Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 16:57

"Now Yuka-Sama you got to be gentle with your dollies, now gently powder your dollie like this" shaking alittle baby powder as Yuka watched
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 17:03

Minatsuki relaxed as the maid gently held her ankles between her thumb and index finger as she powdered the tiny girl. Minatsuki could tell that her motor skills had been deteriorated from the tight diaper, but she could recover. She just prayed that Tara at least got a wheelchair or something.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 21:49

Ms Mikoto gently taped a the thinner diaper around the green haired girls waist "Now sweetie make sure you diaper gently next time" rebuttoning her onesie.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 21:59

Minatsuki immediately attempted to sit up, but frowned when the best she could do was twitch her legs, even with the much thinner diaper on.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 22:12

Yuka smiled as she took Tara out of her case and smiled "Time fow a new outfit Tawa."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 22:18

Minatsuki bit her lip as she tried to roll over so she could try to learn to crawl again, or at least pull herself along with her arms. Minatsuki also noticed that Tara was 3 inches taller than her at 2 feet tall even.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 22:40

Yuka undressed Tara then slid a pair of training pants up to her waist then slipped a childish black and white polkadotted sundress on her.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 22:50

Minatsuki whimpered as she pulled herself to the edge of the table, trying to reach Tara, and praying the maid would make the brat give Tara a wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 22:54

Ms Mikoto smiled "Sweetie go get Tara a wheelchair." Yuka smiled "Otay" Tara frowned "Hun don't worry about me"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 23:01

Minatsuki frowned, but was startled into falling off the table when one of the victims labeled 'Devon: Captured and Shrunk April 3rd, 2009', a 19 year old male who was missing both legs started screaming at the top of his Lungs.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyMon 23 Jul - 23:59

Ms Mikoto inserted something in Devons tube as sleeping gas started pouring inside
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 0:01

Minatsuki closed her eyes, resigning herself to her fate as she fell towards the hard linoleum floor, as Devon soon lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 0:11

Ms Mikoto picked Minatsuki up "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 0:15

Minatsuki cracked open her eyes to see she was suspended above the floor by the Maid's gentle hands, which still surprised her, given the woman had shrunken her to be the plaything of some bratty toddler, but then her eyes widened as she saw herself being moved towards an empty case labeled ' Minatsuki Minamori: Captured and Shrunk July 20th, 2012'. "No! Dun put me in dewe!" She cried to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 0:20

"Sorry but this is where your sleeping and i do a full observation."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 0:22

Minatsuki struggled as she was placed on a stand in the case that made her appear to be standing, and started crying as the case was closed and the brat returned for Tara.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 0:29

Yuka giggled as she placed Tara in a wheelchair and toddled off
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 0:33

Minatsuki cried as she looked up at the maid. "Why? Why awe 'ou doin' dis ta peopwe? Why Me?!" SHe cried as she banged on the sturdy safety glass of her case. Her Case. Quite a foreign idea to the new Dollgirl.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 0:42

"Simple to please the mistress to her hearts content
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 0:47

Minatsuki's eyes widened at how easily the maid had said that. "What abou' dese peopwe's famiwies!? Dun 'ou cawe abou' dat?! Ow dat 'ou wiww go ta jaiw and youw mistwess to a owphanage!?" She ranted as she tried to get off her stand.

a Man about the Maid's age stepped into the doll room. "Ms. Mikoto, Yuka-sama is demanding the new doll and her bathtime." The butler said as he bowed to the Maid.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 0:53

Ms Mikoto ignored her "It is time for your bath."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 0:55

Minatsuki's eyes widened as she was taken out of the case and carried to a fancy bathroom, where the butler had evidently left the Brat and Tara.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 8:05

Yuka giggled as she was stripped in just her diaper "Baftime fow Mi-Mi and Tawa and me!" as Ms Mikoto began filling the tub.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 9:52

Minatsuki whimpered as she was set down next to Tara as the Maid got busy prepping the brat for her bat, whilst a second maid undressed her and tara.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Jul - 10:54

The seconed place Tara and Minatsuki in a doll sized tub while Ms Mikoto placed Yuka in the tub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next