Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace615

Ace615

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 17:04

Minatsuki smiled. "Can 'ou get some fow me mommy? I wan's ta dwess my dowwie and wittle sissy."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 17:13

Kaoru smiled and nodded as she fetched a pink onesie and a pink sundress.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HurricaneJerry108?feature=mhum
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 17:16

Minatsuki smiled as she turned to Sarah with the dres. "Awms up wittle sissy." She cooed.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 18:35

Sarah smiled as she raised her arms " I can dress myself Minatsuki."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 18:38

Minatsuki smiled as she slid the dress on Sarah. "'ou my wittle sissy now. Caww me Mina." She said before dressing Yuka in the onesie, along with some mittens, booties, paci, and bonnet her mommy brought, and Mina still hadn't been dressed yet!
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 19:56

Yuka didn't seem to mind the attire was wearing as she crawled around. Sarah smiled "Okay... Mina." as Kaoru dressed Minatsuki in a red winnie the pooh onesie."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 20:04

Minatsuki giggled cutely as she was dressed before her tummy growled. "I hungy mommy, and so my dowwie, and Sawah."
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 20:16

Kaoru smiled "And what you like sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 20:26

Minatsuki smiled. "S'ghetti! (Spaghetti) S'ghetti and meatbawws!" She cheered as she grabbed yuka and started playing with her, making the shrunken girl dance.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 20:56

Kaoru smiled " You got it" as she went in the kitchen. Yuka whined as she was forced to dance "Don't wanna, want to sweep!"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 21:00

Minatsuki smirked at Yuka. "Dowwie gwumpy. But Mina feed Dowwie tiww she no gwumpy anymow." She giggled as she started bouncing Yuka.

Eva stood quietly next to Kaoru, assisting in making dinner for Minatsuki and Sarah. "Miss Kaoru, is it possible that we could falsify a will in Mikoto's handwriting, signing all Yuka's property over to you and Mina-Sama?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 21:18

Yuka whined as she was bounced. Kaoru frowned "I don't know it just seems wrong to shrink Yuka i mean it's Mikotos falt for the way she acts."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 21:27

Eva turned to Kaoru. "Yuka has caused countless injuries, and demanded more 'dolls'. She was fully aware of her actions."

Minastuki smiled as she pulled the front of her diaper opened and slid Yuka in to where the brat's face was in her bellybutton, before pulling her diaper up over Yuka's head, while Tara wasn't looking.

(Leave Yuka in the diaper. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 23:37

"I could've punished her by giving her a spanking or a timeout." Yuka whined "Get me out ob hewe!" Mikoto scowled "You brat release Yuka-Sama at once!"
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 23:43

Minatsuki smiled as she started to crawl over to a coloring station in the playroom.

Eva shook her head. "It would do no good Miss Kaoru. Maybe someday, Miss Tara will recreate the serum which cured her, but I believe Mina-sama likes being little again.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyWed 22 Aug - 23:57

"Thats true ,but would'nt the agency suspect something that yuka-sama aint around this is basicly her house?
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:04

"Yuka is underage and Mikoto is her Legal Guardian. It won't be noticed." Eva said as she stirred the sauce.

Minatsuki giggled as Sarah crawled over. "Wanna cowow sissy?" She asked, lifting Sarah onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:18

"Well i'm talking about her money and finances and stuff?" Sarah smiled and nodded
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 0:22

Eva smiled. "It won't be noticed." She said as she ladled sauce onto a few plates of Spaghetti and Meatballs.

Minatsuki smiled as she sat down, pushing Yuka's legs into her girlhood.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 8:18

Yuka whined "Get me outta hewe it's dawk and scawy, and icky in hewe.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 12:34

Minatsuki smiled as Tara came over to get her and Sarah. "Din-Din Tawa?" SHe asked cutely.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 14:16

Tara smiled as she put Sarah and Minatsuki on her Lap "yes din din time" using her other hand to move her electric wheelchair.
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 14:24

Minatsuki smiled as she bounced slightly, squishing Yuka into her diaper's inner side.

Eva smiled as she set the table for the children, a regular high chair for Mina-sama, and a doll version for Sarah-chan.
Back to top Go down
Jerry-Chan

Jerry-Chan

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 16:18

Yuka screamed as she was squished to the other side of Minatsukis diaper. Tara smiled as she came in the room "Thanks for the wheelchair you bought for me Miss Eva it works great."
Back to top Go down
Ace615

Ace615

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 EmptyThu 23 Aug - 16:43

Eva smiled as she took Minatsuki and placed her in the normal Highchair. "It's not a problem Miss Tara."

Minatsuki smiled as she was buckled into the highchair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)   New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dollie for Yuka (Private for me and Jerry-Chan)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next