Teatime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diapered anime, the sequel

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Would anyone like to rp?
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:54 by jojob60

» The Madness of Love. ( PRIVET FER JOJOB. )
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:43 by jojob60

» Tenderness (Private Loving Madness and Me)
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:39 by jojob60

» black mail for me and jojo only
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:36 by jojob60

» needs a home for me and jojo only
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Dec - 8:35 by jojob60

» Shakugan No Shana rpfor me and my friend only
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:39 by something101

» shakugan no shana(rp for babysaracloud and 101)
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyFri 29 Aug - 9:34 by something101

» Girls New Sitter ( Private for babysarahcloud)
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyThu 22 May - 16:18 by Jerry-Chan

» kingdom hearts Xion's second chance for me and something101
diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyWed 12 Mar - 8:44 by something101

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Just a fun little diaper rp(private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 3:43

Zoey nodded blushing "Y-yes Destiny" but Zoey actually liked this treatment, she always wanted to be treated like a baby and was glad Destiny was doing it, she began to smile unlike she usually does, it was out of pure joy
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 12:47

Destiny carried you over to the changing table and set you down on it. She then got out a clean diaper and other changing supplies. She untapped your wet diaper and gently cleaned your private area. She then powdered you up and tapped the new diaper on you snugly."There you go now your nice a clean," Destiny cooed.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 20:21

"Thanks Destiny, its so comfy" Zoey continued to smile "i think this is gonna be the best weekend of my life!"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 20:43

"I think it is going to be too." Destiny said and picked you back up placing you on her hip again. She really liked being the motherly type but the motherly type you still wears and uses diapers.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyTue 13 Sep - 21:13

Zoey held onto Destiny "Uhm....Destiny" She looked nervous again "Uhm....well...i...uhm..." She was to nervous to ask
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyWed 14 Sep - 3:14

"What is it Zoey you can ask me anything you should know by now that I won't judge you." Destiny said and went over and sat down on the mat setting you in her lap.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyThu 15 Sep - 23:05

"Well...uhm" she seemed to nervous to ask "C-....Could i have...A Pacifier...?" Zoey always wanted to suck on a Pacifier but never got the chance and was to shy to get one of her own, she began to blush, strawberry red
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 2:36

"Oh is that all?" Destiny said and reached into her bag next to her and pulled out a pink one."Here you go I always have a couple in case some one wants one." Destiny then popped it into your mouth and gave you a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 22:47

zoey smiled and began to suck on the pacifier, pink being her favorite color she was very happy about it
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 22:55

Destiny smiled and leaned back so you could rest on her chest if you wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyFri 16 Sep - 23:37

Zoey did lean on Destiny's chest, feeling more and more comfortable, she continued Sucking on the Paci
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:10

Destiny smiled seeing how happy you were,"are you a happy baby?"
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Sep - 0:37

"mhm" Zoey said through her Paci "Im havein Wots of Fun!" She said trying not to let the Pacifier drop out and continuing to suck on it"
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Sep - 15:48

"That's good," Destiny said and kissed the top of you're head lightly. She was very happy that you were letting her take care of you like a true mother.
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Sep - 18:03

Zoey giggled, which is surprising considering shes never even laughed before, She was glad she was now with her friends doing what she always desired.
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptySat 17 Sep - 18:08

"Aww you have such a cute laugh."Destiny said and hugged you closer to her chest.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 21:19

[where should I come back in,sorry I was gone]
Back to top Go down
Zgirl121

Zgirl121

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 21:26

"uhm..th-thanks Destiny" Zoey blushed when Destiny said that
Back to top Go down
Hinataisdeadsexy

Hinataisdeadsexy

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 22:00

(well anywhere not a lot has happened to the plot)
"You're welcome sweety," Destiny said holding you close still.
Back to top Go down
pamperedkari

pamperedkari

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 EmptyTue 20 Sep - 22:06

kate watched in a corner holding a bag of supplies if they needed them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a fun little diaper rp(private)   diaper - Just a fun little diaper rp(private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a fun little diaper rp(private)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4