Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Thinning Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Shadow1525

bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 20:58

Toshiro simply nodded, slightly ashamed of how he'd made himself sound like a child. "It's nice to know that I can count on you.." He said while going over to the bed and sitting down, having got only a slight chuckle out of her attempts of humor as he laid down, and began to drift off to sleep. Which came easier than he would have suspected. At first he seemed to be at piece, but soon began to mumble a bit, and occasionally turn one way or the other.

Aside from that Toshiro remained fairly stable as long as Rangiku remained in the room. The only other thing was that he simply looked tense and uncomfortable as he slept. When She left to use the restroom however he whimpered slightly, but even as Rangiku returned he seemed to be slipping into another nightmare. "N-No.." The young Captain mumbled in his sleep while gripping the sheets.

And after being being soothed and rid of the nightmare he relaxed slightly when Rangiku held his hand, and sat in the bed next to him. Hours eventually passed, and it became rather obvious he had wet himself, and then some at some point as he began to wake up, stretching, not noticing anything at first. But when he sat up half awake Toshiro felt a lump or two in the back of the sagging goodnight his heart skipped a beat.. "N-NO! He exclaimed jumping from the bed to place a careful hand on his rear, after confirming it his face turned to shear shame, and misery while tears began to well up in his eyes when he saw Rangiku a short distance away from him.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:19

Rangiku keep her attention divided equally between her book and Toshiro for awhile atleast till she left to the restroom and came back finding him in what seemed like a nightmare, she felt a chill in the air now positive Toshiro's nightmares are affecting his spirit pressure control when hes asleep. Rangiku quickly got to Toshiro's rubbing his head in a calming manner cooing to him setting down when she noticed he was still tense so she keep up by his side keeping the soothing till Toshiro was fully relaxed in his sleep. At that she still keep holding Toshiro's hand for awhile till she was pretty sure he wasn't going to have a nightmare again

Rangiku was shocked about when he let out a high pitched no at the moment when he was half awake as she hadn't smelt anything. But by how Toshiro is acting felling the back of the goodnight with that look of shame and misery not to forget him tearing up. She knew then he had messed aswell in his sleep and without thinking Rangiku went on instinct getting everything ready to change Toshiro. But this time she layed a changing mate on the bed because she don't want to risk any fecal matter getting on anything but before she changes Toshiro she goes again on instinct Seeing Toshiro crying with a slight sound coming from his mouth she hugs him as she rubbs his back saying things that she knows should calm him down

Last edited by Bandit Keith on Sat 1 Sep - 1:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo put know instead of no)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 23:32

Toshiro mumbled something into Rangiku's chest as she embraced him, feeling too week and devastated at what he'd done to push her off as he usually did. But for once he actually felt comforted as she held him, until he felt the mess shift slightly he began shaking, trying to keep himself from crying. "N-No..T-This..C-Cant.." Toshiro mumbled, trying to keep the tears in as Rangiku comforted him. "I'm..N-Not Supposed t-to cry.." He sobbed when Rangiku told him to simply do so. And after a few minutes of encouragement he did so, crying into her chest for a few minutes before he began to slow down.."Ah.." He said in surprised as the urge to relieve himself came upon him once more. "I-I..Still have'ta g-go.." He whimpered while shaking slightly in her arms. "I'm..S-Sorry.." Toshiro said all the same when Rangiku said it was okay to do so, there was a slight trickling sound as a bit more urine escaped him, and if one looked it was obvious another lump had fallen into the rear of the goodnight.

Finally after awhile of consoling, and returning Rangiku's hug quickly Toshiro laid down on the mat, his face flushed red, both from crying and sobbing, but also from shame and embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 18:50

Rangiku mentally cursed as she was embracing Toshiro as he really don't want to see a Doctor to find out whats wrong which she finds childish and she can't make her captain go unless its very important,all the while she was trying to calm Toshiro down not caring whatever Toshiro mumbled as she couldn't tell what he said into her chest. While she figures hes to upset to push her away mostly cause she understands mental stuff to a degree of kids and those with child like demeanor anyway she was smiling a comforting one like someone who cares would give to someone be they upset or not but mostly when there upset .

Which Rangiku is caring but at the moment Toshiro said he wasn't supposed to cry Rangiku sighed as that shouldn't be the case for anyone as she rubbed Toshiro's back she was uttering encouraging words for him to cry,For its only natural to cry it was longer then she expected to get him to release the flood gates so to speak . When Toshiro said sorry Rangiku said calmly ''don't be sorry its fine''

Rangiku at once when Toshiro laid down on the mat started to change him and was done within about 5 minutes(not going to detail the changing as it would get old and piontless with detailing each and every change)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyMon 3 Sep - 21:36

Toshiro tried to remain still as Rangiku changed him, but still he found it hard with all the embarrassment he felt, especially when she ripped the sides of the goodnight open, and they both saw what he'd done. And after all was said and done he got up and hugged her once more. "Thank you.." He mumbled into her chest as he hugged her. Toshiro remained there for quite some time in her embrace, his dignity in pieces, and his pride severely injured. Eventually they sat down on the bed where he leaned against her while she embraced him. "My head hurts.." Toshiro mumbled.

"What are we going to do now?" He asked curiously as he rested his head against her body. Toshiro wasn't really sure why, but he felt comfortable in her arms, as well as, thankful that she had helped change him out of the messy goodnight.

(I kind of like detailing the changes. But you don't have to do every one of them.)
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 19:58

Rangiku returned the hug right when Toshiro hugged her when she heard thank you she said what she meant to say in the moment sense its true''no need to thank me Tai-Cho remember I do this cause I wanted to and I like it'' as they are in a embrace to each other Rangiku figured her Captain is having a hard time sense his pride was probable severely injured among other things. At the mention of Toshiro mumbling his head hurts Rangiku had another clue to the puzzle of whats happening to Toshiro.

Rangiku sighed when she was asked what they'll do now''well if you mean just something to do well we could go out to some place relaxing to get your mind away from your secret.''Rangiku paused as she brought up the other side of the question '' well we can't keep your need for padding a secret from everyone if you loss anymore control so I would suggest taking the path of seeking medical help to maybe keep your need of padding underwraps atleast abit long'''

(Oh well I can do it I just know most rpers I've rped in the past tend to say detailing every change is boring to both sides which I like detailing changes myself)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 23:21

"I'm just glad you're hear for me.." He sighed while relaxing against her warm body. For awhile he simply sat there, quite content with the comfort he was receiving after every that had happened. At the mention of going some place, and even more so the thought of medical help Toshiro shook his head. "No..No one can find out..Not now or ever..You promised.." He reminded her with a side of his childish stubbornness. "Just..Stay like this for awhile.." Toshiro sighed, as he clung to her a bit tighter, and leaned his head into her hand when Rangiku stroked his hair.

After awhile Toshiro's eyes were beginning to droop, and what little was left of his embarrassment and pride was failing him. "Hey..Rangiku? I-" He said softly, being interrupted by a yawn. "I have..A question." Toshiro mumbled into her chest, waiting for conformation as to if it was alright to ask or not.

(I typically like it that way. By the way, are you interested in picking up the Twins RP anytime soon?)
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 23:43

(yeah I plan to pick up the twin rp but my minds keeps drawing a blank whenever I try to rp in it something akin to writers block I guess)

Rangiku smiled when she was told that her captain is glad shes there for him,finding it calming setting how she is with someone in a innocent embrace she did giggle abit when Toshiro shook his head in a no pattern about going some place. When his childish stubbornness kicked in on medical help she had to admit she promised but sometimes its better to break a promise then keep it. In this case it would be better to break it but to keep her Captain happy she won't say ''Sorry Tai-Cho I keep suggesting it its just I'm worried about you Tai-Cho'' At the mention of staying how they are she couldn't agree more at how cormtable she is with Toshiro

At the point Toshiro was getting even more tired strangle sense he just went to bed about a hour ago when Toshiro talked about a question Rangiku smiled''Yes what is it ?''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyTue 4 Sep - 23:58

"No.." Toshiro mumbled once more at the mention of medical help, trying to sound stern but failing miserably with the fact that he was in his current position and so tired, as all the crying he had done must have taken it out of him. When he got to the point of asking his question, he still gulped a bit, nervous as to what might come of it. "I know it's..Weird..But..Is this what it feels like..To have a..M-Mother?" He mumbled, into her chest quietly as he attempted to cuddle more closely to the woman. "I just kinda think..This is what my Mother would do for me..If I had one.." Toshiro added quietly, his blush soon returning, and his wits along with it in fear of what he'd just done. "N-Never mind..That was a stupid thing to say..I'm sorry.." He said quickly while releasing some of the pressure he had on her.

(Just put yourself into the roles of the characters like you were doing before. It was going pretty smoothly.)
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyWed 5 Sep - 20:34

Rangiku nodded when he said no as a silent way to agree with him even though she didn't mention medical help that time she knew what the no was for thats why she nodded ,she could Tell Toshiro was trying to sound stern which almost any other time would work but its not this time. Rangiku wasn't expecting what Toshiro asked so her eyes widened with a blush along with a sputter do to the implications that this can bring about among themselves among other things. ''Err ahh well umm I'm not sure how you feel ''She was going to say some more when Toshiro answered his own question when he said he thinks that what Rangiku was doing would be what a mother would do if he had one''you just answered your question Tai-Cho and again no need to say sorry''

(I just realized we both had rped together when Diapered anime was up but the rps always failed between us on that site yet oddly on this site there working)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 0:08

Toshiro blushed and hid his face in Rangiku's stomach as he shut his eyes hoping to return to sleep if only for a few minutes. Which he must have, except when he woke up Toshiro was still in Rangiku's arms. "It feels weird...I don't know what it's like having a Mother..So I wasn't sure.." He mumbled in an attempt to explain himself. He was about to say more when he was cut off by a deplorable sound emanating from his stomach. The blushing boy didn't even have to mention that he was hungry for it to be understood.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyThu 6 Sep - 21:30

Rangiku while Toshiro was asleep had been rubbing his back and hair softly in a kind manner thats second nature do to afew things mostly caring for kids and those that are kid like. Still holding him in her arms ,at the point Toshiro started to wake Rangiku stopped what she was doing to keep from upsetting her Captain by treating him like a kid when hes asleep .Rangiku cocked her head When Toshiro said it feels weird''thats fine but I don't see how it could feel weird Tai-Cho.''At the moment Toshiro's stomach made itself known a slight chuckle came into being from Rangiku as thats all she needed a excuse to laugh to defuse the tension ''Seems your hungry well anything specific you want?''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyFri 7 Sep - 0:38

As Toshiro woke he sighed slightly and shifted his head toward her hand as if he liked what she was doing earlier. "I don't..Care.." Toshiro mumbled half asleep, and rested his head against her soft chest, not entirely aware of what he was doing, but still knew enough to know he was in her arms. While Rangiku figured things out he simply closed his eyes, and shifted in her arms to get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 18:18

Rangiku seeing as Toshiro raised his head to her hand put her hand back on his head rubbing it softly sense he seemed to have liked it that and her instincts as a woman with a kid was active, more so then before. Most likely a combo of how Toshiro is and how Toshiro addressed her with a question of what it feels like to have mother. At the point Toshiro put his head on her chest area she enjoyed that thinking hes such a sweetheart he wasn't even thinking it was wrong or anything for a being of his age mentally to do that which she found fine after all its not perverted or anything

Which a ideal spawned in her head from those two thought process's as the imaginary light bulb lite up in her head.'' Tai-Cho what do you say on giving it a shot of me treating you as if you're my own child? Behind closed doors of course but it would give you almost the hole experience depending on the ages you want me to treat you like behind closed doors. '' Rangiku hopes Toshiro doesn't adversely react to that ideal
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyTue 11 Sep - 18:30

Toshiro, was mostly acting the way he was because he felt incredibly defeated and somewhat ashamed. But there also was the fact, although he wouldn't like admitting it.That he had grown slightly more attached to Rangiku, and found his current position very comforting in his time of need. "I can't believe this.." He mumbled into her chest, referring to every thing that had happened, and what he was doing at the moment.

At the mention of her idea however he tensed slightly and blushed. "I.I-Um..Don't know..What if someone..And..I'm not a..Well..not a..B-" Toshiro began, but trailed off at trying to say he wasn't a child or a baby. Which he seemed to have trouble doing with confidence seeing as how he was currently just about cuddling the woman as she soothed him. "What would this accomplish?" He asked finally, trying to keep to his ways somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 19:26

Rangiku admittedly loved how attached Toshiro seems to be sense she has always secretly wanted Toshiro to act more like a kid then a adult around her he does anyway with his short temper but she wants the other ways aswell. When Toshiro mumbled he couldn't believe whats been happening,Rangiku couldn't agree more as its fairly strange for this all to happen at such a quick pace all at once maybe stress related,no that can't be with all thats happened.

Rangiku started to make sense of Toshiro jumbled mess she got out of it was afew possibility's such as what if some one found out. What if someone started rumors among afew others but she clearly got what Toshiro meant of the last part that hes not a baby so Rangiku uttered ''I know your not a baby, but you'd make a cute one!''That was all true albeit the cute part was truth with the intent of also trying to joke abit but when asked what it would accomplish. Rangiku uttered ''I honestly don't know but I would figured it would help relieve stress, you could open up more to me and keep you under surveillance for whats happening''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Sep - 23:57

Toshiro sighed as he leaned against her, and breathed in the smell of her perfume, finding it quite calming along with the fragrance of Rangiku's shampoo. "Do you really think it would help?.." Toshiro asked curiously a he receaded from the sharp pieces of his shattered dignity, as he chose to ignore the cute comment. "I mean..If you don't mind..Or just want to..Y-You can.." He mumbled trying to find an excuse to go through with her idea. "Do I have to wear..Um..You know.. Now?" Toshiro asked nervously as he simply went on blushing.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 16:58

Rangiku nodded when asked if she thinks it would help relieve stress as she smiled''yes I do Tai-Cho.'' While Rangiku is trying to keep from shattering Toshiro's dignity anymore then what it already has been, she might cause it to indirectly shatter more if she isn't careful at how she says or does things at the moment. Rangiku could tell by how Toshiro said about if she didn't mind or just wanted to he was trying to find a excuse ''I don't mind and want to so long as you're okay with it Tai-Cho.'' Rangiku upon being asked by Toshiro if he had to wear a diaper now.

Rangiku really wanted to say yes but at the moment it would be pointless unless he loses more control over his bowels during the day be it just having a hard time making it to the bathroom before releasing a bowel movement or just loosing it nearly all out. Seeing as most slip on incontinence products aren't made for that type of incontinence .''Not yet atleast not until you having bowel control problems in the day that or you don't mind being in a diaper''

(So hows the bleach manga now and what chapter proceeds where the anime left off? I'm thinking about reading it sense the anime left off/ended atleast temperately if not permanently at a badass Ichigo moment)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 17:22

"Well..Um..I guess it would be alright if you did that.." Toshiro mumbled, trying to come to terms with how he felt at the moment, or was going to feel if he even managed to pick up the pieces of his normal independent state. But at that seemed to be breaking down further and further by the day as he depended more on Rangiku. The really strange part that he felt at the moment especially was that it was comforting to him, and it was relaxing being taken care of.

And after some deliberation Toshiro sighed against her, simply nodding his head about the diapers as he thought to himself. "Do you really mean that? Be honest, and..Do you really like..Changing me an stuff..?" He asked somewhat nervously. "Tell the truth about all that..Consider it an order..And in return I'll..Tell you what I think..." Toshiro insisted, as he still hadn't lost his sense of caution for matters like these.

(The manga is actually pretty good. And if you just start at the most recent volume it should be right there.)

Last edited by Shadow1525 on Thu 13 Sep - 17:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 17:56

Rangiku's smile grew when Toshiro gave the okay to be treated as if he was a kid behind closed doors showing Rangiku will like it without words but its also clear shes trying to be considerate towards her Captains feelings. Rangiku was about to answer her Captains questions truthfully before he made it a order''Yes I really mean it, I like changing you and caring for you along with anything else that comes with the job of caring for someone''Rangiku clearly was telling the truth no lying to be seen at all.
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Sep - 18:02

Toshiro nodded along with what she was saying and sighed. "I kind of..Well..It's relaxing..I mean...I like it.." He mumbled quietly as he snuggled a little closer to her. "It's just..kind of odd..I just never thought I would..And I feel like I shouldn't." He confessed. "But I like it when you change me..And watch over me..It's just sort of comforting..And.." Toshiro went on before being interrupted by a rumbling sound coming from his stomach that caused him to blush. "If you want to..You could start using..Diapers.." He mumbled while looking up at her as his stomach growled once more.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:09

Rangiku when Toshiro kinda stuttered found it cute, liking how Toshiro is being honest about his feeling on the matter, Rangiku enjoying this sense she was one of the first to break his shell so to speak. Soaking up what Toshiro is saying so he can't denie it later. Rangiku uttered when Toshiro said he feels like he shouldn't''You shouldn't feel like you shouldn't as its nothing wrong Tai-Cho'' at the moment of Toshiro admitting he likes her changing him and watching him got a glint in her eye of happiness.

At the moment Toshiro's belly grumbled Rangiku still holding Toshiro as if he was a little kid started towards the kitchen as He gave her the okay to use diapers on him.''Before we do anything else my little man needs something to eat!''It was clear she was referring to Toshiro and it was clear she used little in a nice way not belittling in anyway just a phrase nothing more''anything you don't wish to have. With that info I can narrow down what to fix in choices''

(well I haven't started at the most recent volume can you give me a exstement on the volume number which the anime ended at? Sense you know its been afew months sense the anime ended,also sorry the reply took awhile )
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 EmptyMon 17 Sep - 0:32

Toshiro squeaked slightly as she picked him up, and started heading off towards the kitchen. "If you're sure..Then okay.." He mumbled while relaxing in her arms once more, and resting his head against the woman. Blushing slightly as she used the word little. "I'm not-" He began and simply sighed as he rested his head once more. "Is every thing really going to be alright..With this..We have to make sure no one finds out.." He said once more, obviously still incredibly worried about someone finding out, and ruining him. "I don't know what I'd do..If people found out I've been wetting the bed..And that you were changing me.." He mumbled while shaking his head slightly.

As they reached the kitchen however his stomach grumbled once more.."Um..I don't care.." Toshiro began as he blushed slightly, still not used to being demanding in this sort of situation. "Well..Just..Please nothing spicy.." He mumbled as she sat him on his feet, and he made his way to a chair.

(It should be either the end of volume 54 or the start of 55 where it picks up I believe. If not it's just a little after the start of 55.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Thinning Ice
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6