Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive Empty
PostSubject: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 0:43

Yuroichi yawned loudly. She was board out of her mind! It was at times like theres that she actually MISSED the paperwork that being a captain intailed. Sure she hated paperwork as much as the next person but at the very least it would preoccupy her! Yuroichi yawned again before remembering something. She sat up and ventured to her walk in closet that Urahra so generously provided her and set her eyes on a few bags in the back corner and giggled, this would be fun! She quickly set a message to her loyal "fan" via a Hell Butterfly. " knowing Soi Fon she'll be hear within a day, best use the time to get ready. " Yuroichi thought to her self.

thus begins the secret tale between Yuroichi Shihoin & Soi Fon.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 0:57

Soi Fon was busy taking care of her paper work when she saw a hell butterfly in front of her."Oh what could it be now," She put her work down and listened to the message surprised that it was from Yuroichi. After listening to the message she quickly finished her work and went to pack for a fun weekend with her favorite captain.
After packing her things she reported to her superiors about her weekend off and then took off for the human world.
She reached Yuroichi's house the next night and knocked on the door not wanting to get in trouble from sneaking in through the window.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 1:06

Yuroichi opened the door dressed in blue mini shorts and a long babby T shirt, it was obvious that she was dressed for bed. " Hey if it isn't my favorite little bee. come on in. " Yuroichi said stepping aside to let Soi Fon in. Soi Fon got her first glance at Yuroichi's home. Black leather couches and chairsas well as glass tables filled the living room. the carpet was white and quite soft and plants filled the room there was even a large flat screen TV. " make your self at home....actully get change out of you soul reaper robes first. I trust you have casual clothing? " Yuroichi asked.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 1:14

Soi Fon walked in and looked around the house fascinated by the way it was set up. She looked back at you when you asked her if she had casual clothing,"Umm isn't this casual enough?" Soj Fon wasn't much for socializing so she didn't really have any other clothing except her robes since she slept in her bra and panties. She was very interested in the way you were dressed since it was so revealing and unlike anything she had ever worn or would ever wear.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 1:21

" ummm no. follow me I should have something you can wear. " Yuroichi said leading the way to hed bedroom. her bedroom was quite large with 2 dresser's, a full length mirror, a large round bed with red silk sheets and of course the walk in closet. " get undressed. " Yuroichi said heading into the closet.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 1:25

"Umm fine but nothing to revealing okay," Soi Fon said and undressed down to her underwear. She then sat down in the bed waiting for you to bring her some cloths.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 1:35

Yuroichi settled on a yellow night shirt with frilled sleeves and neck lines. " hear this should do for tonight. Im going to make some hot chocolate would you like some? " Yuroichi asked handing Soi Fon the night shirt. Before giggling at the underwear Soi Fon had on. " I see your still stuck wearing 14 year olds panties and a training bra. ever think you actually might NOT grow anymore? " Yuroichi asked as she walked to the kitchen. It was a single story house so it wasn't much of a walk and it was easy to hold a conversation from the two room's.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 1:51

Soi Fon blushed at your comments and thought about if she would grow any bigger. She slipped the night shirt on and looked in the mirror, she looked like a tall pre teen with her lack of boobs and short demeanor. "Umm sure I would love some hot chocolate," She then folded her robes and headed into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 11:31

Yuroichi smiled as she started fixing the 2 cup's of hot chocolate. " sooo this your first sleep over? you don't wet the bed or anything right? " Yuroichi asked purposely teasing Soi Fon. She poured the cup's and handed Soi Fon hers. " If you do tell me now. " Yuroichi teased again.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 14:55

Soi Fon glared at you for your comments toward her,"I may be younger than you but that doesn't make me a child and yes this is my first sleep over." She took a seat on the counter taking a few sips from her hot chocolate. Soi Fon hated that you treated her like a child she had grown up just not out like most other girls.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:20

" relax I was only joking. hmmm I remember my first sleep over. it was special to say the least. " Yuroichi said chuckling as she sat with Soi Fon and drank her hot chocolate. " so any new gossip? " Yuroichi asked. She new Soi Fon never got involved with gossip but she new she heard all of it at the soul society womans association.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:36

Soi Fon sighed she hated gossip it was just a waste of time in her eyes,"you know I hate gossip so why would I help spread it." She then went back to drinking her coco and wondered why your first sleep over was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:42

" oh just humor me. you must have heard SOMETHING. " Yuroichi asked again. Yuroichi could tell her comment about her first sleep over got Soi Fons attention. " if you don't want to gossip then you start the conversation. " Yuroichi said taking a sip of her hot chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:46

"Okay what made your first sleep over so interesting?" Soi Fon asked and glues her eyes to you with great interest. She always knew that your stories turned out to be crazy and loved hearing about them.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 15:58

" well aside from the fact there was a dress code there were some interesting rules. plus it was when I was about your size and age as was Retsu. " Yuroichi said chuckling. " thd dress code was rather unexpected. see my friend Fuu who was the host had what her mother called potty problems and Fuu was teased alot at the soul reaper academy for her need of protection. so we all decided that we'd wear pull up's and diapers while there to cheer her up. Sure it sounds strange but we were friends and I wanted to cheer her up. it was the game she made us play that made the weeded remediable though. she actually asked us to treat her as a infant. " Yuroichi said chuckling as she recalled the event.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:07

Soi Fon looked at you with a confused look,"so you wore diapers and treated you friend like a baby?" She would never do anything like that with the fear of anyone finding out."Well at least our sleep over will be normal right no diapers or baby play?"
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:13

" hmmhmm no worries your safe. though I admit I wouldn't mind it I actually rather liked careing for her. but anyway its late and we should turn in after all we have 6 days to our selfs starting tomorrow. hope you don't mide sharing my bed. " Yuroichi said as she placed her empty cup in her sink.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:19

"Umm no that shouldn't be a problem," Soi said and walked with you back to your room. She was surprised that you enjoyed taking care of an over grown infant since you never struck her as the motherly type.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:26

" hmmm got something on your mind? you have that serious deep thought look on your face. " Yuroichi asked as she begin removing her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:35

Soi Fon was about to tell you until you caught her off guard by taking off your clothing,"Umm why are you undressing Yuroichi sensei?" She was fine with sleeping in the same bed as you fully clothed but with you half naked or naked she wouldn't be able to control the odd feelings she got when she was with you.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:38

" ummm I tend to sleep in the nude but Im guessing you'd prefer me clothed. so whats on your mind? " Yuroichi asked getting redressed.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:45

"Umm nothing that I want talk about right now lets just sleep please." Soi Fon couldn't get your flawless body out of her mind and now she doubted that she was going to be able to sleep very well.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 16:54

" hmmm its about my sleep over story isn't it? does something about it bother you? " Yuroichi asked laying down.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:01

"Umm no I do find it odd that you have a motherly side but that's not the problem and I don't want to talk about it." Soi Fon said as she put her back to you not able to look at your body and be able to concentrate at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Nin Nin Nin

Nin Nin Nin

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive EmptyTue 14 Aug - 17:04

Yuroichi blinked before hugging Soi Fon from behind. " Im sorry If I did or said anything to make you uncomfortable. " Yuroichi said. Hopefully the hug would help her relax rather then make it worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive   Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive Empty

Back to top Go down

Bleach The Hidden Arc: Yuroichi's Secret, Soi Fon's Drive
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next