Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach:Thinning Ice

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 19:13

Rangiku could tell Toshiro wasn't saying everything he was feeling towards sleeping with her topic but shes not going to push it even though she wants to. While she get her dirty dishs in the sink she unlike most woman will let the dishs stack up till theres atleast two days worth to clean a habit she has as too little would mean wasting water and soap and two much would mean alot of extra work,Rangiku nodded when Toshiro asked if she has one person she hasn't nicknamed which is Mayuri Kurotsuchi atleast hes one shes yet to hear Yachiru give a nickname to ''I don't think shes nicknamed Mayuri Kurotsuchi yet''Which Rangiku don't blame Yachuri for not doing that as almost everyone who has got on his badside vanish without a trace. She agreed when Toshiro said for the dishs then to change him but she could tell he needs to use the restroom soon from knowing how hes acting .

(Yeah thats true on Japanese language is quite complex for those that aren't raised with the Japanese language being there first language so it might mean snow aswell. Anyway how about we take turns on playing Yachiru?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyTue 21 Aug - 19:24

"I suppose the good Captain of squad 12 would be the only one then.. Still, I think Captain Zaraki would have more than just something to say if he tried anything, he'd probably level the entire area." Toshiro pointed out in an effort to distract himself. He wasn't entirely sure why he had to go so bad, as it had hardly been an hour since he had his first drink of something, and a half hour since he'd been holding it. This was a cause for concern as he was used to holding and suppressing his need to use the restroom for hours as he worked. With this in mind he was sure he could hold off until after Rangiku changed him, and then use the restroom later, thus avoiding touching himself while everything under the sodden goodnight was coated in a film of cold urine.

Toshiro finished with his dishes and sighed as Rangiku led him back to her bedroom to be changed. Once there he laid down where she directed him after snatching up his stuffed dragon to hopefully help calm himself when Rangiku was ready to change him. All the while however he felt the urge to pee growing more and more unstable, to the point of placing doubt in his mind as to weather or not he'd make it through the change or not. It was obvious he was growing considerably more worried as she approached with wipes and an unfolded goodnight in her hands.

(I'm not sure, how would that really work? I've never switched control of characters before.)
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

Location : Meme land,its a fun place! ITS SOUTH OF WONDERLAND AND WEST OF DREAM LAND!! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 16:08

Rangiku laughed abit at the fact Kenpachi Zaraki would do what Toshiro said and its easy to pin Kenpachi down on what he'd do if Yachiru was in danger or messed with . With that thought she was observing Toshiro from the corner of her eye to keep him from noticing that shes observing finding it strange how bad it seems he needs to go as he was never in this shape until almost if not already done with his hours of work. She finds it abit concerning to say the least about how it seems he need to pee when he went in his sleep a total of about 2 hours ago. Rangiku made quick work of getting him to lay down knowing he needs to go pee bad shes going at a speed shes likes to call turbo change speed which is fairly fas as she ripped the side of the wet goodnight,followed by wiping his front swiftly with four wipes sense he really soaked the goodnight then lifting his legs in the air by the ankles to get his butt in the air using five wipes then moving the used goodnight in the diaperpal that she had brought into the bedroom when he was doing the dishs and then slipped the new goodnight on him letting him go then

(not sure how sharing a character would work never really tried it but I've read a good amount of rps in which its been done,it seems easy,I was thinking do to the sharing like this when Yachiru or any character thats not our main ones in control we each have two right now if you count the Zanpakutō spirits,anyway the ones who aren't our main I quess if we want Yachiru interacting with Toshiro or Hyōrinmaru then I have control if we want interacting between Haineko or Rangiku you have control. Does that seem reasonable and okay with you?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 17:53

Toshiro tried to avoid squirming as Rangiku quickly changed him, but felt that to be impossible as he blushed turning his head to the side while hugging his dragon trying to think about other things as she ripped the sides of the goodnight open. When the wet skin was exposed to air he flinched, and shivered slightly. "Wait!" He exclaimed with shame written on his face as she was about to wipe him. "S-Slow down..I..Can't..Hold it..If you move me around so fast.." Toshiro protested as Rangiku cleaned the front of his body, then around, and under his privates before easily lifting his legs to do the same to his bottom before slipping a new goodnight up his legs. All the while Toshiro blushed as he tried not to pee all over Rangiku and himself.

Once the new goodnight was on he didn't even wait for it to be pulled up all the way before springing off the bed, and making a brake for the toilet, pulling the goodnight on as he went. After stumbling into the bathroom, without even pausing to close the door he did the quickest thing which was standing and pulling it down to relieve himself. The result was rather alarming, as it came with him really trying, hardly having any time at all to aim the stream. Luckily it wasn't even that much just the cup of water he drank upon waking up, but a good bit of it landed on the floor in front of the toilet, and on the rim before he directed it into the bowl. After washing his hands, and covering himself back up

Toshiro returned as the toilet flushed in the background. Blushing, he gave Rangiku a look of worry. "Um..Where to you keep your towels? I sort of..Missed.." He said meekly, quite ashamed of himself. "It's just..It started going before I was ready..And I barely managed to keep from peeing on you while you where changing me.." On that note, Toshiro took the other soiled goodnight from earlier, and deposited in the diaper pail Rangiku used for the one she just changed, and then promptly hid it in the corner of a closet.

(I'm not sure, but it sounds like it could work, or who ever controls Yachiru does both sets of interactions, that's generally how I've done it in the past.)
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 19:10

Rangiku upon his request to slow down did slow down changing him as she muttered is a voice that only her and Toshiro could hear. Just encase someone comes to her door which is locked but she don't want to risk someone hearing the conversation ''sorry I just was worryed you'd not make it to the bathroom if I went at a normal pace. ''Rangiku was going at about half the speed she was going with at the start of the change which is slightly slightly faster then her normel speed by about 6 seconds faster. Which Rangiku noticed Toshiro's shame look which she couldn't say anything to counter that shame so she didn't say anything. Albeit she wished she could say something to remove that look of shame on Toshiro's face

Rangiku caught what Toshiro was getting at when he asked about towels expecting him to say he missed which he did''in the linen closet the door just before the bathroom.''Rangiku had a slight pause as shes not dealing with a child or someone with a very child like mindset but someones who's mature in most area's some more so then hers yet still has some childishness. Reason for the pause she can't say what she'd instinctively say to those she's intrusted to watch which would be a reassuring true statement''I'll clean it up Tai-Cho,no big deal and no reason to be ashamed about what happened.''Rangiku added as a after thought with a hint of worry in her voice if someone came by and both are together for no real reason in her house.'' Just get dressed so you can get the work started in our squad before someone comes looking for ether of us after all its already 10:30 ''She uttered as she started heading to the closet to get the cleaning supplys she'll need aswell

(well do you want Yachuri or can I have her?)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 19:25

Toshiro simply nodded at her statement, wishing he just would have wet himself once more instead of trying to hold it, as it was almost painful at that point. After returning from the restroom he frowned at the thoughts which went through his head. "I'm sorry..But, I'm worried..That shouldn't have happened..I always hold it longer than that...But I couldn't..Something really bad is happening to me.." He stated obviously as he went about hiding the previously soiled goodnight, and the diaper pail. "This weird trashcan was a good idea though.." He said having figured out how to use it after fiddling with it for a few seconds, and then began shoving it into the corner of Rangiku's closet. "No one will find it in here will they?" Toshiro asked, unaware that it was a diaper pail, but he suspected it's true purpose and didn't want it to be seen.

"I'm really sorry about what happened.." Toshiro said once more as Rangiku returned he was in the process of getting dressed, having stuffed most of a Shinigami uniform in his bag, as he had one draped over a chair in his quarters that he grabbed. His Captain's Haori he'd left in his office. At the mention of the time he jumped slightly, he couldn't believe the he of all people would be late to work, having not missed a day, or come in late for months on end. But then again, he doubted he'd get too many questions about it as he had been a bit of a brat the past couple days before, and most other Shinigami would be avoiding him for the next day or so as well.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:47

''I know you should have been able to hold it alot longer, if that keeps up or gets way worse I will make sure you follow one of two opinions you get a examination from Restu Unohana or get padded 24 hours a day maybe both if she can't do anything!''Rangiku said in a caring way but there was still the underlining threatening feel to it, meaning she'd use her title as Vice Captain looking out for the well-being of her captain to drag Toshiro to be examined by a medical practitioner. Wether he was willing to or not That or she'd diaper him but she'd rather have him checked over first to find out the cause. Rangiku laughed abit when Toshiro called the diaper pail a weird trashcan ''thats the type of diaper pail you can get in the living world ''When she was asked if someone would find it in her closet she shook her head saying ''nope''

Rangiku waved of Toshiro's apology''don't worry bout it''As she then entered the bathroom with everything she needs to clean up the urine,in truth the tactic of cleaning urine from a wooden floor is easy she just needs the right cleaners to keep it from getting to deep in the wood as she was cleaning she heard her front door open and close signalling Toshiro left
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 1:00

Toshiro gulped slightly at the two options. "I already told you..No one else can know..I haven't even let Captain Unohana see me naked for an examination.." Toshiro said very firmly. "I..I'm trusting you with a lot of things..Don't betray that.." He added while pacing slightly. "I..Really..Don't want to wear..These..Or Diapers..all the time though.." Toshiro complained, very convincingly but it was half a lie. There was a sense of security he felt when wearing a goodnight, just knowing that people passing by wouldn't know that he'd soiled himself just by giving a quick glance. "I figured as much..Just make sure nobody finds it." He sighed after being told what the 'weird trashcan' was. Not bothering to ask why she had it to begin with. "and I will worry about it..If you're floor's ruined I'll pay for repairs." Toshiro said quickly as he finished getting dressed, gathered his things, and quickly took his leave to head back to his quarters and drop them off before going to the office to get some work done.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 1:24

There at the office door was oddly Haineko well it isn't that odd sense its common for her to be around where Toshiro is everyone just figured it was do to Rangiku being Toshiro's Vice Captain. In truth that was wrong which only the female Zanpakutō and the more silent type ones know the fact of the matter is her crush on Toshiro's Zanpakutō Hyōrinmaru. Though its strange that she was waiting for him. Upon laying eyes on Toshiro she smiled as that meant her crush was mostly with him and to try and make up for what she did the other day she plans to show respect to Toshiro so Hyōrinmaru won't be thinking bad of her. That and she lost a bet against Ryūjin Jakka where she upon loosing would need to show respect and out going attitude to a Captain for one day which she choose Toshiro cause it will kill two birds with one stone ''Captain Hitsugaya,how may I serve you today?'' Also upon hearing Toshiro was near alot of the peon soul reapers left not wanting near him for how he acted for the past few days
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 1:50

Toshiro ignored the Zanpakuto spirit until he stepped into his office, and let out a sigh of relief as he sat down at the desk to begin working, having noticed her presence before hand. Immediately however he raised an eyebrow in suspicion. "You can help me by keeping your mouth shut about my secrets, and not embarrassing me in front of my Vice Captain again." Toshiro replied as he got to signing paper work after dawning his Haori. "And if you're not here on order from Rangiku. Please return to her, and assist her as needed." He added, not much in the mood for the spirit's plan. Of course Hyorinmaru knew of her crush, and informed Toshiro of it. And if nothing else it was a service to his own loyal Zanpakuto that he gave Haineko something to keep her busy. And as useual Hyorinmaru remained in sword form when Toshiro didn't have need of him. Not only that, but hey both knew He would be somewhat embarrassed to look his Zanpakuto in the eye with everything that had been happening. "And if she doesn't need and help, then you can help me by checking the prices of carpenters and laborers in the area, as I will be having my quarters renovated in the near future." Toshiro said, knowing full well there was no shortage of carpenters and labor's around.

After Haineko was gone, Toshiro sighed at his paper work, and wondered when Rangiku would show up. As much as he hated to admit it, he'd come to feel safe and secure when she was around, without her, somewhere deep inside he felt vulnerable, and exposed as if his secret would get out. But then again he trusted Rangiku well enough, so he wasn't sure why it'd get out if she wasn't right there with him.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 2:38

Haineko waved off what he said about secrets and about embarrassing him infront of Rangiku''I got it'' Haineko was sticking around waiting for something like a order or request to be done sense she has nothing better to do and she knows Rangiku don't need her sense she quite recently regained the use of shikai without using Haineko in sword form. so if Rangiku needed to fight nothing was needed of Haineko she would mostly be a third wheel and/or bored out of her mind when with her partner.Anyway as she was giving a order she saluted with her tail for her own person touch which she was trying to brightten the mood doing that''Yes Sure Captain Hitsugaya I will do that.''

As she left she was headed to the part of the soul society that has very good carpenters that are cheap but do great work ones most Soul Reapers never higher the common souls most seeing that as below them which reason there cheap is the fact people there mostly don't got that much money. She thought get work from the ones that need it the most from that area sense by her and her wielders knowledge the best carpenters there are normally the cheapest sense they put quality work ahead of making money even though thats what they make the money by doings its just they don't have a swelled head thinking they can cut corners sense they aren't well known.

(Sorry I have this thing that I tend to go into abit/alot more detail on meaningless things )

Like normal after about a hour sense Toshiro started work Rangiku appeared ready for work
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 2:53

"See to it that you do, and be careful when you approach them..Some of them may still think there are sword beasts running about. Bring me a list of all the prices per hour or day." Toshiro said before the Zanpakuto took her leave. With that Toshiro set to completing his work. And within the hour it took for Rangiku to arrive he almost seemed to be back to his old self, lost in the trance of his work, and building a nicely sized stack neatly signed or stamped papers or packets. When he noticed Rangiku's presence he looked up from the mountain, somewhat glad she was there with him now. "Rangiku, take these completed papers, and set the aside would you?" He requested, choosing to ignore the fact that she was late for once. "And after you're done with that, I could use a cup of tea. Regular black tea, and a bit of cream, very little sugar." Toshiro ordered, although much more polite in the tone of his voice than he had been the last few days.

When Rangiku returned with his tea, he took a small sip, thanked her, and pointed at a stack of paperwork for her to take up to the main office to turn it in, and then resumed signing and stamping where it was needed. "Did you..Bring an extra..You know.." He asked while leaning back in his chair to rest his hand for a minute or two.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 21:17

Rangiku wasn't surprised that Toshiro didn't jump onto her for being late,but it still throw he off abit do to shes so used to it that it make it seem important in her day not that it is or anything. Rangiku couldn't help but notice the paperwork her Captain is doing seems to have increased maybe do to all the sloppyness that they thought he needed to redo them. Though what shocked her was the look Toshiro for afew seconds gave off for a split second one of being glad he almost never shows that look.''Hai Tia-Cho''She took the stack of parts in sections putting them at a section of the room which is set aside for completed paperwork. As she was doing that she found it deathly quite outside a change from the norm maybe cause her captain showed up late and they don't want to bother him from how hes been acting or something like that. When Rangiku was ordered to get him tea she left with a smile sees as Toshiro's acting like his old self

She had rather quickly returned with her captains tea her speed coming back meant that not many soul reapers are around this office area before leaving with the papers she nodded''Yes I did bring one don't worry I got it where no one would think of looking''She pointed to her chest which she is wearing the soul reaper garb in a less revealing manner to have her boobs press together more. Its true no one would think of anything being there and only way they would find it is if she hugged someone up to her chest which she doesn't do much or a pervert who would lack sense groping her breasts . It would be someone lacking common sense as last time it happened a guy wound up being severally injured in the crotch from using her shikai on the males crotch
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 21:36

Toshiro rested his hand for another minute or so, and sighed at where Rangiku had hidden the thing.. He wasn't entirely sure if it was good or bad. All the same, he didn't understand all the implications as he was innocent in that regard, but he still blushed all the same. "Thanks..I think..Just take it out and put it in here.." Toshiro said as he motioned to the side of his desk, and opened a drawer filled nearly to the brim with different sorts of candy that he had Captain Ukitake to thank for. Once Rangiku produced the goodnight he shoved it to the bottom, burying it in candy before tightly closing the drawer and locking it. With that done Toshiro breathed a sigh of relief before silence fell once again as he returned to his work.

Every few minute's or so Toshiro would pause to take another sip of tea, and then resume work. Once he'd drained the cup he set it on the front of the desk. "Get me some more will you?" Toshiro asked in usual habit as he drank tea through out his paperwork. It was when he was halfway into his second cup that Toshiro made a quick dash to the bathroom to narrowly avoid wetting himself. "This is incredibly inconvenient." He grumbled while taking his seat once more to resume his work.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyFri 24 Aug - 3:42

Rangiku to her where she hid it was so simple yet ingenious where she hid it as she quickly fished it out from in between her boobs. Rangiku got a smirk when he blushed about where she hidden it on her person''hey no need to blush''she said as it wasn't embarrassing atleast not the fact where she had it. Rangiku upon his request where to put it did but raised a brow at all the candy he had in a drawer that has a lock''should I even ask why you got so much candy in a locking draw Tai-Cho?!'' It was both a question and a statement she mainly asked as all the time she has know Toshiro he really doesn't have much of a sweet tooth.

Rangiku left getting him some more tea this time its ginger tea sense the office break room ran out regular black tea so she had grabbed and made with seemed like her captain would like,she did ad some cream and sugar to it aswell,at the moment she returned setting the tea.

Haineko who for the most part was checking all the lesser know carpenters found there having about the same price varying afew dollars here and there in price. She visited about 30 so far and there price is 10-15 dollars a day not including material,food and board the last two only come into play if its pretty far from there home or to much trouble getting to the jobsite and back,That price changed however when they heard it was for a soul reaper so they changed it to 30-35 dollars a day still way cheaper then the Seireitei based carpenters . She was going to keep looking around but stopped when at a specif area Haineko was ambushed by a mob/gang thinking shes a sword beast needless to say instead of attacking them she made her way back to the Seireitei to keep them from hurting her or her hurting them. As she walked towards Toshiro's office to share her findings of prices to Toshiro
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyFri 24 Aug - 4:08

Toshiro gave her a slight glare, "Yes there is..That's..Improper..I'll probably have to wear that later.." He mumbled with a slight blush, with a sense of dread knowing what was coming later in the day. "And surely you've seen Captain Ukitake dumping huge baskets of this stuff on me...Every holiday, and every chance he gets." Toshiro clarified as he made sure the goodnight was well buried. "And it's locked because I don't need even more people finding out about that, or a few other things.." Toshiro insisted as he plucked a small piece of candy off the top to chew on while Rangiku retrieved his tea.

After returning from the bathroom, and finishing his second cup of tea Toshiro leaned back and stretched as he surveyed his progress. "There's no end to this.." Toshiro grumbled as he got back to work, and even resorted to shoving some of it in Rangiku's direction. And come mid afternoon Toshiro was beginning to feel both hungry and tired. "Would you like to break for lunch?" He offered while standing up to stretch, before making another literal run to the bathroom, he was rather displeased to find that a very small amount urine had trickled out into the goodnight he wore, but at least he made it to the bathroom. And while the look of disgruntlement was obvious on his face, Toshiro didn't say anything about what had happened. "Why don't we go back to your place, and take the rest of the paperwork with us. We almost got done between the two of us." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Aug - 0:13

Rangiku at the moment she had some papers shifted to her she grabbed a pen and started sighing them and marking on specif area's she was finding it quite easy to do especially sense Toshiro seemed to have pushed the papers with the simplest stuff on them to her. Rangiku couldn't help but notice how fast she finished moving onto another stack without saying a thing working on it when she was about half way done with it Toshiro suggested getting lunch ''Yes that sounds good,do you want to go to a restaurant to eat my treat or come to my place to eat?'' When Toshiro suggested taking the paperwork with them Rangiku shrugged as she thought about it for a moment''sure ''

Haineko walked into the office before ether left out of breath as she held out a piece of paper listing the prices she gathered so far even with a note explain how they raised the prices cause its for a soul reaper.the only thing odd shes out of brush and afew burnt patches of fur''heres the report and yeah I ran into a group thinking I was a sword beast don't worry I didn't attack them ''
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Aug - 0:26

"Um..If you wouldn't mind can we go back to your place? I'm feeling kind of-..Tired.." Toshiro blushed and covered his mouth after his sentence was interrupted by a slight hick-up and yawn. For what ever reason he was feeling even more tired than usual, possibly another side effect of whatever was going on with him. Still, the cooing noise, and smile Rangiku gave him made him blush even more. "I suppose I won't hold that one against you.." He sighed while pulling his head away from her hand that looked like it was about to pat it. "Anyway.." Toshiro began as he cleared his throat, and tapped his chest in an attempt to make sure it wouldn't happen again. "We'll finish the paper work after I get a couple hours of sl-...sleep.." Toshiro grumbled after another high pitched hick-up escaped his mouth.

As Haineko entered he simply nodded at every thing she had to say, in fear of being cut off again by the deplorable sound his body was causing him to make. Upon noticing the burns on her fur he silently tossed her a small first-aid kit he kept in his desk. "But first things first..I need a cup of Wa-..Water.." He stuttered, blushing all the way to the break room to retrieve of glass of water, which did little to help he problem. He grumbled silently at that, and gestured to Rangiku to go out first.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Aug - 18:39

Rangiku nodded as he hick-up and yawned when he finished she uttered''sure Tai-Cho'' upon seeing him blushing not finding a reason for him to blush but finding another reason for him to being cute,So Rangiku decided to give him a reason to blush by making a cooing noise''good'' she smirked when Toshiro said he wasn't going to hold it against her and acting like she was going to rub his head which he moved from after he talked once he had afew hours sleep she agreed hole hardly .While they walk out to the break room she couldn't help but notice hes alot calmer even before he was lacking sleep he wasn't this calm Rangiku wondering why. Once they got there and Toshiro had his glass of water she smirked when Toshiro gestured her to go out first she said''what a nice little gentlemen you are Tai-Cho'' it was mostly just to playfully get on Toshiro's nerves as she walked out

Haineko instead of using the first aid kit set it on the desk as she returned to her wielder in sword form knowing her fur will be restored within afew minutes in the sword but refusing to be doing just nothing she started messing around by starting to mess with her realm abit with a half baked theory of hers that is with the right twicking she could view another realm or enter it if not both. Mainly so she could see her crush in physical form more

(I made a open rp called Halloweens curse, wanna check it out? I kinda need people to be in it sense I posted in the rp area here do to no recruitment area thats why its open. I only posted it sense I tend to forget ideals fairly fast so I wasn't going to risk forgetting it while looking for rpers to rp with the ideal)

Last edited by Bandit Keith on Sat 25 Aug - 20:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Aug - 18:58

Toshiro was noticeably frustrated by the fact that he couldn't speak without being interrupted by the deplorable sound, still the knee jerk reaction to the word little being used in his direction kick in. "I'm not li-" He began before once again being cut off, and left blushing with his hand over his mouth. "Little.." He mumbled through a blush as Rangiku led the way. On the way there, Toshiro grew more uncomfortable with every step. The occasional looks he received from a Shinigami they passed made him uneasy. Not to mention the fact that he could feel the slight wetness in the goodnight he wore from the last time he almost didn't make it to the bathroom. It was only a small amount to be sure, but it was just enough to irritate him.

Upon arriving at Rangiku's quarters the young captain let out a sigh of relief as he went over to the sink for another drink of water to try and rid himself of the hick-ups. "Rangiku? Do you want to eat lunch first, or-.." Toshiro said as he was interrupted by yet another hick-up. "Do you know any cures f-..For this?" He mumbled while gesturing towards his chest.

(Yeah, I'll look it over when I get a chance.)
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Aug - 23:23

Rangiku notice Toshiro is frustrated about something but passed it off as nothing to worry about and to try to get him from that mood made the little comment about him . Rangiku laughed abit at her Captain when he reacted with the word little but she stopped as she processed what could be wrong with him to be acting so strange, but she couldn't get a true reason unless he went to a doctor sighing abit from that thought going in her mind. She stopped that thought when she was taking note of the occasional looks towards them,she felt like saying something to them that its rude to stare but didn't.

''yes Toshiro maybe eat first''Rangiku uttered knowing what he was going to say atleast think he was going to ask if to eat or sleep first,when he asked away to git rip of hiccups she nodded''sure I know afew that may work depends on the person but something I've come across that works 99.99 percent of the time is scare tactic''

(thanks let me know if you want in I'm waiting to make my bio in it when/if it get kinda forgotten)
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptySat 25 Aug - 23:47

Toshiro sat down at the table, and put his head down on his arms. Glad to be out of the office, and taking a break. Which, generally wasn't like him to be sure, but he was feeling even more drained and tired than usual after a few hours of solid work. And Rangiku gave her suggestion Toshiro sat up to give her a flat look. "How's that sup-..supposed to work? As if you could scare me, and besides I'll be exp-..Expecting it.." The young Captain said, simply shrugging his shoulders, and not bothering to correct Rangiku on the fact that she hadn't addressed him properly. "So what are you m-..Making for lunch?" He questioned with yet another hiccup in between his words.

After Rangiku answered he stood up, "I need to use the restroom." He informed her before quickly walking down the hallway, hiccuping with a much more subtle sound now that his mouth was closed. It had been awhile since they'd eaten breakfast, and not so long since he'd gone to pee, so it was pretty obvious as to what he was going there for, and a good reason as to why he didn't return for another ten minutes or so. "This is so..Fru-..Frustrating..I can hardly hold anything for any amount of time.." Toshiro complained.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Aug - 18:37

Rangiku was smiling at how much she for once enjoyed a walk with her captain normally she wouldn't because most of the time its to work,as they made to the kitchen table she stood ready to cook once her captain is done with the conversation shrugging when she was asked how it would work all she knows it worked.''Don't know,don't care. I know afew other remedy's but they don't work for everyone Tai-Cho'' when the topic switched to food Rangiku choose to tell the truth''well I'm going for the leftover curry so I fixed something for you Tai-Cho that why I was late''she got from the refrigerator something of a experimentation in cooking any normal person would think well its recipe she found good that Orihime made something others rarely found true but others agreed on it''is a recipe I learned from Orihime''at the very mention of Orihime's recipe she seen his look she added'' don't worry her friends agreed its good''she uttered to sooth her captains worry as she sat the food in the microwave to heat it up for Toshiro why he left

When Toshiro returned it was set on the table where he was setting before he left nice and warm now Rangiku snorted abit as she was eating her heated up curry so she couldn't laugh do to there was food in her mouth when Toshiro complained about hardly holding anything in for any amount of time''Tai-Cho you do know you just sounded like a little kid just then''she hopes don't get mad after all she didn't insinuated anything or poke a job at him just stated something that he might want to watch what he says
Back to top Go down
Shadow1525

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyMon 27 Aug - 18:54

Toshiro sat down at the table and began eating, surprisingly the food was actually pretty good. "Thanks..It's actually good.." He mumbled while taking a sip of his drink. When she made the comment about how he sounded somewhat like a kid he glared at her and sighed. "How so? It's T-..True..This Shouldn't be happening.." Toshiro complained as he closed his mouth when his body jumped a bit from a hiccup. From there he more or less ate in silence as to not have his sentences cut off by the deplorable sound of his high pitched hiccups.

When he was finally finished the small Captain yawned, and looked in the direction of the bedroom. "If things start to go wrong while I'm..Sl-..Sleeping..Don't hesitate to wake me up..Or stop it however you did last n-..Night.." He said with a slight blush both at the fact that he hiccuped, and at what he was asking. Then after helping Rangiku with the dishes he went back to her room to take a nap after attempting to use the restroom before hand with little luck. "And..If you wouldn't mind..C-..Could you stay in the house near me..In case I start to lose control?" He said softly while taking off his Captain's Haori before climbing into the bed with his stuffed dragon laying beside him. "And..T-..Thanks again.." Toshiro said softly as he turned over on his side.
Back to top Go down
Bandit Keith

Bandit Keith

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 EmptyFri 31 Aug - 19:48

Rangiku shrugged when she was thanked not like she deserved it ''oh I
know its true but still Tai-cho its how you sounding and worded it''it
seems Toshiro hadn't noted hes been more kid like recently. Its
something Rangiku likes about her captain but Rangiku wants to keep him
in image when not behind closed doors, it could not only destroy his
reputation but also the squad hes in-charge of if that or his need for
incontinence produces got out. But she was going to make sure it is keep
under wraps Anyway back to present

''Will do Tai-Cho''Rangiku clearly in a playful manner saluted trying to lighten the mood abit when Toshiro blushed as she sensed abit of hesitance in how he requested if something went wrong while he was sleeping to ether wake him up or sooth him as he sleeps. While she was doing the dishs she did them in silence pretty fast''I don't mind Tai-Cho its better that then a Tai-Cho Popsicle''she joked abit again wanting to lighten the mood even more. Which she choose to pass the time while hes sleeping by reading a book one shes had for awhile yet never had the chance to read a book about hand to hand combat something she is surprised the soul reaper academy or any extra training places don't teach for she figured it would be quite affective to defeat hollows if you channel spirit pressure to be around the fist while fighting hollows encase you lost your sword from it being knocked away or if the hollows are to fast for a sword speed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach:Thinning Ice   bleach - Bleach:Thinning Ice - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach:Thinning Ice
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next