Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

The New Job (private for pamperedkari)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pyroh

Pyroh

The New Job (private for pamperedkari) Empty
PostSubject: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySat 15 Jan - 21:40

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Annabeth was a spoiled child she was now 18 years old and had a house to her self curotisy of her parents. She also had a very large allowance that allowed her fit a few rooms for herself one was like a dugeon and the other was a large nursery. The house itself was far too large for one person to live there alone. Four bed and two bath house. After a few weeks when she had finished her two special rooms annabeth decided it was time to hire a maid to keep her company and take care of her. Quickly she put an add in the paper looking for a caretaker and maid.

Last edited by Pyroh on Sun 16 Jan - 11:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySat 15 Jan - 22:00

there was a phone call a few days after the ad went out,the girl held her phone to her ear,kicking her feet on the bed,she was only 16.and she wanted some extra money
[picture later]
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 7:57

Annabeth quickly answered the phone. She asked a few questions but gave almost no hints to the real job that she was planning to hire the teem for. After a bit of talkin the young women decided to see the girl. "sure just come over and we will talk more so you can decide if you want the job or not." she said softly giving her address to the young teen before hangin up.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 11:51

"thanks" she got off of her bed,changed quickly and skipped out to the address,stopping in front of her house,kelly tried to calm herself as she knocked on the door
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 12:01

Annabeth quickly came to the front door in just her silky white pajamas opening it for the young teen and stepping back. "You must be Kelly." She said calmly letting the girl enter her house. "So what do you think?" she asked softly closing the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 12:44

"yeah" kelly nodded shyly,this dress was so embarrassing "it's really nice" she twirled around "so what do you want me to do exactly?"
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 13:16

"its a bit of an odd job." Annabeth said blushing a little "I want someone to take care of me. We can talk about a pay rate after a little while. But I guess I should explain I want you to baby me anyway you see fit. I've got two room set up for anything you might need to do such a task." She said starting to explain what she wanted as she walked from the front door towards the living room.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 13:25

"yes..ok" she cupped her hands walking with her,thinking she looked too skimpy in her dress
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 13:28

"I think you look really good in that dress its cute and sexy on you." Annabeth said giggling a little. "As to taking care of me its an as you see fit policy, and anything you want to do." she said softly taking a seat on the love seat in the living room.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 13:35

"yeah ok" she just sat with her,a bit confused
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 13:36

Annabeth quickly noticed the state of confusion she had left the girl in. "So what are you thinking about and do you have any questions?" she asked simply hoping to explain anything she might ask.

(Kari think you could try and make your posts longer please?)
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 13:41

[sorry]
"yeah I just really don't get why I have to decide anything" she frowned "I just don't get it..and how can I take care of you? you look older than me" she blushed "help me out here.."
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 13:46

Annabeth nodded "I don't want to be an adult at all. After hiring you and figuring out your pay rate. I'm giving up my adult hood I'll still have the body but I'm not going to act like one. I want to be treated like a baby or small toddler." The blond women explained "My parents are very successful so I don't actually have to work at all." she finished off trying to help the girl understand what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 13:52

"well that's really awkward" she giggled getting up "I don't think I can do this sorry" she walked to the door quickly
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 13:55

"Before you leave, I'm just curious on one thing. What is the pay rate you would want to do something like this?" Annabeth said sounding a little depressed that the girl had turned down the job. "After all the job would be a live in job so housing is taken care of already and so is your clothing and meals."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 14:02

"hm?" she turned around "well this house looks really nice..and clothes too.." she walked back and sat down "I dunno about pay though" she pouted "i'm not ready to take care of anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 17:35

"If you weren't ready to take care of anyone why would you answer an ad for a care taker position?" Annabeth asked a little curious to the fact she has put care taker into the ad for this very specific issue.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 17:38

"I got so exited..I guess I didn't read it" she blushed "I just wanted some extra money" she played with her dress ruffles
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 17:43

"Well I guess then its high time we went onto the topic of money then." Annabeth said simply getting straight to the reason the girl stopped. "How much would you like if you could pick any number for a week of work?" The truth was Annabeth had a number in her head that seemed fair to keep the girl here and would definitely be enough.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 17:56

"hmm..well how about I get a room here..you pay for clothes for me and food for me and we're even" she said "living here sounds beater..than living alone" she looked down sad "so if you'll provide for me..I won't ask for anything else" she looked at the blonde
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 20:08

Annabeth barely had to think about the girls terms they were all part of the job. With a knowing and happy smile the young women nodded her head "You know that that's already agreed on in you taking this job." she said softly "but if that's all you require you have a deal at the end of this week we will talk again and see if you would like to stay on as my caretaker or leave."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 21:52

"that sounds good" she shook her hand and fixed her dress "so we have a deal" she got up "what now?" she tilted her head
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 21:58

"Well I figure a quick tour of the house." Annabeth said happily shaking the girls hand. Even if she chose to leave at the end of the week the young blond women would make sure she left a little secure even if she didn't want to. "After the tour I think we can get me into the proper undergarments."
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 22:04

sounds good to me,the young teen began to explore the house with a gleeful smile on her face as she skipped in her dress,examine the rooms until she got to the nursery "oooh.." she starred
Back to top Go down
Pyroh

Pyroh

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) EmptySun 16 Jan - 22:08

"Thats my nursery." Annabeth said walking up behind her. The nursery in question was a fully equips baby nursery the only difference was the size of the items each one had been enlarged so they would fit an adult all but the crib anyway it would fit two people easily. "This is where I will be sleeping at night most of the time I think." She giggled a little at the last comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Job (private for pamperedkari)   The New Job (private for pamperedkari) Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Job (private for pamperedkari)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next