brought up instructions on what he wanted her to do to get rid of the soiled goodnight''fine Tai-cho.''Rangiku was surprised as the topic of changing Toshiro switched to something not embarrassed about maybe its cause she has changed him twice albeit her captain was asleep for one time of the changes.She found it as a nice switch as she was starting to dislike his embarrassed state ''I can and will!'' Rangiku answered in a chipper voice showing she more then willing shes also happy to be doing his changes.

She listened to Toshiro about how he feels after one of those nightmares another connection going on with his dreaming its probably that hes not used to releasing spirit pressure in his sleep she figures but it could just be the mental torment going on from those dreams affecting his body to. That and hes fighting in his sleep she has a strange thought that maybe she could sent Haineko into Toshiro's dreams after all Zanpakutō's can cause dreams,interact in dreams,stop dreams among other things in the dreamworld''I'll do my best to stop it.''she said seriously to Toshiro as if it was of the utmost importance as it is kinda to Toshiro. Rangiku found that Toshiro is like a little kid when he talked about the nightmares and shivering from the thought of maybe having one as she added when he talked about his nightmares'' and I'll do my best to keep you from having nightmares Tai-cho.'' Rangiku seen the slight fear in his movement voice and face of going back to the frozen room ''I will get them but your books frozen in ice while your stuffed dragon was free from ice though'' She had noted those things when she entered the last time,she left the bedroom and returned with in two minutes with everything including the ice covered book''Tai-Cho hers your dragon''she handed it to him as she set the other stuff by the door to the room
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 22:39

Toshiro sat on the bed next to Rangiku as she reassured him. It was a strange feeling to be talking to her like this, but yet comforting at the same time. As he had been a lot more open to her more recently, but that was also because she was caring for him so well. "Thanks for everything..I really..Appreciate it..Is there anything I can do to repay you?" He asked feeling almost dutiful as Rangiku returned with his things, his dragon the most welcome sight as he blushed and hugged it against his chest. "I could treat you to dinner..Or something if you want.." Toshiro offered innocently as his Second in command sat back down. "And you can have the day off tomorrow if you want." He added. "Or whatever else you want..And well..You said you..um...liked changing me earlier..You can do it from now on if you want to..You probably do a better job than I do anyway.." Toshiro stated nervously trying to find someway to repay her, and not that he was completely thrilled with the idea of her changing him every time, if she enjoyed it he would allow Rangiku to do so. "But don't feel like you have to..I'm just saying if you really do like it..Then you can.." He added quickly as he held the stuffed dragon against his chest tightly to relieve some of the stress he felt over sharing a bed with Rangiku.

After a bit more talk, and suggestions on how to repay her Toshiro stood up. "Um..Do you think I think I should try and use the restroom before I go back to sleep.." He said while walking towards the door, and turning the corner, his padded behind being the last thing to go out of view as he made his way to the bathroom, dragon in hand. He felt a mild attachment to it at the moment, as it helped suppress the images of his nightmare that were still fresh in his mind. And after a bit he returned breathing a sigh of relief that he was able to relieve himself of what was now yesterdays dinner in the toilet before going to bed in fear of it being in the rear of the goodnight he wore. "Alright..Which side of the bed do you want?" He asked while standing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Aug - 23:57

Rangiku shook her head at the ideal of repaying her as theres no need to in her mind as she was just doing what she thought was right''Oh Tai-cho you don't need to repay me but....'' She trailed off with a Retsu Unohana grin on her face with a slight giggle for she felt happy yet also evil about how her Captains treating her that and she has something she wants him to do. Which will cause her to be afew thousand ryo richer from a bet that will cover the damages and replacement of all that was ruined. '' I know this is abit much to ask but could you this Saturday spend the day with Yachiru and me? That would be more then enough for a repayment although you don't have to.''She also wanted to get the two youngest in the soul reaper ranks to meet as once Yachiru knows Toshiro is padded she'll blab it to him that she is also padded when theres no one else around,plus then Toshiro would find out who she babysits as Yachuri would most likely blurt that out aswell therefore killing multiable birds with one stone so to speak. Rangiku waved off the dinner ideal for that would start rumors why a lieutenant and captain of the same squad is having dinner together''no treating me to dinner would cause to many unwanted rumors''

Rangiku felt that taking a unneeded day off wouldn't be right so she bluntly said''no I don't want the day off ''as she smiled a innocently in a happy way when Toshiro offered to let her change him every time well not so much every time as he would be at his quarters when the end of the day comes around so she would end up changing him whenever hes taken a nap in his office if he needs changed and if he ever stays at her place or wherever shes staying at''you really meant that Tai-Cho? That I could chance you most of the time when its fezable? ''Rangiku was abit excited at that news but hit it well so as not to see weird as she nodded before Toshiro left in a silent yes of his suggestion on trying and use the bathroom before going back to sleep. Rangiku finding it cute that Toshiro is walking without the pajama bottoms showing his padded behind and holding his stuff dragon tight when Toshiro asked about which side she wants she replyed with a question ''what side do you want Tai-Cho?''in truth she really don't care what side she gets its clear by how she asked what side Toshiro wants
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Aug - 0:24

"Are you sure..I'll pay for the replacement of the guestroom stuff too.." Toshiro said, having forgotten that bit as he returned. At the mention of spending the day with Rangiku and Yachiru Toshiro raised any eyebrow. "Yachiru? Why would you be hanging around with her? I mean..If that's what you want I will.." He blushed as something clicked in his head. "Wait..Is that who you babysit sometimes?" He asked growing nervous, not that he really knew her, but he was aware that she had a tendency to run her mouth. "Y-You wont tell her about..Um..My.." Toshiro said slowly as he moved his hand self consciously in front of his goodnight while a look of distress made it's way across his face. "She can't find out.." He mumbled, having not put it together that Yachiru was padded both day and night. "B-But anyway..Yes, I meant what I said..You can change me when ever you want..If you want to..You can use something other than these..They seem a little bit hard to work with.." Toshiro mumbled as he shuffled his feet nervously. "But if sometimes you don't want to..Don't feel like you have to.." He added while sitting back down on the bed.

"Can I have the right side..?" He asked, not wanting to feel boxed in by the wall the bed was against. "And um..I know you just changed me..And I just used the restroom..But can I have something to drink?..It helps me sleep sometimes..If you wouldn't mind changing me again in the morning..Or just waking up with me wet in your bed.." He mumbled as he laid back on the bed to look up the ceiling. "And um..Thanks again.." Toshiro mumbled as he sat back up to retrieve his pajama pants. "Um..Do you mind if I don't wear these..It's more comfortable like this.." Toshiro stated, having found that out during his walk to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Aug - 1:28

''Oh I'm sure''Rangiku said not wanting to admit shes causing Toshiro to win her a bet that she had sunk afew hundred ryo in which she knew was a risky move but its all about to pay off real soon do to Toshiro feeling like he needs to repay her,when Toshiro questioned her why she would be hanging around Yachiru she was nervous then as it was something she promised both Yachiru and Kenpachi Zaraki keep a secret along with her need of diapers. Which they all agreed it was fine if Yachiru or him told someone or someone figures it out on there own otherwise Rangiku would be well indisposed permanently or so Kenpachi said ''a well you see err we kinda''she stopped trying to come up with a fesable excuse/lie when Toshiro answered his own question. Rangiku sighed in defeat as she was hoping to keep that secret longer from people ''you are correct I babysit her sometimes Tai-cho'' as she read how nervous Toshiro's getting by how he was reacting with his body''No I won't tell her''

As it moved onto Toshiro getting a look of distress on his face Rangiku smiled warmly'' she won't blab it out if she finds out cause well''Rangiku dropped a hint to Toshiro a fairly ovious one for him to connect the dots why Rangiku would be the one babysitting her. Not just because she can handle how Yachiru acts but also because she can keep secrets,when Toshiro conformed that he meant she could change him most of the time her smile grew . When Toshiro ask if he could have the right side Rangiku nodded''sure you can have the right side.''She felt like the arrangement was fine as she didn't really care about who sleep were on the bed as she can sleep on ether side comfortable As Toshiro asked if he could have something to drink she nodded''yes anything specific you wish to drink? and I don't mind if you don't wear them you look cute how you are ''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Aug - 1:51

"Alright..If you're sure.." He frowned slightly feeling like she was just trying to make him feel better. But as the conversation moved on he got the general idea of what was behind it. "So..She also..Wears.." Toshiro whispered as he poked the front of his goodnight. "B-But if she need's you to..Or I fall asleep..We'll both know about each other.." He said finding the sense in the situation, but still not really liking the idea of somebody else knowing he wet the bed, and wore something like goodnights to contain it. Not to mention his Second in command changed him. "Well, let's try to keep that from happening..And I'll pretend I don't know..But don't tell her..Or even hint at it like you did with me.." Toshiro rambled on as he hugged his dragon tight against him once more. It was actually kind of comical, as Toshiro was acting a bit more like the kid he was, but yet still maintained seriousness. Which was kind of negated by the stuffed dragon in his arms, which by the pressure he kept it under one could gauge his stress or anxiety levels.

"Anyway..Um I usually have a cup of tea before bed..But I haven't been able to do that for a couple days..Cause I already ruined my bed.." Toshiro mumbled as he pressed his index fingers together, a gesture that was rather odd for him. "It'd be nice if I could have it again.." He said before following Rangiku out to the kitchen to watch her prepare it. When she called him cute however, Toshiro attempted a glare as a knee jerk reaction, but that was shot down by the fact he was wearing what was close enough to a diaper, holding a stuffed dragon, and wearing a childish pajama shirt. "Yeah..And you're pretty." He pointed at her innocently, hoping it'd have the same effect on her as the word 'cute' did on him. "Worth a try.." Toshiro sighed when Rangiku simply giggled. "Just out of curious..Do you..Really think I'm..C..C-Cute, or do you and other people just say that to irritate me?"
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Aug - 15:15

''well yes but she wears diapers instead and she needs them 24/7 unlike you just needing them when you sleep.''Rangiku said with a tone that meant she was worried about if Yachuri's captain found out she said that to someone else,but she only told Toshiro it cause she knows he can keep a secret and if he told someone else she could always let loose the fact he needs protection when he sleeps. The only reason Kenpachi wants to keep it a secret he don't want Yachiru to be made fun of by others and don't want people to know hes kind hearted and gentle for he sees that as a weakness. ''Thats true''Rangiku was glad Toshiro was thinking logically and staying with Yachuri and her for a day would have raised a question why Yachiru and her went off from him at times that would seem odd and give him reason to ask questions unless she told him about why. Thats another reason Rangiku told Toshiro about it ,which made her feel better as she was keeping from saying that to anyone for years now and Toshiro would have likely found out why from being used to being padded till then just by seeing how Yachiru moves and how padding looks. That or Yachiru would have found out Toshiro is padded first as shes needed them way longer which she wouldn't be shy to tell Toshiro her secret as she found someone who has some form of incontinence .''Agreed and I won't tell or hint at you needing them so long as you Tai-Cho act like you don't know it. Atleast till some time into the day then you can''

Rangiku found the comical aspect of Toshiro being serious yet at the same time negating it, do to him being pantless in a goodnight hugging his dragon tight which she figured hes ether got alot of stress or anxiety as he said it helps him when hes stressed when he poked his index fingers together she again found it cute yet odd cute as thats a act which means someoness nervous or embarrassed. ''What type of tea do you prefer?''Rangiku ask sense she got several tea types for when she has quests or visitors as she walked in the kitchen putting a kettle on to heat the water up to the preferred temperature for tea. When Rangiku was asked if she really meant if he was cute she nodded''yes I really think your cute Tai-Cho,not every body uses it to irritate you ''she brought that up on not everyone does some some just find him truly cute like a majority of adult females and especially elderly woman
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Aug - 17:34

Toshiro gulped slightly at the fact that Yachiru needing diapers 24/7 and the fact that he'd need to find someway to not make it obvious that he knew of it, but there was also the fact that he didn't have much of a real reason to be there anyway. "What are you going to tell her when she asks why I'm there to begin with. I mean..I'll just lay on the couch and read a book the entire time..But if I fall asleep, or she asks you what I'm doing there while you're babysitting her, then what?" Toshiro added finding two problems in Rangiku's plan. "I don't want anyone else finding out..I'll be ruined if this gets out..." He reminded her while hugging the dragon tight against him before following her into the kitchen, making his nervous gestures. Mostly because he knew it was a high chance another wet goodnight, and a change in the morning. But then again would that really be so bad. He thought since Rangiku enjoyed changing him maybe she'd like it if he was wet again when she woke up. Or maybe she wouldn't care.. Toshiro wrestled with his conflicted thoughts for awhile before answering as to what kind of tea he would like. "Um..Peppermint if you have it.." He said, a deviation from the normal black tea he drank during the day, or even the Earl Grey sometimes before naps. Toshiro did find the cooling mint flavor to be relaxing however, and it's generally what he drank before bed. "And..If you don't have that...Then what ever else is fine.." Toshiro added as he paced around the room.

"Well what makes me cute" Toshiro demanded as he was genuinely curious about the issue. But also angered by it, as he was a Captain, even if he hadn't been acting like much of one for the past few hours. "Actually never mind, I don't want to know after all." He sighed, almost anticipating that it was a list of things he couldn't do anything about, and didn't want to be reminded of. "Well..why do you think I'm..Cute..." Toshiro changed his mind, as he was generally curious about her thought process. "You..Can speak freely.." The young captain encouraged as Rangiku prepared the tea he sat down on a chair, unable to resist squeezing the dragon once more in the stress of anticipation of what Rangiku might say.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Aug - 20:13

Rangiku smiled abit at the mention of what to tell Yachiru as she has one good reason about why he would be there and its Yachiru who has wanted to have Toshiro around her. Yachiru had thought he was trying to hard to seem grown up and Yachiru thought him being around her would loose his hold on being mature abit and the later no good reason shes going to say aswell ''Oh well she won't as Yachiru wanted to spend time with you but she knew you'd refuse normally''.Rangiku sighed as she knows Toshiro will dislike what she says next ''But I can tell her if she asks you're spending a day around her will win me a bet of afew thousand Ryo,which isn't a lie Tai-Cho.''Rangiku on the last part caught how Toshiro looked at her about the bet but atleast shes being honest. When talk if he feel asleep she nodded seeing that flaw in her plan now that its brought up.''I could get her engrossed in a movie or series long enough to change you in my bedroom ''she admitted as thats a simple tactic to get someone detracted in something to have enough time to do something else. That has a very low chance of failing as even for someone as hyped up as Yachiru if its something she likes she can loose track of time or not realize whats going on around her. It helps to that Rangiku knows what will get Yachiru in that state.

Rangiku did frown when he said he'd be ruined as its true but Rangiku knows that it would be simple to keep Yachiru from finding out do to her normally low insight into things and how Rangiku could come up with a simple yet affective lie that Yachiru would forgo questioning the lie. Still though it was risky to have Toshiro round someone who knows the pattern of someone who's padded how they move and such . As the subject of tea came around on what tea he'd like she knew of the exact spot the peppermint tea is at pulling it from a high self .Its a bedtime variant of the peppermint tea made with ginseng a potent natural muscle relaxant which in small doses like in tea helps a person relax not to forget the slightly stronger mint flavor to it . Within afew minutes of silence aside from Toshiro's sound of him pacing the teapot started to whistle which prompted Rangiku to get a tea cup as she turned of the pot put a teabag in the cup then added the water. While the tea is setting up she had to refuse to answer what he asked''I really don't want to say as you might get mad or upset''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Thinning Ice
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next