Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jul - 16:45

Minatsuki's eyes widened at the sight of Baby food, and so decided the keep her mouth closed no matter what this brat may do.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jul - 23:16

Yuka pouted as she pinched Minatsukis nose
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jul - 23:18

However, the strength the brat used, broke minatsuki's nose, causing the poor shrunken girl to cry out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jul - 23:33

Yuka frowned as she picked up Minatsuki and brought her to Ms Mikoto "I bwoke hew nose by accident." Ms Mikoto smiled "Not to worry Yuka-Sama i'll go fix her right up."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jul - 23:37

Minatsuki idly noticed to her horror, that the room the maid/nanny took her to had numerous other shrunken humans in glass cases, some of them missing limbs from when the toddler got too rough and tried to pull her 'dolls' apart. by her count, there were at least 50 cases with intact victims, and twice as many in a 'damaged' state.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jul - 23:55

Ms Mikoto laid Minatsuki on a examnation table "hmmm the damage on your nose is not bad but it can be repaired I'll be right back." One of the victims surprisly alive looked at Minatsuki "You that brats latest victim?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jul - 23:59

Minatsuki, holding her nose, nodded. "Yeah, whab abou' 'ou?" SHe lisped. "How'b 'ou ge' 'ewe?" She asked, noticing that all of the intact victims seemed to be in various states of health and dres, but very few in baby attire, and those that were, were placed with stands due to their legs not working properly.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 0:06

"I used to be a worker for Ms Mikoto intil she shrunk me for not giving Yuka-Sama her desert
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 0:12

Minatsuki's eyes widened at the revelation. "Awe aww dese peopwe kidnawpped?" SHe asked as she lay helpless, unable to feel her legs now, if she remianed in this diaper any longer, she'd be incapable of any movement. She had to convince the brat to use a thinner diaper. "How do i make da bwat change this diapew fow a t'inner one?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 0:24

"Simple you have to wet or mess in it as for the other people i don't know
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 0:31

Minatsuki's eyes widened. Wet a diaper? Like a stinking baby or toddler? No Way! "No Way! Dewe has ta be anobew way. ib onwy 'ou couwd get out ob da case a.' fwee mee."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 7:49

"I'm afraid i'm no use to you dear you see i am unable to walk."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 11:45

Minatsuki's eyes widened as she looked over her fellow shrunken victim. She seemed to be dressed in a maid's costume and very childish panties. "Bu', I nebew use a diapew in yeaws."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 12:23

"Just cocentrate on it dear just release everything."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 12:33

Minatsuki whimpered slightly as she concentrated on her bladder, willing it to release and rescue her from this torment, and was mildly relieved to hear a hissing sound emenating from her waist and feel a warmth spreading.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 13:09

"Good girl, now stay strong okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 13:15

Minatsuki looked over at her savior. "'ou tink 'ou migh' be taken oub for da bwat ta 'pway wif'?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 14:06

The victim titled Tara shrugged "I don't know i've been here for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 14:11

Minastuki was about to respond when she saw the Maid and the brat return, and prayed she would get a thinner diaper to save her legs, even if she could only crawl.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 14:14

Ms Mikoto taped a bandage over Minatsukis nose as Yuka smiled "wook wook Ms Mikoto Mi-Mi pee peed hew diapee. Ms Mikoto smiled "i see that sweetums now go get another diapee for hew but a thinner one this time. Yuka smiled "Otay!" as she toddled off.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 14:16

Minatsuki let out a mental sigh of relief as the onesie she wore was unbuttoned, and the diaper untaped, as she looked over at Tara sadly.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 15:25

Tara frowned "you'll be fine dear just play along intil you can find a way to escape."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 15:26

Minatsuki nodded as she saw the Brat return and look at Tara.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 16:37

Yuka smiled "Ms Mikoto is Tawa fixed yet? Ms Mikoto smiled "You can still play but she can't walk anymore" Yuka smiled "Otay, but i wanna diapee Mi-Mi fiwst."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 16:41

Minatsuki hid her smile at the fact that Tara could at least help her stay sane during this brat's 'playtime', before wincing as the brat grabbed her legs in a crushing grip before the Maid reprimanded her.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next